The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-07-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Priority for those rtc in Aug, so far xwz, pp and maybe TT leaving.
Hmm, maybe TT don't know about pp and wxz. need search FR first
Old 27-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Hello everyone, thanks again for all the support and up my points when i was in deep red Really appreciate it those who PM me and show their support. Cheers all!!

Anyone tried her yet? https://sglonelyguy.online/shu-yuan-massage/
I quite like her looks though, might considering arrange a session soon

Seems like a couple of bro booked her.
End UP, it was Eva who served them.
Maybe she does not exist at all.
Old 27-07-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
piakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

Here's my FR on the mini hype (coco) that were noted in this group aka ferlicia chin look alike by some bro here. Will not go into rating, but will share my experience.

Was told by her that i was the 1st customer of the day, was greeted by a sexy one piece night gown, n pleasant looking smile, her deep cleavage already enough for me to be excited for the action next.

After shower, proceed to lie down, was ask to wait a little as she was replying text, about a min later she proceed with the massage, as bro mentioned that her massage was close to non-existencen, taking it with a pinch of salt, i jokingly smirk n said "你会吗",she replied "你又懂? 给你功夫看", as she give her massage, she shared that some bros here straight up flame her say her massage was non existence, still massage for what! Her defence was she is new to this trade and its physically demanding for her to constantly provide the hard massage that some of the brothers craved for.

She did press until a few pressure point for me, and losen some tension on my back (was thinking cause 1st customer, maybe the strength), about 10 mins she ask me how was it? Reply yea it was decent enough, ask her to reserve her strength and proceed to sensual.

Sensual part was indeed the part where she excel in, she was FN and glide her neh neh across my back, plus cat bath is amper for me to be aroused and hard on constantly throughout the tease, flip over and same procedure and finished off in HJ, no GQ was pop for my case.

Overall her service was not as action packed and professional like the likes of XE, but she definitely have her plus side which is a geniune feel and a more bubbly character, not forgetting that irrisistible pair of nicely shaped natural knockers.
Old 27-07-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakong View Post
never upsize package? to 149?
Old 27-07-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakong View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

Here's my FR on the mini hype (coco) that were noted in this group aka ferlicia chin look alike by some bro here. Will not go into rating, but will share my experience.

Was told by her that i was the 1st customer of the day, was greeted by a sexy one piece night gown, n pleasant looking smile, her deep cleavage already enough for me to be excited for the action next.

After shower, proceed to lie down, was ask to wait a little as she was replying text, about a min later she proceed with the massage, as bro mentioned that her massage was close to non-existencen, taking it with a pinch of salt, i jokingly smirk n said "你会吗",she replied "你又懂? 给你功夫看", as she give her massage, she shared that some bros here straight up flame her say her massage was non existence, still massage for what! Her defence was she is new to this trade and its physically demanding for her to constantly provide the hard massage that some of the brothers craved for.

She did press until a few pressure point for me, and losen some tension on my back (was thinking cause 1st customer, maybe the strength), about 10 mins she ask me how was it? Reply yea it was decent enough, ask her to reserve her strength and proceed to sensual.

Sensual part was indeed the part where she excel in, she was FN and glide her neh neh across my back, plus cat bath is amper for me to be aroused and hard on constantly throughout the tease, flip over and same procedure and finished off in HJ, no GQ was pop for my case.

Overall her service was not as action packed and professional like the likes of XE, but she definitely have her plus side which is a geniune feel and a more bubbly character, not forgetting that irrisistible pair of nicely shaped natural knockers.
Exactly the same as this bro described. Though I started with face up and talk more cock with her than massage. But she insisted that I turn around so that she can tickle my butt. First time I see a ML without any PS on the photo, what you see is what you get. When Felicia Chin gets old and puts on a bit of weight, this is how she will look like. I'm struggling to decide whether to put her on my rotation list. She is bubbly, chatty and fun to be with but she doesn't rouse me at a deep primal level.
Old 27-07-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Seems like a couple of bro booked her.
End UP, it was Eva who served them.
Maybe she does not exist at all.
Oh my, i think i'll skip this, thanks again bro!
Old 27-07-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
WenCun don’t reply my wechat anymore. Anyone know whether she still in sg? How about her rommie?
left sg liao. both
Old 27-07-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I change timing already....
lol @ change timing
Old 27-07-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
When Felicia Chin gets old and puts on a bit of weight, this is how she will look like.
Felicia Chin really look cui now..

She hasn't aged well lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-07-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natstew View Post
Always been a lurker, but think I should contribute back to the community after benefiting from all of your MRs here, especially seeing how there's been lots of constructive posters in this thread recently.

Cheryl (from the HC section)

Had her recently. Good attitude, cheery and friendly. Puts you at ease from the get-go.

RTM: Maybe - there are a few other BBBJ MLs that I've not tried (Carrie!), but Cheryl would be a solid pick for a good time.
I would rate Cheryl higher on bbbj skills, but both are nice and hardworking.
Old 27-07-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
WenCun don’t reply my wechat anymore. Anyone know whether she still in sg? How about her rommie?
Yup, qiqi RTC already, one of the best boobs but regret only tried once and RTM to wencun 3 times lol.

As for wencun, last i get is she moved place but cancelled on me on the day saying its not convenient and will "update" me again, guess maybe she RTC already..
Old 27-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

wah 1day nv read, so many saucy pages to catch up...

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 27-07-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes started more than a decade ago... But a Renaissance, or the golden era of online MLs was about 2 years ago till late last year.

Hehe, correct. Quite a few gems in OG LTD days then the JS group last year. Bestest!!

Wonder how Clearly is after that drama. Should be back in China now yes?. Hope she's happy now.
Ah, the golden era. I on the other hand misses Mint. Was in touch via WC after she gone back all the way till beginning this year when I suddenly got a 'Friend request required' when messaging her. Had some special memories with her. Guess she decided to move on. Anyone still in touch with her? Hope she is doing well and happy too!
Old 27-07-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

One of the first few girls offering SN massage with HJ was Wawa. She was one of the pioneers. Anyone remembers her?
Old 27-07-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Ah, the golden era. I on the other hand misses Mint. Was in touch via WC after she gone back all the way till beginning this year when I suddenly got a 'Friend request required' when messaging her. Had some special memories with her. Guess she decided to move on. Anyone still in touch with her? Hope she is doing well and happy too!
The last thing I remember on mint's wc is when her 小红 got scratched. After that she disappeared. Anyway, she is not coming back, so yea, move on

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1