The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
sidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
广州亚洲国际大酒店 广州市环市东路326号

There's a club near there called lili marleen.. not bad for clubbing, can pick up some chicks if you are lucky...

Club Kama at Luhu Road, this place is packed with Russians and Ukrainians FL

You can also go to 建设六马路 alot of pubs and cafes there...

There's a sauna nearby called 水善坊 offers HJ and BJ massage...

What kind of interesting activities you looking at?
Thanks Bro Lonely_Spirit

The kind of interesting activities that make a man's heart flutter

I'm fairly adventurous & will use your leads to venture around.

What's the damage for those Russian/Ukrainian? Do you bring them to your hotel?

Up your points for your help
Old 27-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Nice photo.

Up u 10 points

Quote:

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 27-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Any recomend hotel to stay.
Near that area?

There are a few serviced apartments there which are very new.. They are actually Condo Studio Units which are leased out to small hotel operators..

They range from 280rmb to 300rmb a night... I have stayed in a few before and they are pretty comfy...

You can search for 广州同馨酒店公寓, 广州诺盟酒店公寓, 广州市朋满酒店公寓..
Old 27-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekick View Post
Thanks Bro Lonely_Spirit

The kind of interesting activities that make a man's heart flutter

I'm fairly adventurous & will use your leads to venture around.

What's the damage for those Russian/Ukrainian? Do you bring them to your hotel?

Up your points for your help
I have not tried those Russian/Ukrainian before as i am more into asian chicks.. I believe they range from 1500 onwards. And yes, you bring them back to your hotel to bonk...
Old 27-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster

Thanks for those who have upped my points.. I will try to return asap... China has started blocking SBF recently and i can only access using VPN, and when i use the VPN on my lappy, my javascript doesn't seems to work and i can click on the rep button or any of the smilies too.. I will try to find a way and return...

Thanks again!
Old 27-09-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Are those hotels u say able to see the Canton tower.

As u know on the Dec 31st there will be crowded of people watching the fire work near the river.

I'm think why not stay at the room watch the fire works..

Regards

Quote:
Near that area?

There are a few serviced apartments there which are very new.. They are actually Condo Studio Units which are leased out to small hotel operators..

They range from 280rmb to 300rmb a night... I have stayed in a few before and they are pretty comfy...

You can search for 广州同馨酒店公寓, 广州诺盟酒店公寓, 广州市朋满酒店公寓..

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 28-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Are those hotels u say able to see the Canton tower.

As u know on the Dec 31st there will be crowded of people watching the fire work near the river.

I'm think why not stay at the room watch the fire works..

Regards
Hmm.. i have not tried that before though.. From where i used to live, its possible to see the Canton Tower, these hotels are nearby as well, so it should be possible... Only thing is you have to be allocated high floors and the right room to view from your room...
Old 29-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
IPhone3G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherylcd View Post
Anyone heading to gz 3 oct onwards ?
Mememe... 3-8 oct. Staying tian he area
Old 01-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

To all the 大哥 in GZ, 小弟 is going GZ for a few days then travel to other cities/province. It has been about 2 yrs since I last stepped into China and my current sim card expired.

I did a research online and know China Unicom offers 3G but I am a bit confuse.

1) They mentioned I need to go to any Unicom branch to register in order to use 3G else I will be using the old Edge. True?

2) Unicom sim card comes with package, XXX data, XXX voice.... can I purchase a card without? Just pay whatever air time I use for voice or data?

3) I will travelling around the China, is there a recommended Unicom sim card I need to purchase in GZ airport? Or all the sim cards are the same?

4) The sim card will deduct 5 RMB every month till balance goes zero and the card will expire. True?
Old 01-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
To all the 大哥 in GZ, 小弟 is going GZ for a few days then travel to other cities/province. It has been about 2 yrs since I last stepped into China and my current sim card expired.

1) They mentioned I need to go to any Unicom branch to register in order to use 3G else I will be using the old Edge. True?

