The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
I cannot agree more. Just had my umpteenth session with XQ yesterday and boy was she good! I decided to bang her all around the shop this time. When we are near the door, she told me not to make noise. But she got so high that she was moaning loudly herself. Her figure, face, attitude and tight pussy is the complete package. Her only negative is her tummy skin which is a bit loose, indicative of childbirth. This cannot be seen though as I only felt it when I was doggying her. All in all, I have spent a fortune on this girl and did not regret a single bit. In fact, she's the only one I visit since the Pandemic started.
Xiao Qian's shop is spacious, many places to bang her if bored of doing it in the massage room.

Few weeks back, I saw a bro outside her shop. He was standing really close to her door with his ear on the door gap, seems he's eavesdropping and trying to hear what's going on inside. He was so engrossed, he didn't noticed me walking along the corridor till I walked past him.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6070 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi master mike, thank you for sharing. Looks like better not go upstairs, scully kena landmines

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
There are so many landmines at level 5 and 4 ....lol...take at your own risk....lol...i have been conned more than 5 times there lol....learning the hard way lol....
Old 13-01-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Old 13-01-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any kind bro can PM me XQ’s contact for booking?
Old 13-01-2022, 01:16 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Cant seem to find XQ's wechat...a bro gave me, it starts from c ends with 9...but when I searched for it, wechat says cant be found...any bros have XQ's contact? Pm me. Thank you

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 13-01-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
segovia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Cant seem to find XQ's wechat...a bro gave me, it starts from c ends with 9...but when I searched for it, wechat says cant be found...any bros have XQ's contact? Pm me. Thank you
Same here bro... her wechat cannot add. if you got number please share leh...
Old 14-01-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by segovia View Post
Same here bro... her wechat cannot add. if you got number please share leh...
XQ only use WeChat to communicate. I asked her for number but she said WeChat is better.

Anyway, I think most bros will not just give you her WeChat la. We all wanna protect her. I also got her WeChat after luckily finding her free one day and upping her. Can be done la….
Old 14-01-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nhprv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dang, this makes me wonder what I'm missing out on. I've tried to visit and wait for her on some afternoons but to no avail. Any kind bros can share her contact please?
Old 14-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 13
lonelyman007k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelyman007k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelyman007k is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
XQ only use WeChat to communicate. I asked her for number but she said WeChat is better.

Anyway, I think most bros will not just give you her WeChat la. We all wanna protect her. I also got her WeChat after luckily finding her free one day and upping her. Can be done la….
I got her HP but don't have her WeChat
Old 14-01-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future
Went to look for XQ today after a long while. Her service is still as good. I think she is most consistent one there. Walked past 2nd floor Joey waving at me. She still looked good. Very tempting to try her. Any one has FR on her?

Last edited by Laofuzi8888; 14-01-2022 at 04:59 PM.
Old 14-01-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I was at Lv5 and saw 3 outlets at tbe back. One of them named Coco was from OT. There is 1 hot looking milf (quite tanned) from the middle shop. Wonder anyone here tried?
Old 14-01-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I was at Lv5 and saw 3 outlets at tbe back. One of them named Coco was from OT. There is 1 hot looking milf (quite tanned) from the middle shop. Wonder anyone here tried?
Level 5 i kena many times rushing services....they rush you like hell...some want 200.... Sonetimes halfway her phone ring her agent or boyfriend say got police check.. Then she ask you faster cum and leave.....try at your own risk bro...
Old 15-01-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
Went to look for XQ today after a long while. Her service is still as good. I think she is most consistent one there. Walked past 2nd floor Joey waving at me. She still looked good. Very tempting to try her. Any one has FR on her?
XQ shop is which ones ?
Old 15-01-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
Next to third floor’s toilet ? I think she quite old already. XQ used to be her neighbour
XQ shop 3rd floor beside this ?
Old 15-01-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Level 5 i kena many times rushing services....they rush you like hell...some want 200.... Sonetimes halfway her phone ring her agent or boyfriend say got police check.. Then she ask you faster cum and leave.....try at your own risk bro...
Not all lar... only the two viet near toilet are very rush
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread