The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 01-12-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototo View Post
those fl on michat asking for razar pay as payment .... are they known to be scammy ?
To me I only deal in person and in the room. Any other mode of payment I take it as scam.
Old 01-12-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post
Agreed. Photo look clear skin later open door I see acne or acne scars I also feel like daylight robbery. (This one I suspect Meitu Xiu Xiu 200% work done)
Oh ya FAT, MEATY OR SKINNY very subjective FR also. [To me, petite is waist 24][Some say 50kg is slim which I disagree]

Miss those days before CoVid19 hit Singapore. KTV or Fish Tank was great. What you see is what you get. No surprises! Only happy ending~ =)

P/S: KTV was great. If my arm wrapped around the waist, I know how many inches liao. My heart inside know whether can Ta Bao or cannot Ta Bao liao.. Fish tank wise, I still need to activate Mangekyou Sharingan. To be honest, sometimes will still off abit haha
I feel 24 is a bit fat thou... prefer skiny girls, but hard to find.
Old 01-12-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hatakyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yuki from VP , just finish a session at 6pm

First time try Yuki and i enjoy moment with her .

She the type that I don't mind go holiday and have sex everyday type.

She start off with a simple back massage . And we start to french kiss awhile before the action start

Looks: 8/10 ( like those ah lian OL )
Body: 8/10 ( nice figure)
GFE: 9/10 (after the session she. Hug and cuddle , plus massage.)
FJ: 7/10 ( because I do missionary for awhile and she give me a bbbj and everything is history )
BbbJ: 9/10 ( deepthroat and slow bbbj, and give me the the CFM look, I enjoy for 10mins and couldn't control and cum out )

RTF : depends on my pocket , if. I have spare cash and time I will book her again.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dumb question new to this scene

Onky got vp? Don't have other okt?
Old 02-12-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Diana VP , she was slightly more tan as compare to picture. I read she like to use tissue during bj seem i opt for cbj dont really have this issue , not the strong suction but at least slow and senual feelin. She can undestand basic english.
Old 02-12-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Dumb question new to this scene

Onky got vp? Don't have other okt?
Of course have others. Look under the Title of the posts, there are others with names like Modelforyou, Plus66, some independents and there are others who don’t advertise in this forum. It’s up to you go find out and share with us.
Old 03-12-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 17
johnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Gina from M4U

OKT was very prompt and efficient. Easy booking procedure.
Smile and Gina share a place and only one toilet. Thus i manage to see Smile a few times, so the below is my visual observation...

Darker and taller than pic/expectations
BBBJ lots of effort but feels abit monotonous
Thinner waist than Smile (I think)
Boobs also looks smaller than Smile (I think)
Friendly chatting with Gina in between sessions.

Lastly, feels like having sex with a mime artiste.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
mirinbrah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR for M4U smile!

Place was easily accessible by public transport, clear and prompt instructions by OKT.

Looks: 7.5/10 like what other bros said, pictures are her but give about 20% discount. Still looks good.
Body: 8.5/10 i’m a sucker for curvy girls, she has a small waist too. Nice boobs and ass
BBBJ: 8/10 feels ok, she puts in effort but just lacking some suction
FJ: 8/10

RTF: yes If I have the extra $$
Old 05-12-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

WenWen @ VPremium
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=791341

WenWen was actually my third choice for a Friday session, as my first two picks were already booked. Then after I made my appointment VP posted that Zara was back so I thought about changing my booking.

Anyway, decided to carry on with my appointment and I wasn't disappointed. She's really like bonking your neighbour's poly student daughter - young, sweet looking spinner (like this pic), fair with nearly unblemished figure (she has tiny tattoos in an unexpected spot), yummy natural tits with little pink nipples and a shaved little pussy that was very tight, wet and odorless and tasteless.

Only real issue I had was she's quite petite, so couldn't do a proper 69, ended up eating her out first before getting my dick in her tiny mouth, then once she capped me she went for a long ride.

One great thing about WenWen is that she doesn't 'lie there and take it' and is a very active participant, and makes a lot of little noises, kisses with plenty of tongue action and looks great when she's bouncing on your cock.

She's sugar and spice. Looks really sweet, young and innocent, but quite naughty once you got her turned on.

When I RTF am gonna see if she can actually spin.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spinner
Old 08-12-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lorhmaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

See alot of so so to bad review for smile so I wanna contribute to support bro m4u

Last firing session was 07 Dec afternoon.
OkT: give good and precise info, easy to go.

Looks: 8/10 80% like photo but Thiccc. Turn me on even more

Shower: 9/10 Rub alot and keep teasing and smiling, overall very gfe feel

Bbbj: 10/10 One of the best I receive. Even better than my gf who knows my pattern

GFE: 10/10 Got connection with her even though I don't understand thai

French: 10/10 Too vigorous and everytime we lock eyes she will straight away start frenching again

Fj: 8/10 Solid body and won't tired. Book afternoon sesh so she isn't that tired yet

Overall I will give her 9.5/10. But beware to all bros out there that my review may not be applicable to other bros. It all depends on chemistry.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorhmaikai View Post
See alot of so so to bad review for smile so I wanna contribute to support bro m4u

Last firing session was 07 Dec afternoon.
OkT: give good and precise info, easy to go.

