The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2022, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold
As JB reopen say bye bye to sg expensive spa.

What do you think bros?
No FJ still so ex, with JB open at least will bring down their price or not many fully booked incident?
Missed those huge HC in JB, mostly located in hotel.
where sg used to have.
All inclusive with FJ, same or lower than sg with no FJ.
Old 27-03-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: As JB reopen say bye bye to sg expensive spa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
What do you think bros?
No FJ still so ex, with JB open at least will bring down their price or not many fully booked incident?
where sg used to have.
Provided u all play ur part and keep the prices low. Don't just because open then fast fast go over haolian and start paying SINGAPORE rate again and inflate everything making everyone difficult again. Even more so for those Malaysian. If u all want to have reasonable price start paying reasonable rates and refuse carrot chopping. Now with JB open we are no longer held ransom. In fact the world is opened already and I just came back from overseas hehe. The point is, if you want to play overseas, make sure u are following overseas local rate. Don't go haolian and inflate everything my fellow rich SINGAPOREAN.
Old 27-03-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Provided u all play ur part and keep the prices low. Don't just because open then fast fast go over haolian and start paying SINGAPORE rate again and inflate everything making everyone difficult again. Even more so for those Malaysian. If u all want to have reasonable price start paying reasonable rates and refuse carrot chopping. Now with JB open we are no longer held ransom. In fact the world is opened already and I just came back from overseas hehe. The point is, if you want to play overseas, make sure u are following overseas local rate. Don't go haolian and inflate everything my fellow rich SINGAPOREAN.
Though many would think majority would be sillyporean patronising those venue, the true is locals are more.
Sporean are mostly there during weekend only.
Base on their rental/cost of staffs n the consumption power, their rates couldn’t be on par with sg.
Down Here spa with no facilities only massage cum HJ already $150!
In JB though is a HC, cost can’t be > RM450 for all in package with FJ!
Which i doubt JBporean could barely afford.

I like your point “We are no longer held ransom”
Bye Bye $150 spa ��

Last edited by pusielover; 27-03-2022 at 07:25 AM.
Old 27-03-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Though many would think majority would be sillyporean patronising those venue, the true is locals are more.
Base on their rental/cost of staffs n the consumption power, their rates couldn’t be on par with sg.

Bye Bye $150 spa ��
You are right bro ! 1 Apr happy cheonging bros !
Old 27-03-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bye Bye $150 spa ��

Yeah, so we should stick to their local rates and pay like 50 ringgits for special only. However, as I know Singaporeans like to haolian cause they feel suppressed in sg. Life is very miserable in sg if u are not rich. Thus, they will find every opportunity to try to boost their egos. When I say pay 50 ringgits I really mean it unless the girl provides the service so good or extra till I wanna pay more. However, Singaporean just because they know Singapore dollars is three times bigger, will think tipping the girl 150 ringgits la can impress her, make her happy and service me gao gao. 150 ringgits ma only 50 sg dollars. The massage is so much cheaper (due to rental and etc) overall still not expensive and cheaper than sg. Yes, the nett is cheaper but why are u all complaining when u all pay fifty-hundred dollars in Singapore and feel ok ma paying in JB because they cannot haolian. Come on guys if go there pay SG rates. How will the girls feel? Oh, not Singaporean then no need to provide good service or they will start expecting 150 ringgits tips cause u all willingly pay ma. Then those Malaysian bros will be despised cause they are paying lower. Just like how those Singaporean feels now even tipping 100 they are receiving bad or average services cause the girl see these as normal or below par customers. That is why you all kpkb when spending in sg. Don't spoil the market again guys.
Old 27-03-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Just be careful going over there.Thieves, robbers and even Police all very hungry as no business since lockdown.
Old 27-03-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Just be careful going over there.Thieves, robbers and even Police all very hungry as no business since lockdown.

Got so scary anot scared don’t travel la .
Old 27-03-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Just be careful when u go over to JB.
Old 27-03-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

