The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
i kena from Tina. Good from there
All righty. You think I'll like Tina?
Old 05-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
more like 重庆辣子鸡.
Haha. Good one.

This dish reminds me of a ML who super like spicy dishes.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry laojiao!
I subscribe to your “don’t kiss and tell” phillosophy.

I just wanted to give bros some heads up and wish them luck
Aiya you, no need laojiao me la... You just as laojiao wor. I think our ML visitation frequency quite similar hor.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
All righty. You think I'll like Tina?
Yours is premium taste.
My feel is she can pass your atas taste.

Don’t zap me if otherwise.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiya you, no need laojiao me la... You just as laojiao wor. I think our ML visitation frequency quite similar hor.
I’m less than 1 year old or so visiting ML.
If I like a ML, I’ll visit her until she ......

Our ML visitation frequency quite similar?
My gut feel is my frequency pale against a laojiao like you.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m less than 1 year old or so visiting ML.
If I like a ML, I’ll visit her until she ......

Our ML visitation frequency quite similar?
My gut feel is my frequency pale against a laojiao like you.
Well you didn't started too late. About a year and a half ago, maybe 2 years, was the beginning of a Renaissance in online MLs. There was youth, enthusiasm and mind blowing services never before available. It petered out early this year.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yours is premium taste.
My feel is she can pass your atas taste.

Don’t zap me if otherwise.
I will KIV her since she's likely to be very popular now.

This week should the first time I meet a new WL since December 2019.

Watch this space!
Old 05-07-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well you didn't started too late. About a year and a half ago, maybe 2 years, was the beginning of a Renaissance in online MLs. There was youth, enthusiasm and mind blowing services never before available. It petered out early this year.
Oh! I had the impression it stretched to half a decade ago or so.

Regardless, I just wish I had visited RR during her initial stint.

And for now, I’ll make the best use of time for Aimee .... after RR RTC.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I will KIV her since she's likely to be very popular now.

This week should the first time I meet a new WL since December 2019.

Watch this space!
Dec?
You should be off loading quite a bit of ....
Good luck to the WL
Old 05-07-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Actually, I started playing more regularly the home-based WL game only around mid-2018. Prior to that wasn't really a regular, like once every 2-3 months. Haven't looked back since.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dec?
You should be off loading quite a bit of ....
Good luck to the WL
Well from January to early March, was RTF. No finding new ones.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
wanton00 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Does anyone know if Tang Tang is very picky with new customers? I've sms-ed her several times already but always no reply. I think I should have a decent record on their side, most other MLs will accept me as customer. Does anyone else have the same experience?
Old 05-07-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Aini, Mint, Clearly, Ivy.....and others
Old 05-07-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh! I had the impression it stretched to half a decade ago or so.

Regardless, I just wish I had visited RR during her initial stint.

And for now, I’ll make the best use of time for Aimee .... after RR RTC.
Yes started more than a decade ago... But a Renaissance, or the golden era of online MLs was about 2 years ago till late last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Aini, Mint, Clearly, Ivy.....and others
Hehe, correct. Quite a few gems in OG LTD days then the JS group last year. Bestest!!

Wonder how Clearly is after that drama. Should be back in China now yes?. Hope she's happy now.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes started more than a decade ago... But a Renaissance, or the golden era of online MLs was about 2 years ago till late last year.

Hehe, correct. Quite a few gems in OG LTD days then the JS group last year. Bestest!!

Wonder how Clearly is after that drama. Should be back in China now yes?. Hope she's happy now.
well should be living a good life liao from all the $$$ she earned haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1