True, you need to register with CU in order to use 3G, if not its the old 2G network

2) Unicom sim card comes with package, XXX data, XXX voice.... can I purchase a card without? Just pay whatever air time I use for voice or data?

Depends, not all cards come with package, but there's a basic package i believe that you have to subscribe to, probably 10rmb a month...

3) I will travelling around the China, is there a recommended Unicom sim card I need to purchase in GZ airport? Or all the sim cards are the same?

If you buy in Guangzhou, then your card will be a local GZ card, when you travel to other provinces, you will still be able to use your card, but the charges for making outgoing calls will be slightly more exp..

4) The sim card will deduct 5 RMB every month till balance goes zero and the card will expire. True?

False.. It depends on the last time you top up, if the card is not used for a certain period, it will still expire irregardless of whether you still have value inside..

Above are only my own understanding of how the sim cards work here based on my own experience and knowledge, pls dun flame me.. LOL!!
Old 01-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

Quote:

1. Previously when I bought my Unicom sim card I didn't have to activate it, just buy and go at the airport. 3G capabilities already activated

2. Not very sure but my package was about 100+ rmb with xxx data xxx voice.

3. I believe all sim cards are the same. Unicom - 3G and for China Mobile is GSM unless you are using china local sets or overseas set that are able to tap into the 3G network of china mobile.

4. I dont think they will deduct 5 rmb per month but after a certain period if you don't use the balance the card will expire, its ok if you topup before the duration. (6 months or 1 year?)

I might be wrong, but this is just based on my own experience when purchasing the sim cards, remember to get a data plan (xxx MB for xxx RMB), I made a mistake of topping up 300 RMB for my sim card and didnt sign up for any package. Finished 300RMB of data in less then a week on unicom.

Also - if you buy a simcard in guangzhou i think it is only free incoming and usage is for guangdong area(shenzhen/gz/around), it will have roaming activated (charge for incoming also, not free) when you travel for example to shanghai. Would advise you to get another sim card if your travelling far.

Enjoy PRC!
Old 01-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1)

True, you need to register with CU in order to use 3G, if not its the old 2G network
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderguy View Post
1. Previously when I bought my Unicom sim card I didn't have to activate it, just buy and go at the airport. 3G capabilities already activated
Very confusing... anyway, thanks for the other answer as for the above, I will check with the staff in airport.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
CalmInControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1. Unsure if your SIM Card will even be active after 2 yrs. I'm pretty sure they kill SIM Cards after 3-6 mths.

2. When you purchase a China Unicom SIM Card I think it just charges what you use. Usually on the wall in the China Unicom they will have plans you can use your credit to buy into. Usually the plans are much cheaper.

3. Usually China Unicom is (as far as I know) what most foreigners use. As far as I know it's a choice between that and China Mobile. I've used China Unicom my last two trips. Do note that if you buy a SIM Card in Guangzhou and you travel to Beijing they will NOT be able to use their machine to automatically top-up the SIM Card. You can still top it up using Taobao or buying a pre-paid voucher but to my knowledge the machine in the little China Unicom stores won't let them add money to SIM Cards from other regions within China.

4. China Unicom SIM Cards have a set expiry so they can recycle the numbers. However, I believe you can set it into dormant mode by calling them and this drains 5 RMB per month until the SIM Card has no funds. I'm not sure if this is limited to SIM Cards w/ foreign passports associated or anything though. I've never done this but I've read about it.

Useful Links:
http://javiercha.wordpress.com/2012/...m-in-shanghai/
http://support.mobipassport.com/china/
Old 02-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmInControl View Post

Useful Links:
Thanks, read these links before....
Old 05-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ak1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, Been to CP a couple of times and kinda bored with stuffs there... rising costs and Sh!ts. Any one got any recommendation in Guangzhou itself near the Airport? Or is there any place similar but not too ex like CP? It will be a lone trip in November.. Any senior bros can advice?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1