The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2011, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80
invisible man

go and see your house mirror lah -you think i will let you fuck me? get lost .joesph was humilitated by Candy-her colleague in front of all her friends.
disappointing , Joesph walk along an street only emptyness. Joesph has a;ways been a quiet man. He is not handsome and ugly but he always like candy, his colleague. He fell like he been played out aftr candy has always seduce him in office. When at office, Candy will sometimes go to his desk to purposely borrow his staionary, taking opportunity to bend over him , showing Joesph what an ass she had wearing that mini office wear..
when at panty, candy will even sometimes use her ass to rub against Joesph, however, it tun out that Candy is playing with him justr because of a bet. As he be thinking, Joesph had became a angry man and swear to god thatone of these days, he will fuck her in front of her desk.
well, that day...an old man look at him when he reach his house. Already very angry, Joesph went to the old man and say what the fuck you want old man? beating ah? The old man only keep laughing and say : young man have you always been rejected by woman? Joesph imediately throw out his punch and surprisingly, was beaten instaed by the old man as old man had no feelings at all.
throw to the floor, Joesph became puzzled and think i cannot even beat a old man might as well go and die. The old man tell him and say, young man i got an deal for you, i can let you fuck all the woman and not only that, i can even rape them without ever being caught but you must rape an woman every 2 days. i give you something,a bottle of liquid, drink it and you be invisible for at least 2 hours don ask me why because i need your body to rape the woman.
Joesph took the bootle and drink a bit and immediately he feel different .At this point of time, an syt was walking home too and walk past him, Joesph reach out his hungry hand and grabbed her ass, and the syt scream turn around but saw no one ( not even the old man) Joesph immediately became happy and know what is going on, he has meet a devil, and off he went to find his first victim,....
Old 09-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: invisible man

Hmm....supernatural stuffs with juicy icing. My favourite. Do carry on, TS.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

3rd camper reporting

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 09-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hit0ri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

something different =) nice...
Old 09-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: invisible man

Hmm... not bad
Old 09-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Although the sentencing & grammers sucks, but it looks quite decent ...
Old 09-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
application9999 is Cool - loads of Potential

wonder why TS had so many negative point? he like to cut and paste story from somewhere?
Old 10-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

haha because i scold a ah gua want to become gay (male fl) scold him in thread and pm him but forget leave my nick now become demoted
Old 10-01-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

who else but the syt to become her first victim . Of course this is not a movie where he can bring out some liquid let the girl smell and faint therefore, he had to use force. this syt looks like just cme back from clubbing , wearing a black short skirt with gold colour zip ( quite fashionable nowadays) behind her ass.Joesph decide to play it slowly as he had 2 hours to play
Off he went to zip down her skirt , showing off her red panties and ass and the syt( lets call her anne) was scared and immediatly look behind and of course no one was there. So she quickly wear back her skirt and walk quickly, looking back nce in a while.BUT, she has met the devil. This place of hers is a remote area and it was dark and late at night. No one should be around there.
Joseph still take his time and touch her ass, breast and even kiss her. Anne cannot do anything, and finally Joesph hug her and drag her inside a bush with his one hand holding on to her both hands. ( Joesph was quite a big man also), the empty hand did not stop and start to finger her.With one finger in her pussy other inside her arse. and damn both holes are tight. Especially the arse. Anne was trying her best to stop Joesph to finger her arese but the contracting and expanding of her arese only make Joesph more arouse.And so he tear off her clothes and tie her hand, with few slaps when anne try to scream.the bra was throw away and joesph also take off his underwear to stuff into anne mouth ( Joesph was still wearing clothes but everything on him are also invisible) Leaving only her panties and her black short shirt on, he slowly fold her skirt upwardsand take off her panties.
Nice smell, he thinks. by now anne pussy was quite wet or maybe she is also a horny bitch he think. Let me help you too.hehe.As this is still the first time, Joesph was a bit scared and want to finish her fast, hence, he put anne in a doggie position ( with force ) and ram her in with anne full ass in fornt of joesph. one hand was slapping her ass butt, the other was digging her arse again. he decide to use his thumb due to angle problem and off the whole thumb went in. he can feel anne tremble. in out in out within few min, joesph armies had march in her pussy. The dropping armies , joesph went to anne face and clean it ,But this time, joesph fell very fresh and feel he still can go for second round, something that a normal cant as need time to recover
Joesph quickly take bak his underwear and her panties as a gift. He had wanted to but feel is too dangerous to stay one place too long and hence, he went off ,leaving the poor anne still don know what had hit her.As joesph keep running, he was thinking, don tell me the devil really inside me that why i stronger now? who cares as long i enjoy, and off he went to search his next prey.Of course, he is stillthinkig his ultimate prey Candy, to rape her in her desk.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

If his clothes (including his underwear) were invisible won't he have a bit of a problem locating them?
Old 11-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -112 / Power: 0
ashleygal ashleygal

nice story plot. but the spelling and grammar is a big turn off.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
logiboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice story TS. Pls continue
Old 13-01-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

As Joesph run, he start to plan for his work for art. Even he is not sure when this thing will end, but he want to enjoy every moment of it. As he run, he realise that is quite late and there are not much babes too hence, he decided to call it a day and start to plan for tomorrow
Day 2
As usual Joesph went to work and start planning, but he had a slight problem, what excuses he have to disappear for 2 hours? he cannot think of it yet. Hence, he decided to switch target temporary.-A fantasy that we can only envy-TCS actress. Joesph always feel like bonking few of them, Michelle Chia, Ann Kok, etc.... So after work, he went to Lornie Road to wait. This is a long proces, he have to follow the actres home as he is not sure where they stay so see who s the first victim then
time files, suddenly,she appear. Felicia Chin, OMG. Joesph tactically follow her from night to late night just to know where she stay. At last, she went home, Joesph quickly drink the thing and again become invisible. The reason is that he does not want her to see him follow her and secondly, he want some interest first.. Felicia was wearing a mini demin short skirt. Joesph went behind her and takea peep, white panties.
In the lift, there is only felicia ( or is it? hehe) Joesph follow her into her house as it is very late and he is confident that he can open the house later by himself when all is sleeping ( 2 hours to play with).Surprsngly, no one was at home. Expected, Felicia removes her makeup and wa she is not bad leh, later then you know.hehe
Felicia then went to bathroom to bath. She slowly, take off her clothing at last her white panties. but like most of the woman, she like to sit at toilet bowl first, joesph squat besides her to enjoy the scene. Wo, she is shitting. haha actually pretty woman shit also the same ma he thought, got smell but maybe nicely? After finishing the business, felicia wipes her arse and proceed to bath. Joesph patiently wait for all these to happen, and finally Felicai reaches to bed after reading some news. Eh? she also never wear panties to sleep one ah. Finally,it begin. Joesph take out Felicia`s underwear in the bathroom and slowly he stuff it her mouth. She was shock by it, Joesph like an expert now, take out her clothes to tie up her hands behind. Felicia was shock by what happen.she could not fight back, against an air? Joepsh then turn her around and press against her body using his dick to rub herr ass.Then he begin to lick her arse, moments ago had just finished her business.
He make sure that it totally clean now. When Felcia stuggle, he will hit her but he was clever enough not to talk.By this time, his brother had wake up and begin to attach her pussy, without condoms. Thrust inside her pussy makes hima stronger man. Same thing happe, he feel like there is another man inside him that make him so strong that can cum twice without resting. One was finished in doggie and one was finished in scissors style.
Feeling satisifed, he wpe off his armies with her panties and take it with him as a sourvnier. leaving Felicia in a injured position. he check his time, almost up he quickly open the house, and ran. But as he just close the door, he saw....
Old 13-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

To all bros, some points to take note when reading ths story
1) england sucks don blame me afterall process more important ma. anyway, englnd always suck like the soccer team
2) is a fantasy so bros find it gross or digusted, move on don complaint too much
3) as mentioned, a fantasy so some loopholes are bound to have. like dna, Joesph had no criminal records hence, no dna of his in police station. of course, i will try to make the story as realistic as possible

enjoy
Old 15-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

eh nobody like to see ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1