The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 12-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

This was several years back. I not longer in that company.

Office setting:
Big boss; semi retired
Boss; married with 2 kids
1 HR Accountant ; 40s female unmarried; PRC
3 male sales staffs

Being the only female in the company, every leave, or claim must go through her. Let’s name her Mary. Mary is specky and hot tempered. Despite her character is bad, her language is bad too; but she is in the company for 20+ years and still counting…

Big boss will come office once or twice a month. Each time he came, Mary will smile and stay in his room for a long period. One day when all sales staffs are still out; I came back office early. Bump into her exiting big boss office; she was shocked and went straight to her desk. But I noticed, a bit of white liquid stain on her glasses and her blouse was slightly wet/stain. Not long later the big boss left the office.

Roughly 3 months later, one night around 7ish, I came back office to retrieve my house key. I noticed the boss office door is slightly ajar; I managed to saw the boss painting Mary. She moan like one kind; I continued to watch for another 5 minutes and went off. They were too busy to notice me.

After that incident, I understand why she was there for long… and drawing high 4!!
Old 12-03-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
incaras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love it. Please keep it coming!
Old 12-03-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Reckon this story does not stop at the voyeur.
Please continue your bit with Mary.
Old 13-03-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
This was several years back. I not longer in that company.

Office setting:
Big boss; semi retired
Boss; married with 2 kids
1 HR Accountant ; 40s female unmarried; PRC
3 male sales staffs

Being the only female in the company, every leave, or claim must go through her. Let’s name her Mary. Mary is specky and hot tempered. Despite her character is bad, her language is bad too; but she is in the company for 20+ years and still counting…

Big boss will come office once or twice a month. Each time he came, Mary will smile and stay in his room for a long period. One day when all sales staffs are still out; I came back office early. Bump into her exiting big boss office; she was shocked and went straight to her desk. But I noticed, a bit of white liquid stain on her glasses and her blouse was slightly wet/stain. Not long later the big boss left the office.

Roughly 3 months later, one night around 7ish, I came back office to retrieve my house key. I noticed the boss office door is slightly ajar; I managed to saw the boss painting Mary. She moan like one kind; I continued to watch for another 5 minutes and went off. They were too busy to notice me.

After that incident, I understand why she was there for long… and drawing high 4!!
Why didn't you video the whole thing down and leverage on it for a promotion.
Old 13-03-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
Memorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMemorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Reckon this story does not stop at the voyeur.
Please continue your bit with Mary.
Thanks Bro for sharing.

Recently I finally had great sex with my ex lady boss who is single ( never married)& in her mid 40s but looks much younger than her age. I had worked under her for some 6 years until I left last year to start a new business with a closed friend, but still keep in contact with her and have lunch with her regularly.

I would say my ex lady boss is attractive with nice figure and fair & smooth skin. Very fair boss no nonsense type and look after her staff well. I always wander why she is single. I must say I began to like her shortly after I started work there. Fast forward we are now friends...and we just enjoy each other’s company.
I invited her home recently for tea after I bought her dinner to celebrate her birthday. She was in a very happy mood and smiling most of the time...& very chatty. After tea I showed her around my apartment which I had just renovated with 1 room converted to an office.
She seemed to like my master bedroom which is spacious, facing the greenery and quite windly. As we sat at the sofa in my bedroom I started to touch her with some light kissings on her cheek & neck...wow she smelled really nice, before I started kissing her lips. Slowly she began to open her mouth and we started light frenching...very nice feeling as we are both non smokers and gradually went into deep frenching for a few minutes while my right hand was on her thigh....slowly moving deeper to touch her underwear...wow she was wet already and my penis was fully erected. I began to undress her while I kept kissing her neck and she was moaning...very soon we were both naked and moved on to my bed for more actions.We had more passionate frenching & great sex in various sex positions...including cow girl, doggie, side entry before we both reached orgasms in missionary position. I think she had multiple orgasms and thoroughly enjoyed the whole session just like I did. Now planning for a RTF when I meet her later this week after I return from my overseas business trip.
Old 13-03-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing.
Your ex boss followed you home for tea was a telltale sign. At least she's very comfortable with you.
Treat her well and she will become your gf/FB.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorable1 View Post
Thanks Bro for sharing.

Recently I finally had great sex with my ex lady boss who is single ( never married)& in her mid 40s but looks much younger than her age. I had worked under her for some 6 years until I left last year to start a new business with a closed friend, but still keep in contact with her and have lunch with her regularly.

