The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2010, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 20
Jojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to all
Re: Also 18 yr old viet babe ChLoE (Sweet, bubbly girl)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _KYnKY_ View Post
sorry for the late replies..

all pms' replied..

cheers..

ps: Chloe is out of action early today..she cant handle too many customers..still green..
Wah, think she getting more popular here. Those SYT lovers must book early. Waiting patiently for other bros FR, see whether same as mine not
Old 19-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros..

All pms' replied..sorry com was down..

just to update, there has been a change in number..I think their agent had updated those who left their ctcs via sms....

bros who did not receive the update or have gotten no response by contacting the number given previously, may pm me again for the new number..

Cheers..
Old 19-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Samster

_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros,

Chloe is fully taken today...

Cheers..
Old 20-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojolee View Post
Wah, think she getting more popular here. Those SYT lovers must book early. Waiting patiently for other bros FR, see whether same as mine not
Hi bro, yep shes getting quite popular..possibly due to her bubbly character...

all pms' replied...

just to answer some queries, yes Chloe provides overnight services..

cheers..
Old 21-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

bros..sorry for the late replies..all pms' sent..

a new girl Danielle will be joining in soon..a very beautiful girl in real life with a great figure and fair skin..pretty sure bros will like...just to update..

cheers...
Old 21-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

All Pms' replied..

pls leave down yr ctc when pming' me for number...

cheers....
Old 21-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
stanley ho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a Tarma session with Carrie and Chloe last night, so here is my honest opinion on them. For the benefit of the brothers here, I will split up my FR so it would help others decide who to choose or take Tarma.

Please see my FR on Carrie in her own thread.

For Chloe, she is rather different from Carrie. Though both are very sweet and young, they have different character. I believe Chloe is also 18, she definitely looks 18, not older. However she is more out-spoken than Carrie, more vocal.

Chloe is more active and well, horny. During the tarma session, she wanted more of the action. Many at times she would be the one initiating.

Face - 7.5/10 I would say she is prettier than Carrie. She has nice features. Long silky hair. As TS had mentioned, her eyes are kind of sexy. Sleek yet naughty. quite alluring. however her looks may not be as lasting as Carrie. Complexion is fair and flawless.

Body - 7/10 Maybe I have been pampered by Carrie and Angel so my expectations have gone up. Those two have heavenly bodies. Chloe has a good figure, nice meat. Boobs are not the round type that I like. her boobs are more pointy. Suitable for bros who like that shape. B cup from my estimation. The rest of her body is typical of a girl her age. not as petite as Carrie, bigger boned.

Pussy - 9/10 Very tight and wet, same as Carrie. Met my expectations as well. She is one horny girl. I had not even touched her and shes already damn wet. Probably she saw me pounding Carrie and that had turned her on. When it was her turn, she grabbed me and pulled me to thrust her pussy. Can tell she enjoys sex. Or I can say she craves for it.

GFE - 8/10 as mentioned in my other FR, I can speak decent viet. communication was not much of a problem for me. though Carrie is more my type of girl, Chloe is more fun and chatty. Always smiling and teasing. Not as demure as Carrie, but a fun girl to be with. The kind you would bring to a beach party. Carrie to a quiet dinner or movie.

RTF - For me yes. she is also on my list. As mentioned,for the price and quality of the hotel, what more could I ask for.

This is my individual opinion on her. As mentioned, my session was a tarma. Chloe was the more active one. She had also said Carrie was freshly 'opened' up so she would not know how to do many stunts. While Chloe gave me a short bbbj, I could see Carrie was looking with a learning eye. maybe one day she would venture into that area too.

my 2 cents.
Old 21-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley ho View Post
Had a Tarma session with Carrie and Chloe last night, so here is my honest opinion on them. For the benefit of the brothers here, I will split up my FR so it would help others decide who to choose or take Tarma.

Please see my FR on Carrie in her own thread.

For Chloe, she is rather different from Carrie. Though both are very sweet and young, they have different character. I believe Chloe is also 18, she definitely looks 18, not older. However she is more out-spoken than Carrie, more vocal.

Chloe is more active and well, horny. During the tarma session, she wanted more of the action. Many at times she would be the one initiating.

Face - 7.5/10 I would say she is prettier than Carrie. She has nice features. Long silky hair. As TS had mentioned, her eyes are kind of sexy. Sleek yet naughty. quite alluring. however her looks may not be as lasting as Carrie. Complexion is fair and flawless.

