The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Tahan under extreme pressure.

I passed my POW training.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Haha no way I can afford to go so often sian. I've been working for less than a year and I still live with my parents, so quite tough lah. Will have worked for a full year by the time this month ends.

I guess as a start I will just find vanilla girl once a month lah hor hahaha. Maybe by that time there will be some FR for the new girls.
If you working then i think it should be easy to control yourself to just weekend hobby? Before cb i treated this as sort of a reward for surviving the week with a weekend visit. Sometimes read too much MR then cannot tahan become TGIF visit, then the weekends get slightly tougher to pass. But ultimately what im trying to say is we can always limit visits by passing time with other activities, get a hobby or work harder
Old 03-08-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
If you working then i think it should be easy to control yourself to just weekend hobby? Before cb i treated this as sort of a reward for surviving the week with a weekend visit. Sometimes read too much MR then cannot tahan become TGIF visit, then the weekends get slightly tougher to pass. But ultimately what im trying to say is we can always limit visits by passing time with other activities, get a hobby or work harder
I always treat it as a mid week perk to get me through the week. Aimee is on my roster this week after Carrie took a short short break.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Bro, that's how we all started. This hobby is more addictive than drugs
Haha, I fully agree it is damn addictive. But must control and not spend a significant chunk of your earnings. Coz if you increase the frequency, sometimes hard to reduce. Oh, and also, as advised by many, please do not fall in love with ML, FL or WL. Become friend or FWB is ok.

P.S. After reading so much, I still can't put my finger on the definition of vanilla. Can bros advise?
Old 03-08-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
OMG! Too much details again haha, with the recent hulabaloo about the new ML rating list, someone here is feeding the MLs with news of their tiering and reasons why they are tiered that way. I got questioned by a certain AP ML while in the throes of passion 😜. I refused to share what is going on in here as usual.

Dun stress/ scare/ the ladies please. And the AP ML admitted that feeding her with info will not help score points with her.

No names mentioned because i dun wish the ML to know my username here.
Good thing i removed the tier list? haha, everything is alphabetical now. and they definitely do peruse this forum. hope no one is claiming to be me and promising favourable ratings or whatever. I havent visited any MLs on SLG in some time.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 17
ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!

Any bros here actually turn a ML into a FWB before? Will love to hear how you guys managed to do it.
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
I havent visited any MLs on SLG in some time.
How come?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
Quote:
I always treat it as a mid week perk to get me through the week. Aimee is on my roster this week after Carrie took a short short break.
Thanks both. Lol yah, tbh is easy to control when I don't have much money to spend. But yah I got other hobbies I enjoy also, so it's fine lah.

Even once a week might be too frequent for me. We see what happens in the future haha.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post

P.S. After reading so much, I still can't put my finger on the definition of vanilla. Can bros advise?
I surfaced this word previously. So think vanilla flavour vs. choco flavour, which one is tastier?
Old 03-08-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried the new gal - Tao Zi yet?

Sorry I am just not the commando type.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I surfaced this word previously. So think vanilla flavour vs. choco flavour, which one is tastier?
Well, the only conclusion I get is vanillas are those who do massage and HJ in SN? Not sure of the definition of vanilla is being new in the market...
Old 03-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Oh, and also, as advised by many, please do not fall in love with ML, FL or WL. Become friend or FWB is ok.

Bro that line is very hard to draw. FWB sure will have feelings one. I classify vanilla as SN+HJ on first visit.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:34 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
Anyone tried the new gal - Tao Zi yet?

Sorry I am just not the commando type.
And u expect people to commando for u?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 03-08-2020, 02:36 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnickah View Post
Any bros here actually turn a ML into a FWB before? Will love to hear how you guys managed to do it.
Lots and lots of TLC and time....n deep pockets is also part of it ..

Alot of people done it for sure...but dont be the cock thinking u are the only FB of hers....

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 03-08-2020, 02:37 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Bro that line is very hard to draw. FWB sure will have feelings one. I classify vanilla as SN+HJ on first visit.
Now covid...i may not even wack till 4G....later dio...covid

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1