I would say my ex lady boss is attractive with nice figure and fair & smooth skin. Very fair boss no nonsense type and look after her staff well. I always wander why she is single. I must say I began to like her shortly after I started work there. Fast forward we are now friends...and we just enjoy each other’s company.
I invited her home recently for tea after I bought her dinner to celebrate her birthday. She was in a very happy mood and smiling most of the time...& very chatty. After tea I showed her around my apartment which I had just renovated with 1 room converted to an office.
She seemed to like my master bedroom which is spacious, facing the greenery and quite windly. As we sat at the sofa in my bedroom I started to touch her with some light kissings on her cheek & neck...wow she smelled really nice, before I started kissing her lips. Slowly she began to open her mouth and we started light frenching...very nice feeling as we are both non smokers and gradually went into deep frenching for a few minutes while my right hand was on her thigh....slowly moving deeper to touch her underwear...wow she was wet already and my penis was fully erected. I began to undress her while I kept kissing her neck and she was moaning...very soon we were both naked and moved on to my bed for more actions.We had more passionate frenching & great sex in various sex positions...including cow girl, doggie, side entry before we both reached orgasms in missionary position. I think she had multiple orgasms and thoroughly enjoyed the whole session just like I did. Now planning for a RTF when I meet her later this week after I return from my overseas business trip.
Thanks for sharing too ...u r a lucky dude for it is not easy to develop a sexual r/s with yr female boss who is the caring type...but 6 yrs of working tgt is a long time, no wonder u manage to get into her panties eventually ...u must hv been special to her thats why she missed u a lot since u left the company...any idea why she is so attracted to u to the extent of letting u hv sex with her ??...did u wear a cd when yr penis entered her below ??...wow, even though single n never married, she seems to be v. experienced in sex ...would be interesting to know who taught her or where she learned to hv sex from ?? ...looking forward to yr detailed FR of yr meeting n another sexual session with her later this week ...hv just up u my +27 points for yr sharing n helped u get yr power of 11

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 14-03-2023 at 09:15 PM.
Old 14-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks for sharing too ...u r a lucky dude for it is not easy to develop a sexual r/s with yr female boss who is the caring type...but 6 yrs of working tgt is a long time, no wonder u manage to get into her panties eventually ...u must hv been special to her thats why she missed u a lot since u left the company...any idea why she is so attracted to u to the extent of letting u hv sex with her ??...did u wear a cd when yr penis entered her below ??...wow, even though single, she seems to be v. experienced in sex ...would be interesting to know who taught her or where she learned to hv sex from ?? ...looking forward to yr detailed FR of yr meeting n another sexual session with her later this week ...hv just up u my +27 points for yr sharing n helped u get yr power of 11
wow really amazing.

i worked 10 years under a female boss, yet I only have the thought of slitting her throat.
Old 14-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Nice sharing.
Your ex boss followed you home for tea was a telltale sign. At least she's very comfortable with you.
Treat her well and she will become your gf/FB.
Doesnt always work...i treat them well but they never became my gf/FB...sigh...maybe I treated them too well, so they scare of me ...haha

Old 14-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
wow really amazing.

i worked 10 years under a female boss, yet I only have the thought of slitting her throat.
Some female bosses u wanna slit throat, some female bosses can deep throat, some well...maybe make u wanna have both
Old 14-03-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Doesnt always work...i treat them well but they never became my gf/FB...sigh...maybe I treated them too well, so they scare of me ...haha
Haha, maybe your face looks too smirky and horny. So, they know what's on your mind. Lol.
Anyway, some women will take nice chaps for a ride. A bad boy might have more luck.
Old 14-03-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Some female bosses u wanna slit throat, some female bosses can deep throat, some well...maybe make u wanna have both
These two won't go hand in hand. Someone you hated so much your didi won't mark kita to want to up her liao. See the face already super TL.
Old 16-03-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
Memorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMemorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for sharing too ...u r a lucky dude for it is not easy to develop a sexual r/s with yr female boss who is the caring type...but 6 yrs of working tgt is a long time, no wonder u manage to get into her panties eventually ...u must hv been special to her thats why she missed u a lot since u left the company...any idea why she is so attracted to u to the extent of letting u hv sex with her ??...did u wear a cd when yr penis entered her below ??...wow, even though single n never married, she seems to be v. experienced in sex ...would be interesting to know who taught her or where she learned to hv sex from ?? ...looking forward to yr detailed FR of yr meeting n another sexual session with her later this week ...hv just up u my +27 points for yr sharing n helped u get yr power of 11

It is never easy when you try to have a r/s with a lady colleague while you are still working there...not to mention if she is your boss. Someone told me you just don’t shit in your backyard. But good things are always worth waiting for... in the office everything is always about work especially if your boss is the no nonsense type.

So I was a bit lucky that I was able to work well with this attractive lady boss who is now my friend and I must say she was the main reason why I delayed coming out to do my own business until a few months ago.So after I left the company we still meet regularly for lunch & dinner. Although we enjoy each other’s company I could sense she was not quite ready for an intimate relationship..eg on 1 occasion after dinner I tried to kiss her while we were inside the car at a quiet spot...she suddenly told me she was tired and wanted to go home and sleep. So no choice got to send her back but I never give up..must be patient lah & continue to keep the friendship going. Most guys would agree with me it is never easy to read a lady’s mind... and i just have to catch her in the right mood. So on her recent birthday I send her flowers and a small present first thing in the morning without mentioning the sender’s name. I just wrote from “your secret admirer” and shortly after that she called me and said thank you. She must have recognised my hand writing. I wanted to take her out for lunch but she already had lunch appointment, so I asked how about dinner and she was free that evening. She was in a very happy mood that evening and after dinner brought her to my place for tea. We ended up having a great time at my place. I was the one who initiated everything...she was not experienced in sex and I had to lead the way. I was very gentle and had to make sure she was comfortable so that we can both enjoy ourselves thoroughly.
Will be meeting her again this coming Saturday....
Old 16-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Thanks for giving us such a long n detailed description of the sexual session u had with yr ex female boss ....looking forward to read the next sexy one

Old 16-03-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahahaha....you've made my day bro...I would at least bonk her once, then only slit her throat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
wow really amazing.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1