The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mandy. Young PRC with Good Massage,HJ, Ba Guan or Gua Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
Here to support
Shoo, Shoo...she dun do FJ, cannot make baby hoon kee with you...
Old 26-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Shoo, Shoo...she dun do FJ, cannot make baby hoon kee with you...
Kee kee. U don't know wat I capable of

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 26-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
Kee kee. U don't know wat I capable of
I know...she dun do fj so u do aj with her hor???

But aj cannot make baby hoon kee so SHOO....
Old 26-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
amkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, contact please, thanks
Old 26-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ooliverr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks can be deceiving. Slim, tall and nice looking gal doing massage. I had my doubt before going into hotel room for my therapy session with her. Boy was I wrong. No joke. Mandy is good in what she does.

Took a shower and on the bed I went naked. Face facing downwards,Mandy checked and asked me if I had any particular area that need special therapy. Pointed to her my stiff neck and shoulder. She immediately apply oil and get to work. Pressing away, she works on my aching neck and shoulder. Pressing the acupuncture point below the armpit, I felt good. True enough, the muscle loosen. To say I was healed is bullshit, it does lessen the pain really. Next, she started on the body. Using her elbow, she move her way from top to bottom of my back. Each time asking if the strength is enough. Legs and hands was next. Complete the whole session in about 70 minute.

Finale. Asked me what I want next. Told her HJ. Massaging my stomach with oil, she slowly make her way on my junior and slowly HJ away. Can tell she is new in this area. MY naughty hand was sliding under her bra a few time and I can feel she is shy about it. Anxiety got the better of me and I let loose my millions of tadpoles. Glad to have Mandy massage service. Body ache is better after the session.

Score
7/10 for looks
8/10 for massage
8/10 for GFE, soft spoken and shy.
7/10 for HJ. Can improve
RTF is a yes.

Big thanks to TS alfa.
Old 27-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
PC1881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i have the contact please?
Old 27-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
ALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to beholdALfa Romeo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooliverr View Post
Looks can be deceiving. Slim, tall and nice looking gal doing massage. I had my doubt before going into hotel room for my therapy session with her. Boy was I wrong. No joke. Mandy is good in what she does.

Took a shower and on the bed I went naked. Face facing downwards,Mandy checked and asked me if I had any particular area that need special therapy. Pointed to her my stiff neck and shoulder. She immediately apply oil and get to work. Pressing away, she works on my aching neck and shoulder. Pressing the acupuncture point below the armpit, I felt good. True enough, the muscle loosen. To say I was healed is bullshit, it does lessen the pain really. Next, she started on the body. Using her elbow, she move her way from top to bottom of my back. Each time asking if the strength is enough. Legs and hands was next. Complete the whole session in about 70 minute.

Score
7/10 for looks
8/10 for massage
7/10 for HJ. Can improve
RTF is a yes.

Big thanks to TS alfa.
Thanks for FR support.

Numbers out. Do remember to FR.
Old 27-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Mandy. Young PRC with Good Massage,HJ, Ba Guan or Gua Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooliverr View Post

Finale. Asked me what I want next. Told her HJ. Massaging my stomach with oil, she slowly make her way on my junior and slowly HJ away. Can tell she is new in this area. MY naughty hand was sliding under her bra a few time and I can feel she is shy about it. Anxiety got the better of me and I let loose my millions of tadpoles. Glad to have Mandy massage service. Body ache is better after the session.

Score
7/10 for looks
8/10 for massage
7/10 for HJ. Can improve
RTF is a yes.

Big thanks to TS alfa.
nice FR , up u 3pts to 35, nice sia u power 5
Old 27-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
iwan2shiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, please share ctc, tks!
Old 27-04-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
IWANT2BBBJU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, can share her ctc?
Old 28-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lxxg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Alfa. Thank you for contact. This is as promise. FR on mandy.

Had tried massage while in zhai some time back and I think this Mandy is as close as you can get. Only exception is here, you end it with a HJ if you choose it.

Broke ice easily with her as we talk of her last place of work. She seems more at ease now as compare to day 1 except the worry of hotel check by AV. Worry of trouble and not earning enough to pay for her course fee and need to leave our island. She knows the risk but no choice. Broke and hungry, she did what she does best, provide massage service.

Skill on massage is excellent. She knows where to press in order to soothes your muscle tension. Caring and tender, she try her best to make sure I was comfy with her style of massage. I was so comfortable that I dozed off while she was taking care of my body. Handjob was normal. She did allow me to roam her. I then pop the possibilities of FJ. She smile and decline.

Good recommendation by Bro Alfa, thanks!

Looks: 7 (GND look)
Body : 7/10 (Slim and fair clean smooth skin)
Massage : 8/10 (Good clean masage. Good strength too)
HJ: 7/10 ( Will improve with time)
GFE: 8/10 (Friendly and simple)
RTF : Sure when need a massage
Damage : $70 plus tip $20
Old 28-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSY LICKER View Post
thanks for popping up the golden ques, can any kind bro who try her service liao advise/advice on this part

thanks
Seem like can auto roam but with cloth on. Maybe u could temp her w ur tongue licking

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 29-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
PONYTA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can I have her contact please , thks
Old 29-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi TS Alfa Romeo,I am looking for good massage with happy ending. May I have Mandy contact please.Will post Fr after session. Thank u very much.
Old 29-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
poor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chi. guy here, can i get her contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1