The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-06-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
went USSC today and had a first successful trip. previously went there 2 weeks ago in the evening 7+pm and there was no shop open.

recce all the 4 floors. decided to settle for a ml on the 4th floor near escalator.

there was 2 ml sharing the shop. pick the ml because her looks and body size like my colleague lol. and also she looks better out of all other ml there. the ml said she only come work on Saturday only. forgot to ask her for contact or work other place.

ml name: Yxx Yxx
looks: early 30s
body: petite, A cup boob, slim build and short (maybe 155cm)
massage: non existence, with teasing
attitude: quite good for me, can chat
service: not rushing, light kissing lips and licking ears. capped bj and fj.
DMG: $30 entrance + +$120 (don't flame me if I paid too much as I don't know the norm market rate)

rtf: maybe, but I'm more keen to explore more first as this is my first trip there. especially this period the area where I normally go is high covid risk area...
actually if u know how to nego, can get $100 all in. but some will see ur looks also. if u handsome no prob. if u fat and not so nice looking they will ask u fuck off.
Old 20-06-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Ya you are right, it can be paisey. I remember going there once for a look look see see.

I start from the ground floor where there is a coffeeshop/zi char place, take the escalator up. I can feel the eyes of the zi char staff on me.
Zi char store still okay, everyday got customer come they see until dw see already, but what is paiseh is the people who happened to walk around lol. E.g u just finished the deed from their shop, then coming out of the shop you saw people passing by, that look they give you will make u cringe

I will always make sure the surrounding no ppl then come out and quickly walk away. Go in need be sneaky, come out also need be sneaky, no privacy unlike parklane the scuba shop row.
Old 20-06-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
actually if u know how to nego, can get $100 all in. but some will see ur looks also. if u handsome no prob. if u fat and not so nice looking they will ask u fuck off.
HAHAH is a skill but alot ppl dont know how to nego, including me. U say not enough cash, they will ask u use card. U no card, they ask you use paynow lol. how to siam? Unless u can say what market rate not so high etc etc
Old 20-06-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
My nego skill cui one and normally I will give to my limit if ml looks my type and polite.

I did counter offer at $100 when she quoted $150. and finally agreed at $120 for fj and $30 entrance. most likely will rtf if kept it at all in below $130, but well..

the only place is die die wouldnt give more than $80 all in is at PPC. lol
Old 21-06-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
HAHAH is a skill but alot ppl dont know how to nego, including me. U say not enough cash, they will ask u use card. U no card, they ask you use paynow lol. how to siam? Unless u can say what market rate not so high etc etc
use card dangerous, will track. just say u need go 7-11 draw money
Old 21-06-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
My nego skill cui one and normally I will give to my limit if ml looks my type and polite.

I did counter offer at $100 when she quoted $150. and finally agreed at $120 for fj and $30 entrance. most likely will rtf if kept it at all in below $130, but well..

the only place is die die wouldnt give more than $80 all in is at PPC. lol
i think most bros wont share their nego skills here hahaha but honestly if i like the ml i wont nego so much
Old 21-06-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
use card dangerous, will track. just say u need go 7-11 draw money
what do u mean track? they can track you or govt can track you? Already paid with nets before liao hahaha
Old 21-06-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LatinoHeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what do u mean track? they can track you or govt can track you? Already paid with nets before liao hahaha
Your other half if have
Old 21-06-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat View Post
Your other half if have
no la still single so can chiong, even have, i using nets. cannot track ma?
Old 22-06-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Visited lisa today her body and bbbj really solid. And she was extremely wet. Dont pm for contact shes at level 4
Enjoy yourself? What is damage like. Never try this service. She does FJ.
Old 22-06-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat View Post
Your other half if have
correct bro
Old 22-06-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
foodyde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Zi char store still okay, everyday got customer come they see until dw see already, but what is paiseh is the people who happened to walk around lol. E.g u just finished the deed from their shop, then coming out of the shop you saw people passing by, that look they give you will make u cringe

I will always make sure the surrounding no ppl then come out and quickly walk away. Go in need be sneaky, come out also need be sneaky, no privacy unlike parklane the scuba shop row.
Nowadays wear mask still not that bad
Old 23-06-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

Hi all bros, there’s a lady on L4, 2 shops away from the hair salon, with a mole on the left of the upper lip. What’s her name? She told me she’s Lisa.
Old 23-06-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
Hi all bros, there’s a lady on L4, 2 shops away from the hair salon, with a mole on the left of the upper lip. What’s her name? She told me she’s Lisa.
i went there today.

3 shops at L4 open.

Nearest to hair salon, then 1 more and the last one is nearer to the PC shop
Old 23-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no la still single so can chiong, even have, i using nets. cannot track ma?
Single is the best la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread