The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 21-02-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 17
NIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to allNIJ77 is a name known to all
Re: Super rare E cup SYT gem with perfect butt - ~Jenny~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
Yeah, a little too unhygienic for me too.

One time I was there, the water supply was out.

Thankfully I was the very first customer, but when I went out, I saw the next buddy just go in. I feel sorry for him, knowing where all my saliva was and where I attacked ... and she remained in the room and asked the customer in without even washing up herself.

A little gross. After that, I never went back.
Oh u r the bro that was before me. I remembered that day. The workers will outside the end of the corridor fixing stuff right? The older lady made me wait in another room and I could both of you going at it man. Her moans were really really loud man.

But yes, I agree she is unhygienic. After that day I never went back either. Her pussy has the strong smell ...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-02-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iicycoldd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her price is still the same. 120 for bbbj and cim. Very good suction and take full load with her mouth. 👍
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-02-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
HS88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHS88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHS88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Super rare E cup SYT gem with perfect butt - ~Jenny~

Managed to get a session with Jenny earlier in the evening.
Looks bit ah lian but cute personality n polite.
Boobs 9/10 suspect enhanced but still nice n soft.
Massage not v serious type. About 15mins n gq pop.
Opt for bbbj. She started her dry nuru rubbing her boobs against my back. Fell in love with her voice giving soft moan thru the session.
10/10 for bbbj. Couldn't hold it for long and cim about 10-15mins. She continue blowing even after i cum.
Overall good experience, rare gem indeed.
Paid 120+ tips Definitely will rtf.
Old 22-02-2021, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ahtott is Cool - loads of Potential

I think she raised price.
I Opted for twice but the price wasnt the same this time round.
Didnt have the bad luck interms of hygiene tho.
Old 22-02-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 5
Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIJ77 View Post
But yes, I agree she is unhygienic. After that day I never went back either. Her pussy has the strong smell ...
Not just one, but a few have feedback on her "smell". Then want to raise price to $150. I think not for me already. Moving on....
Old 22-02-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6826 / Power: 15
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Yes agree ! Definite not return again !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想通了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想幹了嘛。🤣
Old 22-02-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
KeepItReal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKeepItReal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKeepItReal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKeepItReal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKeepItReal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Her boobs were incredibly saggy for me.

The smell was ... too strong.

And her prices keep increasing?

We are the ones at fault for driving her prices up.

I for one am definitely not returning.
Old 22-02-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 10720 / Power: 48
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Ive checked with her and she said no increase in price. Probably need to just state that you want the normal service and not the upgraded service.

About her pussy smell - some bros say no smell , some say got smell. I cant confirm as Im not a painter. I dont go down on girls. They go down on me.
Old 22-02-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
senkill is Cool - loads of Potential

tried her today. cim $120 no increase price. +$50 if you want 2nd shot.
Old 23-02-2021, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6826 / Power: 15
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Ive checked with her and she said no increase in price. Probably need to just state that you want the normal service and not the upgraded service.

About her pussy smell - some bros say no smell , some say got smell. I cant confirm as Im not a painter. I dont go down on girls. They go down on me.
Thanks for your information !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想通了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想幹了嘛。🤣
Old 23-02-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 14
whoizzit2 has much to be proud ofwhoizzit2 has much to be proud ofwhoizzit2 has much to be proud ofwhoizzit2 has much to be proud ofwhoizzit2 has much to be proud ofwhoizzit2 has much to be proud ofwhoizzit2 has much to be proud ofwhoizzit2 has much to be proud ofwhoizzit2 has much to be proud ofwhoizzit2 has much to be proud of

Out of curiosity, i just went to visit Jenny and no leh the price still the same for bbbj cim.
She still consistent on her service so far albeit her massage but anyway we dont go for massage too right.
Had a good time and also no funky smell down there too.
Not sure why commotion about her upping her price too but still at 120.
Old 23-02-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 2
sontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Out of curiosity, i just went to visit Jenny and no leh the price still the same for bbbj cim.
Not sure why commotion about her upping her price too but still at 120.
Can attest to this bros FR. Wanted to rtf play with some jelly tits but was hesitant on returning due to talks of her upping price. Wechat her and she said price is still same at 120 for bbbj cim.

Dont know about the smell below because i dont venture there. Overall service still decent, maybe she heard about the reviews here and decided to not proceed with the price rise.
Old 23-02-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 1
Tigris4383 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, this is the first time I write a review for someone and I decided to give it to this young lady.

Just visited her an hour ago, managed to find the place after Jenny whatsapped me the address and picture of the door. Follow her instruction and went up the stairway, there are cctv around, so should be quite safe. She was opened the door for me in a nice and sexy little dress.

The reno of the place doesn't look very new but was clean and tidy enough. She bought me to a room with shower and ask me to wash up myself.

When done, she came back into the room and I took a close look at her, undress, smell her and feel her body before deciding what package to take (sound so pervert, hahaha). She is only 21 yrs old (saw her ID) and only came to sg two mths ago. Her eyes look slightly smaller than her profile photo but she is a beauty for sure. I decided to take the higher end package.

She started with a piano massage which I don't mind. She start using her big D to massage my back and blowing air into my ears. After that she ask me to turn around and start sucking my nipples, massage me all over including my little brother with her big D. She started to tease my groin area with her skillful tongue, kiss my bro and mouthed it as deep as possible. I asked her to turn over so that I can greet her little sis, it looks very clean, juicy and no foul smell. I used my golden fingers to start playing with it and she gently reminded me not to put my fingers in so I just play around it and made her cum at least twice (she is super sensitive). After 20 min of battle, my soldiers finally marched on into her mouth. I went washed up after that and we lie down on the bed hugging and chit chatting until the time was up.

If you ask me whether will I come back again, I will say definitely! She is a gem and worth your vitamin M.

Location: 7/10 (the place is discreet but quite easy to access)
Look: 8.5/10 (she is pretty, young with smooth skin, confirm better than most of ML outside)
Body: 9/10 (petite, firm and S figure. Her boobs - big D at least, may not suit everyone due to the feel of them)
Service: 9/10 (Good service and not a time keeper)
Character: Nice to chit chat with. Sweet girl.

Hope this review won't make me lose my chance to book her again. Hahaha. My lost is my bros gain.
Kindly up my points, if you think my review is good. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Tigris4383; 25-02-2021 at 11:15 AM.
Old 23-02-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyH2chiong348 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just visited Jenny 40 mins ago. I think she looks better in real life than her whatsapp profile. Small and petite lady with huge natural assets. Location is discreet but easily accessible very clean and tidy but bath area abit small. One thing which is very pleasant about her is her voice which is very soothing and her breath smells good lol. She is also very cheerful optimistic type of girl which can cheer any grumpy emo fellas up. Lastly she definitly smells good no weird smell as mentioned in the previous posts. Maybe what they smell is the saliva left by other guys 😂. Side note: Actually the milf lady who guide me in also quite decent hahaha next time if time permits I might wanna chit chat with her lol 😂. Oh yah btw price is still $120 dont listen to others who tryna smear her reputation which she is kinda affected by it.
Old 24-02-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Zenta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited her yesterday. Promised her a FR.

Quite a walking distance from the MRT.
Very accommodating, very sweet looking too.
Opted from BM for $120.

Awesome pair of tits which she bua all over me. But she says its D, not E. Nevertheless still nice and soft.

Didnt attempt anything on the below after hearing bros mention the smell.

Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10
GFE: 10/10

Downside, shower area only has a bar of soap.

RTM: likely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1