The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-04-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 13
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Visited KiKi not long ago, and it was a pretty good session.
Massage was decent, managed to hit some sore spots.
She’s really pretty imo. Looks super close to her photos, and she has really strong thighs. She’s a bit short though, but its really alright with me hehe. She doesnt go FN though, and will slip her top down to her waist, but with her shorts (same as those in the first two pics of her ad) its easy to access certain areas, will try to ask her if she can go FN in the future
She laid with me after my shot, and was still fiddling with little me for abit longer.
But it ends about there after i go clean up.
Old 20-04-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 4
Cuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks dnomy!! Glad you had a good laugh at that asshole’s expense!
Old 20-04-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Honest FRs from sglonely adventures:

Aini: All i can say is she is perfect for relaxation. Just lay down and relax. Rtm: yes.

Xue Er: looks 7.5/10. Maybe late 20s or early 30s. V Good figure. No tummy. Smooth skin. Nice friendly. Clean room. Nice Essential oil smell and nice deco and lighting. Excellent massage. Like Aini, perfect for relaxation. Skipped hj and bj. Straight to her secret weapon. RTM: yes.
Aini is baby doll. Visited her several times.
Read a lot about Xue Er. Want to see her. But does she speak at least some English? Otherwise I cann’t.
Old 20-04-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nope. Think you can move on...
Old 20-04-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Nope. Think you can move on...
Aiyo cut her some slack la. She knows a bit, like "You. Go shower. Now." Hahahahaha
Old 20-04-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnydoh813 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfempty View Post
Tried that method. However those that did replied and accepted are "new" and have no access to the main database. Its an endless spiral lol.
Like that cham liao.... or is it cause I tried to book a week in advance? Usually since "new" maybe just try a day or 2?

If I send multiple message maybe get blocked blacklist too hor? Covid really make sellers market.

BTW I see most of the FR is for SgLonelyGuy not so much for Castle side? How come ah?
Old 20-04-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Aini is baby doll. Visited her several times.
I like the way she closely nestles her body into mine. That alone is an art that puts her a notch above many other MLs. Just dont like her location
Old 20-04-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Those photos flatter her a lot. She is probably in her late 30s or early 40s. Nothing special really.
And charge $120 for msg and HJ?? Simi deal
Old 20-04-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xviralx View Post
can zhut zhut?
kiss ah? if there's chemistry? or maybe repeated customer I think.... she did pecked me on my lips and came very close to my face quite a few times. I din initiate it tho...
Old 20-04-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo cut her some slack la. She knows a bit, like "You. Go shower. Now." Hahahahaha
Haha may be next year when she learns a little more
Old 20-04-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Second this too and up you with my humble points. Visited her 2 days back and I will contribute my 2 cents thoughts l
Looks: 8/10. My kind of girl too and as what other brothers shared before, OL feel. Video looks exactly like her so don't need to discount
Massage: 7/10. Massage is not our main intention so i guess this is secondary
Gfe:10/10. Talks like your long lost friend and treats you like a king when the deed starts. Nice to have drinks before and after session
Catbath: 8/10. Tease you and the way she does it really makes u horny
Hj: 9/10. Personally one of the best impressions. As what other bros say ymmv. The build up is shiok and the lie on you feeling after shots is nice.
Overall: one of the better ones out there with the 120 range we are paying. She puts her phone outside when session starts so that's definitely a plus point

[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by korak View Post

She’s really pretty imo. Looks super close to her photos, and she has really strong thighs. She’s a bit short though, but its really alright with me hehe. She doesnt go FN though, and will slip her top down to her waist, but with her shorts (same as those in the first two pics of her ad) its easy to access certain areas, will try to ask her if she can go FN in the future
She laid with me after my shot, and was still fiddling with little me for abit longer.
But it ends about there after i go clean up.
Old 20-04-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2 positive FRs wow
Think she gonna receive a lot of messages hahah
Old 20-04-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Are you one of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

2 positive FRs wow
Think she gonna receive a lot of messages hahah
Old 20-04-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7728 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korak View Post

She’s really pretty imo. Looks super close to her photos, and she has really strong thighs..
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Second this too and up you with my humble points. Visited her 2 days back and I will contribute my 2 cents thoughts l

Overall: one of the better ones out there with the 120 range we are paying. She puts her phone outside when session starts so that's definitely a plus point
thanks for sharing. up u some points. will check her out when time permits. ��
Old 20-04-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Are you one of them?
Probably next weekend hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1