Looks: 8/10 80% like photo but Thiccc. Turn me on even more

Shower: 9/10 Rub alot and keep teasing and smiling, overall very gfe feel

Bbbj: 10/10 One of the best I receive. Even better than my gf who knows my pattern

GFE: 10/10 Got connection with her even though I don't understand thai

French: 10/10 Too vigorous and everytime we lock eyes she will straight away start frenching again

Fj: 8/10 Solid body and won't tired. Book afternoon sesh so she isn't that tired yet

Overall I will give her 9.5/10. But beware to all bros out there that my review may not be applicable to other bros. It all depends on chemistry.
Tried smile before. Can check out my previous post. Not that she’s bad. For my experience. ReallY lack of GFE. Can see past FR for smile. Most mentioned the lack of gfe. Not a dealbreaker if you’re looking to pump and dump. But I don’t blame her, she’s here so long. Even sex everyday also will sian and burnout.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lorhmaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post
Tried smile before. Can check out my previous post. Not that she’s bad. For my experience. ReallY lack of GFE. Can see past FR for smile. Most mentioned the lack of gfe. Not a dealbreaker if you’re looking to pump and dump. But I don’t blame her, she’s here so long. Even sex everyday also will sian and burnout.
I guess it's all down to preference and chemistry. Honestly, she is one of the best gfe feel up to date for me
Old 09-12-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Writing some overdue FRs here. Visited 3 from VPremium over the past month or so. No scoring here, just personal thoughts.

Erica 2x

Looks: Erica stands at about 155cm and is a cute young thing. She looks slightly different from her photos as she has short hair now and is even skinnier than before. I have a preference for long hair but it really doesn't make a big difference. Very young and light voice.

Experience: She's very bubbly and cheerful and the ice breaks easily. She's has the perfect physique for me, although with small boobs, perhaps a B? Slow and sensual BBBJ, but dislikes if you have too much precum. She's very tight. Best position is doggy so you can see how slim her ass is. You might want to take the lead with Erica and be the alpha male.

She's small, so may not be able to accomodate larger bros. Her frenching is fierce, and will stick her tongue into your mouth. Ate her for a bit. She understands english, but sometimes you might need to speak slower.

Summary: Reminds me of the time when you are having sex with your first girlfriend, you are curious to try it, and have fun while doing it. My type, will RTF.

Hazel

Looks: Hazel looks a bit different from her photos, especially with her eyes, 85% same? Curvy, slightly meaty, but in no way has fat around her body, I was surprised. Very sexy, foxy look, with a slightly deep voice which is seductive.

Experience: If you want a PSE, you should try Hazel. She super responsive to everything and will initiate movements when she's high. Ate her and she was the first girl in VP who could orgasm just from licking (seems real enough to me). She will start moving her hips when she's about to reach climax. She will moan really loud, makes me feel like 18cm when I am only 13 hahaha. Very active participant. Frenching is alright, didn't try BJ. Boobs are enhanced.

Only downside is that she can't speak english or understand it. Use your translator, or if you can speak Vietnamese, then no problem.

Summary: She's hot and will seduce you with her voice and moans, and is very responsive, takes the initiative to let you know what feels good for her. Bros will succumb fast.

Yuki

Looks: The daily group photos aren't accurate as she looks much prettier in real life. I would say the SBF photos are much more accurate, especially the selfie one. She is a young and extremely gentle lady. Prettiest out of the 3 I would say. Dressed in a hot nightgown, hard to resist when I first met her. She is still slim, with some fat around the thighs, because she said she gained weight from working here! (46-49kg) probably because she has so many people taking care of her. So you know how popular she is.

Experience: I was tired when I met her, and didn't want to work too hard. She offered a massage but I declined, I just wanted to lie down with her for a while. Her voice and mannerisms are very Japanese. If you could imagine a perfect wife taking care of you and never getting impatient. Yuki is the one. Her boobs are enhanced, still soft to touch. I visited her late at night, she could've been tired but still offered a massage.

Hot BBBJ and trys to take your whole rod, similar to what other bros have mentioned. FJ wise she can tighten her pussy very well, hard to control when you have a beautiful girl and great technique. Definitely will be open to your requests. Frenching allowed too.

Summary:
She is the person you want to be with if you were married. Very gentle with everything, almost too much, and the way she smiles just melts my heart. GFE is 110%.

Have tried a few others but they have returned to Vietnam. Looking forward to more adventures. Hope this helps bros here.
Old 09-12-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coocooz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for sharing, hope we back soon
Old 11-12-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

FR on Kelly Miko: Girl good but OKT is bad

Found out that the lady messaging you is the agent, not the girl. cos she sent me on a wild goose chase a few times before with Bella (go there kena ghosted, twice already). This time with Kelly Miko, she send me to the first location then suddenly at appointment time ask me go another location. I tried to grab there but still took 30 mins to go the other location.

Ended up paid 1 hour but 30 mins gone liao. Not KellyMiko’s fault cos she got personal life also and can’t possibly extend another 30 mins for me.

FR for the girl:
So initially when I reached I was a bit annoyed (but not rude) and asked nicely how come changed location so suddenly. She was confused also and said she liked the place, so I dropped it. Later found out the person that’s been texting me for days is not her.

But seeing her made it all worth it. No commercial feel at all, v pretty kawaii kind jap face with some Korean feel. Damn cute. Feels exactly like you met this person, she took an interest in you and you went to her place.

Looks: 9/10 (damn cute and pretty, beautiful hair when doggy)
Body: 8/10 (fit, really really smooth tofu skin, nice bubble butt)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft and heavenly)
BBBj: 10/10 (sensual, slurpy, tender loving care)
Painting: 10/10 (minimal hair, opens up, super engaging, responsive)
FJ: 10/10 (biased, FJ and doggy felt great at that point)
GFE:10/10
Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1