If you are spa operator in jb and you know sg going to chiong into jb, will you be so stupid to charge local rate? Sure up the price one. Are all the bros united enough to boycott chop carrot shops? Comon lah we can’t stop the momentum of so many gongkia patronising them. Right now haven’t open I can already see so many carrot heads on the ground. Pray for them.
Old 27-03-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
If you are spa operator in jb and you know sg going to chiong into jb, will you be so stupid to charge local rate? Sure up the price one. Are all the bros united enough to boycott chop carrot shops? Comon lah we can’t stop the momentum of so many gongkia patronising them. Right now haven’t open I can already see so many carrot heads on the ground. Pray for them.
I mean no offence.
Infact the situation go both ways.
If all the shops there united and up the price but still slightly cheaper than sg. I think bros still will patronise. Cos I know most sg bros drive in pump petrol, wash car, massage, eat and buy groceries. So over still got savings.
Old 27-03-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
I mean no offence.
Infact the situation go both ways.
If all the shops there united and up the price but still slightly cheaper than sg. I think bros still will patronise. Cos I know most sg bros drive in pump petrol, wash car, massage, eat and buy groceries. So over still got savings.
I think u two are not talking to the point. We are not talking about the cost of massaging. I believe that the price will not increase much as the competition is fierce in JB if we are talking about massage shops. Seriously, who really cares about the massage? So they will not increase the price of the massage in fact maybe lower it to attract u to come. What I am talking about is the tip u give to the lady for the golden question. This tip is negotiable and "not" included in the massage cost cause they are so-called running a proper business and usually got a signboard that states sexual service is not allowed.

So I give a better explanation.

The cost for massage for 90 minutes last time is 100 ringgits now same or 110 ringgits. Golden question (not supposed to be included) last time 50 ringgits now you all give 150 ringgits.

So the nett last time is 150 and now maybe 160 (if you all stick to old rates) or 260 (if you all spoilt market). The increase depends on yourself. So the shop got nothing to do with it. Unless all the girls dare to openly united an increased price which is not even legal then is another thing. However, I don't think so. Cause golden question tip also depends on the chemistry, the quality of the girls and etc. It is not so direct. For example, fat and old girl cannot be asking 150 ringgits and a chio and young one maybe u can pay 100 ringgits. So it is not so straightforward. Ultimately, what I want to say is pls control the tipping in order not to inflate the prices. Yeah, u can tip 50 or 100 if u want but if everyone starts to tip more, they will expect more.
Old 28-03-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
I think u two are not talking to the point. We are not talking about the cost of massaging. I believe that the price will not increase much as the competition is fierce in JB if we are talking about massage shops. Seriously, who really cares about the massage? So they will not increase the price of the massage in fact maybe lower it to attract u to come. What I am talking about is the tip u give to the lady for the golden question. This tip is negotiable and "not" included in the massage cost cause they are so-called running a proper business and usually got a signboard that states sexual service is not allowed.

So I give a better explanation.

The cost for massage for 90 minutes last time is 100 ringgits now same or 110 ringgits. Golden question (not supposed to be included) last time 50 ringgits now you all give 150 ringgits.

So the nett last time is 150 and now maybe 160 (if you all stick to old rates) or 260 (if you all spoilt market). The increase depends on yourself. So the shop got nothing to do with it. Unless all the girls dare to openly united an increased price which is not even legal then is another thing. However, I don't think so. Cause golden question tip also depends on the chemistry, the quality of the girls and etc. It is not so direct. For example, fat and old girl cannot be asking 150 ringgits and a chio and young one maybe u can pay 100 ringgits. So it is not so straightforward. Ultimately, what I want to say is pls control the tipping in order not to inflate the prices. Yeah, u can tip 50 or 100 if u want but if everyone starts to tip more, they will expect more.
Actually spa operators get a cut when their gals offer special. So they can unite to increase both entry fee (eg $88 shit) and special. One thing I know for sure is spa operators are more united than us. They will tell each other, why go against money?
Old 28-03-2022, 03:30 AM
Samster

Thank you so many bros for giving so many different possibilities that May happened in JB vice businesses upon reopen.

Here’s some of my 2 cts worth;
Yes it’s quite difficult for all vice ventures to unite together to jack up price
unless it’s operate under ONE big boss. Rather choose to think they might lash prices in order to keep themselves competitive enough.
Not forgetting locals form part of their revenue sources.

As for rates neg, isn’t most of their Health Centre venues got a fixed price(pay at the counter) for all in package inclusive FJ? (Do correct me if I am wrong, the last time I went was such)
Any old bird can advise the general all in price tag(yes include FJ)for HC before the closure?

We got support from this forum to know which are those good n money worth venues/gals. Unlike sg vices we cannot actually name the exact location or any particular nice gals for fear of anti vice raid.
Old 28-03-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

I think when geylang reopen , spa / fuckshop demand will drop hopefully fellow cheongster wil hav more option lor
Old 28-03-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
What do you think bros?
where sg used to have.
not necessarily, there are still a "silent" majority that just for one reason or another that can't make the trip across for a quick release..so expect prices to stay high only till when GL return in some form or other...or hopefully gals up north flood our wl/fl market due to favorable exchange rate..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1