The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Nono not GDMR.
Don't have her contact haha

Lao gan ma as in China favourite chili sauce lol
My regular prepared it for me earlier during dinner lol..
CHEY.. Thought what sia..

How you find it? Too spicy or just nice for your tastebuds?

So both of you jiak before or after session?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Friend, you how old Liao ah??
If this is the reason you reject visit her then I think she did the right thing to ignore you.
She is the one staying overnight at the hotel n you only visit her at most one hr...so she should be more scared than you.
Brother not the reasons of being how old. Is my own personal belief. Sad to say I rather superstitious when on ghost month.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/vi-vi-massage/

With the recent happenings, I opted to visited vi vi yesterday. Heard that she was here before although I didn't take notice of her then.

Massage was quite good. She know her stuff and quite tall as well.
Looks wise not really my type but I still go ahead with it since I'm really after the nuru with her 36d WMDs. Hehe...
Spent some time touching and caressing it.. can affirm that it's real.

All in all, sensual was not bad. About a 7 and having a 170cm with 36D lady moving up and down your body feels good man.

Didn't opt for capped BJ but opt for bf instead
All in all, 120 is a tad pricey imo. Would prefer for it to be at 110. Not sure if okts are trying to push for 120 to be the new 110... Or maybe the extra 10 dollar is for the Nuru? Hmmm..

Will I rtm?
Probably when I feel the need to play with some big boobs
For now.. I'll stick with petite b cups type. More towards my type... I like them perky
Old 04-09-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
omgtiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for anxin

Looks: Definite syt. Pic is same as person. No need discount. Personally I think is a close fight between her and ci ci. Cici will win only because of fan club component. Haha
Massage: Hands down anxin. Not the best but got some skill.
Boobs: Anxin bigger but I feel Cici size is like perfect for her frame (not big.. just the fit nice).. Both pinkish nipples
Sensual: Anxin offers abit more service.. Roaming signals south are very limited.. Both have VERY smooth skin..
Small talk: Cici still wins on this for me.. Somehow chatting with her was alot more natural.. Anxin can chat though somehow the flow was just not there..

Please note she currently staying @ hotel. According to her moving soon to condo

RTM: Maybe. For bros who are particular with phone usage during session.. she use with permission..
Old 04-09-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
CHEY.. Thought what sia..

How you find it? Too spicy or just nice for your tastebuds?

So both of you jiak before or after session?
I was told that it's the milder type.
So just nice for my taste buds. Will probably get a bottle for my own use

After session
Not nice to do half way and still can smell some food hahahah
Old 04-09-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoguaiguai View Post
Hope ZY will allow me to book her cause previously she stay at hotel somemore that hotel got murder previously and ghost month so I rejected her.

Don’t know will ZY ignore me since she got condo already.
u mean ziyu? yes most likely will ban you but you can try.

every hotel got murder n suicide just that you dun know.
you worry i suggest you go afternoon
Old 04-09-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgtiddy View Post
MR for anxin

Looks: Definite syt. Pic is same as person. No need discount. Personally I think is a close fight between her and ci ci. Cici will win only because of fan club component. Haha
Massage: Hands down anxin. Not the best but got some skill.
Boobs: Anxin bigger but I feel Cici size is like perfect for her frame (not big.. just the fit nice).. Both pinkish nipples
Sensual: Anxin offers abit more service.. Roaming signals south are very limited.. Both have VERY smooth skin..
Small talk: Cici still wins on this for me.. Somehow chatting with her was alot more natural.. Anxin can chat though somehow the flow was just not there..

Please note she currently staying @ hotel. According to her moving soon to condo

RTM: Maybe. For bros who are particular with phone usage during session.. she use with permission..
would be better if she continue to do CBJ like last time.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
u mean ziyu? yes most likely will ban you but you can try.

every hotel got murder n suicide just that you dun know.
you worry i suggest you go afternoon
Yes will try one day but not so soon.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/vi-vi-massage/

With the recent happenings, I opted to visited vi vi yesterday. Heard that she was here before although I didn't take notice of her then.

Massage was quite good. She know her stuff and quite tall as well.
Looks wise not really my type but I still go ahead with it since I'm really after the nuru with her 36d WMDs. Hehe...
Spent some time touching and caressing it.. can affirm that it's real.

All in all, sensual was not bad. About a 7 and having a 170cm with 36D lady moving up and down your body feels good man.

Didn't opt for capped BJ but opt for bf instead
All in all, 120 is a tad pricey imo. Would prefer for it to be at 110. Not sure if okts are trying to push for 120 to be the new 110... Or maybe the extra 10 dollar is for the Nuru? Hmmm..

Will I rtm?
Probably when I feel the need to play with some big boobs
For now.. I'll stick with petite b cups type. More towards my type... I like them perky
Her pics fake as hell.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
would be better if she continue to do CBJ like last time.
Is her CBJ that good?
Old 04-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Is her CBJ that good?
An Xin cbj cannot make it la bro.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You misunderstand lah..

She resembles her dad much more than her mum, hence the tongue in cheek statement..

Most people here wouldn’t know who Chantalle is anyway lol..
I'll never forget that shy look of hers when I saw her during the break of filming that Z drama. Super sweet and cute, can really melt you. If only I could get to know her....

off topic. anyone tried the mediacorp lady in local dome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
It is still the AP Angel era.....lol.
New ones cant make it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
We have entered the digital age called Hardware Zone Forum.
Haha.....I shall continue my exodus then
Old 04-09-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Lol that's why I said before I'd rather her use her hands..

Old 04-09-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Hehe. I thought so as well. She has her market, well.

I seriously think that An Qi I tried the other day got market. Sassy, young, got assets, not ugly at all. Her sensual also so so.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Her pics fake as hell.
She’s the one you walked out on halfway through the session right?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1