The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Mobaeck tipped for Mersey move

The Toffees are still hoping to complete a deal for Wigan full-back Leighton Baines - although Manchester City and Liverpool are also believed to be in the hunt.

And they are also waiting for some movement in James Beattie's situation, with a £4million fee agreed with Sheffield United and only the player's acceptance of the move to come.

Beattie trained at Bellefield on Thursday, and his future will become clearer once Blades chairman Kevin McCabe returns from a break in Australia shortly.

David Moyes, away on family business, must decide whether to include Beattie in his party that travels to face Crystal Palace on Saturday.

One player definitely not involved is Tim Cahill, who has suffered a recurrence of the foot injury which ruled him out from March last term.

Moyes may have to look closely at his transfer policy if Cahill is out for too long, and was being linked with Mobaeck in Sweden on Thursday.

The 27-year-old has impressed since being converted to a defender from a striker by coach Magnus Haglund.

Mobaeck shone last week when he scored the winner in Elfsborg's 1-0 UEFA Champions League qualifier in Debrecen.

The player admits he would be tempted by a move to England as he said: "Of course, I would be interested in playing in the Premier League.

"If an offer comes, which is right for both the club and me, I am of course interested. It's obvious that it is noticed in Europe when you score in an important match."

Strasbourg are also believed to be monitoring Mobaeck, and his agent Martin Klette said: "I can confirm that two European clubs have enquired about Daniel."

(I believe a central defender will be a nice addition to the squad as back up to Stubbs and Yobo)
Old 05-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Toffees looking for Lucho deal

Toffees boss David Moyes is believed to be closing in on the signature of the 26-year-old, who starred for his country at last year's World Cup finals and in the recent Copa America tournament in Venezuela.

Gonzalez, who moved from River Plate to Portugal two years ago, is highly valued by his club but the Daily Express claims Porto would be prepared to sell for an eight-figure sum.

If the Goodison outfit do break their transfer record - they paid Crystal Palace £8.6million last summer for England striker Andrew Johnson - it would represent a significant sign of intent ahead of the new Premier League season.

Phil Jagielka and Steven Pienaar have already arrived on the blue half of Merseyside so far this summer, while Moyes continues to work towards the capture of Wigan's England Under-21 left-back Leighton Baines.

(This will be a supersonic capture but looking at this fee makes me wonder if he is really worth so much dough???)
Old 07-08-2007, 02:24 AM
Samster

Toffees linked with Barca striker

DiarioSport claims the Toffees are the latest Premier League club to show an interest in the 30-year-old, who is available on a free transfer.

Equerro travelled with Barcelona on their pre-season tour of Scotland and reportedly attracted interest from Manchester City and Bolton.

"It is no secret that the player has set his sights on playing in England and we are working towards that happening," Barca's technical secretary Exiki Begiristain said.

(not a long term solution, probably a stop gap measure due to the departure of James Beattie)
Old 07-08-2007, 02:26 AM
Samster

Baines on verge of Everton deal

Baines will undergo a medical and is set to conclude talks over personal terms with the club he supported as a boy.

The 22-year-old has been much in demand this summer and turned down a £6million move to Sunderland last month.

Baines played no part in Wigan's friendly victory over Leeds on Saturday. He was reportedly suffering from a hamstring strain but his absence at Elland Road fuelled speculation that a move was imminent.

Wigan manager Chris Hutchings was keen to keep the highly-rated player at the JJB Stadium and recently paid tribute to his professionalism amid all the transfer talk.

"Leighton is a first-class pro and a first-class person and, despite all the speculation and rumour surrounding his future, he has remained professional throughout and as ever is a joy to work with," Hutchings said.

"I have coached him since he first broke into the first team as a young apprentice and taken great satisfaction in how he has developed as a player and an individual."

Earlier, Toffees assistant manager Alan Irvine said he was "hopeful" full-back Baines would agree to move to Goodison Park.

"We are at least part of the way down the road," Irvine told Everton's official website.

"But with the demands made by everyone these days, I'll only believe it's going to happen when it actually does happen.

"We have been talking to Leighton and hopefully sorting things out with him."

Everton are rumoured to have agreed a £6million deal with the Latics and Irvine believes that is a good piece of business.

"When you look at the prices that are going around these days, then £6m is not a great deal of money," he continued.

