The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Babe to strip naked?

Just to share with the bros here.

If paraguay win

she looks really hot.

Paraguayan fan Larissa Riquelme celebrates after Paraguay beat Japan during a South Africa 2010 World Cup soccer match as they watch the game in a big screen in the downtown square of Asuncion, Tuesday, June 29, 2010. Paraguay moves on to the quarter finals. The model has promised that if her team gets to the semifinals she would strip off in front of the Argentinian television.

source
Old 02-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Babe to strip naked?

I hope Argentina won't win... because Maradona wants to do the same...
Old 03-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Babe to strip naked?

Haha I think more people will be interested to see Maradona strip cos everyone is tired of seeing another common naked woman...
Ask yourself this...how many naked famous people have u see before
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 05-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rawbrain is Cool - loads of Potential

just go to hereto have a look of her naked pics lah....
Old 05-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
WhoKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhoKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawbrain View Post
just go to hereto have a look of her naked pics lah....
nice picture link brother.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintdevil View Post
Just to share with the bros here.

If paraguay win

she looks really hot.

source
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdeal4you View Post
I also would rather see Maradona strip naked and run round the streets of Argentina!
no luck....!! wouldn't get to see the hot babe nor maradona running naked...

time for some hot, sexy supporters of spain, germany or holland to come out and do something to support their country..!!!

(wun mind if any s'pore female supporters would want to do likewise for any of the semi-finalists...)

Old 05-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
omnihard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maradona obviously didn't believe Argentina to win. Maybe he thought the Germans would like to see him naked and concede the game.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1403 / Power: 15
Fbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

time for some hot, sexy supporters of spain, germany or holland to come out and do something to support their country..!!!

(wun mind if any s'pore female supporters would want to do likewise for any of the semi-finalists...)
Ya agree, and hope can see some SG baby strip naked in orchard road for SG soccer team Do you think it will come in .... years ?
Old 05-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbuddy View Post
Ya agree, and hope can see some SG baby strip naked in orchard road for SG soccer team Do you think it will come in .... years ?
yes, when s'pore qualified for the world cup in 2010 (according to our x-pm).....

oppsss... WC2010 is tis year..!!!

Old 05-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3124 / Power: 17
kiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond repute

http://carneargenta.com/wp-content/u..._123_573lo.jpg

You can find her naked photos even when Paraguay din win..
Old 05-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Now i know why Sing did not make it to WC2010. 'Lau Goh' never promise to strip naked and swim across Sing River from bank to bank.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1