The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Those $110 super plain vanilla flavors taking a cue from Zhuzhu should then reduce to $100 at least. Moreover, Zhuzhu is offering a lot more items.
but since she cut the price, likely she will also cut away some items.
But for me, I always KIV her becoz of her $120 tag.
So now is a good chance to check her out.

But this step coming from an AP is quite unthinkable.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:34 PM
Bajirao

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yup to me at least.
Not sure abt others la.
Different people different opinion.
Sure, I find her pretty pre milf nice boobs. Also nice lady, massage quite hard but disorganised so nothing special and sensual cmi to me.
Yeah summer isn’t a sensual queen. Not sure if anything changes with full nude.

In terms of sensual, I remember I was going through a dry spell where I had built up an immunity having seen and held too much. Thought I was having some problems haha.

But then I tried Bao Bao n surrendered in record time. I wasn’t really impressed with her massage, but her sensual and teasing did the job. Though I haven’t seen many reviews of her here, I doubt she needs them. Just sharing since we are talking about sensual. I tried once but never returned. I prefer a hard massage first and foremost.

https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bao-massage/
Old 29-09-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That's quite the end of the spectrum experience you had there.. I was thinking maybe you kena somewhere in the middle if what was said before about her is accurate..

Well, gonna cross her off my list then.. Will try XX next week to see if she lives up to her blowing skills..
Im posting from my cheongster viewpoint.
Not sure which viewpoint those other MRs are from.
That's all I want to say.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

Still got FN, BF, and BBBJ/CIM, according to her listing..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im posting from my cheongster viewpoint.
Not sure which viewpoint those other MRs are from.
That's all I want to say.
At the very least, is she a bit physically attractive?
Old 29-09-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Song boh..

What I earlier hoped for is now manifesting itself..

Hope more MLs will follow suit..

If someone like ZZ can drop from $120, it is very telling bizness is heating up..
I say again, they trust the stupid DB too much.
some of the comments are just not right.
If they take those comments at face value and reject the first time customers outright, they are just cutting out potential source of further income.

The pool of regulars are only so much. Not enough to share.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Bro you full of angst lately lol, plus your latest session not fulfilling. ZZ at $100 even if she cut abit corner also worth a try la, coz face and body is oredi very steady. Anyway I looked thru the services, nothing removed la, I reckon she wise enough to know half baked services at $100 will get more backlash than limited customers at $120 full efforts.

ZZ for 1st visit confirm worth the price one la. But fyi I didn't RTM after 2 visits coz I find her style too commercial and my chem with her not sky high.
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Wow what a dramatic Sunday!

In one day, the sudden rise of Summer who seems to be very quickly taken off the boil. That promoter pushing too hard and some very neutral feedback on her. I even have pushed her down my to-do list.

Then fast trending AnQi also hits a brick wall.

And now the superb Zhu Zhu get back into the bright spotlight with an incredible dip in rates!

Happening sia!
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
She not JS vanilla la bro, SZ vanilla.
Tried her once but cannot make it to me.
Just my opinion.
Roger that bro. Then won't waste my time and $$. Currently got a long time regular back so attending to that.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really upsell this gal until got dragon got phoenix....

https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-anqi/

Looks older compare to posted pics.
For a while I thought likely bait n switch.

How come no one mention she collect $ upfront?
Im not too happy about this but still give her the $.
(This is already the indicative point the session won't be great and once again it was proven)

Session was not as dragon/phoenix previously mention.
To me, she is just trying make a quick bucks off the customers.
Intimacy was kept at a distance. And after a while got frustrated saying times up.

Maybe the only good point is she do shower up after the session.
The place wasn't that bad, but I visited better ones.

In short, waste $. Total crap.
I rather spend the $110 buy food n feed the stray dogs on the streets or donate it to the nearby church.

I believed I had established myself to be a credible cheongster n I only post truthful MRs in the benefit of all Bros here.

You guys can choose not to believe me, thats fine with me. Try her at your own risk.
from past record, seems like only 1 that really push her status. anyway take it as a landmine and move on, personally over a decade and more sometimes suay also hit landmine.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
U also don't si mi sai also JS cannot?

U know how big is china? Smlj also JS gang?
Didn't you read between the lines with a smily behind. Lol.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
At the very least, is she a bit physically attractive?
I guess so...but not as what I think she should be.
Anyway, my verdict is waste $. No point try.
Beauty n figure alone dun neccessary carry the entire session.

If you fuck Lin Zhling n she is black face n dead fish...I think you also sian.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wow what a dramatic Sunday!

In one day, the sudden rise of Summer who seems to be very quickly taken off the boil. That promoter pushing too hard and some very neutral feedback on her. I even have pushed her down my to-do list.

Then fast trending AnQi also hits a brick wall.

And now the superb Zhu Zhu get back into the bright spotlight with an incredible dip in rates!

Happening sia!
You remind me of sports commentary bro
Old 29-09-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I say again, they trust the stupid DB too much.
some of the comments are just not right.
If they take those comments at face value and reject the first time customers outright, they are just cutting out potential source of further income.

The pool of regulars are only so much. Not enough to share.
Beggars can't be choosers..

Wait till their bizness so bad more of them will have to accept numbers with no records..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Really upsell this gal until got dragon got phoenix....

https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-anqi/

Looks older compare to posted pics.
For a while I thought likely bait n switch.

How come no one mention she collect $ upfront?
Im not too happy about this but still give her the $.
(This is already the indicative point the session won't be great and once again it was proven)

Session was not as dragon/phoenix previously mention.
To me, she is just trying make a quick bucks off the customers.
Intimacy was kept at a distance. And after a while got frustrated saying times up.

Maybe the only good point is she do shower up after the session.
The place wasn't that bad, but I visited better ones.

In short, waste $. Total crap.
I rather spend the $110 buy food n feed the stray dogs on the streets or donate it to the nearby church.

I believed I had established myself to be a credible cheongster n I only post truthful MRs in the benefit of all Bros here.

You guys can choose not to believe me, thats fine with me. Try her at your own risk.
I did warn she is pre-milf. but she is quite a chio pre-milf leh.

Quite a surprise she collected your money upfront. Maybe your record is bad la. Didn't happened to me. Maybe chemistry differs.

Steady lah..

Anyway I enjoyed my time with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1