"Leighton has got real potential to play for his country. He's a good footballer, a nice passer of the ball, he has loads of energy and he is quick."

(keep our fingers crossed!!)

Last edited by tomvoyeur; 07-08-2007 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Correction
Old 07-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Samster

Sven-Goran Eriksson is closing in on a £10million deal for Benfica midfielder Manuel Fernandes as he continues his Manchester City revolution.

Everton will find out later this week if their club-record £11million bid for Porto's Lucho Gonzalez has been successful.

Franky speaking, whats the difference between the 2 players?? We have seen Manuel Fernandes in action n Moyes thinks he is not worth £10million despite his youth n vast potential (not forgetting his brillant goal against Man Utd), what makes Moyes think that Lucho is worth that sort of money???Any bros has any inside info??
Old 07-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

because SWP is too expensive...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 07-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Baines agrees to £5m Toffees move

The England Under-21 international was given permission to talk to Everton boss David Moyes over the weekend and a deal has now been agreed.

Baines, who turned down a switch to Sunderland two weeks ago, admits it was a tough decision to leave Latics.

"I've had six fantastic years here and it was a really tough decision to leave that behind because this is the club who have given me the opportunity to make it in the game," he told the club's official website.

"It's been a real adventure here and it's one I'll never forget, but I need a fresh challenge."

Coincidentally, Wigan's opening game is against Everton on Saturday but Baines could struggle to make the match as he has a hamstring injury.

Meanwhile, Latics boss Chris Hutchings is banking on starting the season without Baines and has already begun searching for a left-back.

Hutchings explained: "The timing does not help us to be honest but we have been looking at left-backs and that will continue.

"The situation with Leighton has rumbled on and we would have liked it sorted out earlier.

"But we have to move on. We would like to bring someone else in but I do not know if that will happen."

Hutchings continued: "He has done a fantastic job for this club after coming through the system.

"He was brought up here and knows a lot of people but sometimes you need to make a change in your life."

If Hutchings fails in his bid to bring in a replacement, then Kevin Kilbane will almost certainly fill in as an emergency left back.

Hutchings added: "He has played there a number of times in pre-season and have every confidence in him."
Old 07-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Sven-Goran Eriksson is closing in on a £10million deal for Benfica midfielder Manuel Fernandes as he continues his Manchester City revolution.

Everton will find out later this week if their club-record £11million bid for Porto's Lucho Gonzalez has been successful.

Franky speaking, whats the difference between the 2 players?? We have seen Manuel Fernandes in action n Moyes thinks he is not worth £10million despite his youth n vast potential (not forgetting his brillant goal against Man Utd), what makes Moyes think that Lucho is worth that sort of money???Any bros has any inside info??
sad to see we can buy him or cant re-loan him again(with europe games this season)..bt his price tag is abt 12millions....1 million more.

as for Lucho...no comments as never see him play b4...
Old 08-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

after the failed attempt to land Gonzalez,

Toffees look elsewhere

Everton are now set to renew their interest in Benfica's Manuel Fernandes - who impressed hugely whilst on loan at Goodison Park last season.

The Toffees are also said to have joined the hunt for Middlesbrough's Yakubu Aiyegbeni

imho, to land both of them is a gd acquisition.
Old 15-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

we are top of the league!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!
Old 15-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

congr....Toffee is on-form...

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 15-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Lord Kumbaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Toffee play well... although no big signing they show ppl wat is call team spirits..soccer is a team game.... well done!
Old 16-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

jus hope things will goes smoothly for them this season as it still early n with European football coming soon juts hope no major injury lists as we r really a small squad players do get tired

jus some thoughts from another Toffees fan

regards,
Old 18-08-2007, 12:14 AM
NobodyYouKnow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hey there, i didnt expect to find any everton fans in this forum, till i came across this threat started by a tofee fan, heh?

anyway, im new to this forum, and i supposed i would post message on this threat more frequently.

i've been supporting everton for 13 years and one of my favourite player ever played for the toffees and daniel amokachi

and yeah everton is currently top of the league and i do hope they do well in european games. cheers to u all toffeemen and have a nice weekend, as everton shall beat reading in away match tonight

regards
NobodyYouKnow
Old 19-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
we are top of the league!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!
bro, you've been quiet for a few days...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1