Body - 7/10 Maybe I have been pampered by Carrie and Angel so my expectations have gone up. Those two have heavenly bodies. Chloe has a good figure, nice meat. Boobs are not the round type that I like. her boobs are more pointy. Suitable for bros who like that shape. B cup from my estimation. The rest of her body is typical of a girl her age. not as petite as Carrie, bigger boned.

Pussy - 9/10 Very tight and wet, same as Carrie. Met my expectations as well. She is one horny girl. I had not even touched her and shes already damn wet. Probably she saw me pounding Carrie and that had turned her on. When it was her turn, she grabbed me and pulled me to thrust her pussy. Can tell she enjoys sex. Or I can say she craves for it.

GFE - 8/10 as mentioned in my other FR, I can speak decent viet. communication was not much of a problem for me. though Carrie is more my type of girl, Chloe is more fun and chatty. Always smiling and teasing. Not as demure as Carrie, but a fun girl to be with. The kind you would bring to a beach party. Carrie to a quiet dinner or movie.

RTF - For me yes. she is also on my list. As mentioned,for the price and quality of the hotel, what more could I ask for.

This is my individual opinion on her. As mentioned, my session was a tarma. Chloe was the more active one. She had also said Carrie was freshly 'opened' up so she would not know how to do many stunts. While Chloe gave me a short bbbj, I could see Carrie was looking with a learning eye. maybe one day she would venture into that area too.

my 2 cents.
tks for the fr bro....

cheers.....
Old 22-06-2010, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 20
Jojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley ho View Post
.........Chloe was the more active one. She had also said Carrie was freshly 'opened' up so she would not know how to do many stunts. While Chloe gave me a short bbbj, I could see Carrie was looking with a learning eye. maybe one day she would venture into that area too.

my 2 cents.
Bro, u damn lucky lah, she bbbj for u. I ask from her but kena rejected or maybe when i 'visited' her that night already quite late so she might be tired and sleepy that's why i kena rejected.
Old 22-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

all pms replied..

pls leave ctc when pming me..i will only forward number to bros who leave down theirs...

cheers..
Old 22-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

All pms' replied..

just to update, Chloe is fully booked today...

cheers...
Old 22-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jeffchan23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KYnKy
Please give me how to contact
Cheers
Jeffchan
Old 23-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffchan23 View Post
KYnKy
Please give me how to contact
Cheers
Jeffchan
Bro,

pls pm me with your contact and I will reply..

cheers....
Old 24-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
sammigirl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Firstly Tks Sis Kynky for finding this gem!

Had a session last night so want to share my experience with bros here.

Actually I wanted to book Tarma but Carrie is always fully booked! So LL have to settle for Chloe solo. Anyways I will try Carrie soon and also post some opinions.

Having tried several tarma pairs from sis here, I know roughly the standard of the hotel. Its a 4 star boutique hotel as usual so nothing to complain at all there.

When I reached the room I pressed the bell. Shortly the door opened. I peeped into the room before entering it. As I entered, I got a shock. I saw both Chloe and Carrie inside. Hosey liao! I thought maybe kynky cancelled the next customer and gave me the tarma slot. But no leh. Carrie was just inside to take some things (Chey!). She left after 5 minutes.

Ok, first impression of both of them is super SYT. Much nicer than in the pictures. My brief analysis of Carrie is that she has a very good body. Breasts especially were looking damn firm. Was tempted to grab it when she walked past me. (I didn't do it).

Anyway on to Chloe. Yes, a sweet syt. Pretty and cheerful, pretty much the same as her description. She had little make up on so can tell her complexion is good. I personally don't fancy heavily made up girls. Afraid they might melt after sweating. So Chloe is all good here, won't melt away.

Went in, settle down and took a bath. Chloe showered with me, not very good at it, but oh well she tried. On to the bed the FJ was sop. She is considered more reactive for a viet girl I guess. very wet and very tight. When I put her legs on my shoulders and shoved her, she moaned out quite loudly. I must have found the sweet spot! lol Continued to do her in this position and finally unloaded. Think she enjoyed it too as we were both panting quite hard.

Finished up in 50 mins, showered, tipped and left. I gave her 150 and the silly girl kept digging her wallet for change. haha. Told her its tips and she smiled 'OK' after I said 'TIP' in a few different tones. Really a sweet lass.

My rating for Chloe:

Face: 7.5/10 (pretty syt, for sure 18 to 19 years old)
Body: 7/10 (nice body and tits B-, little baby fat, nice to grab)
FJ: 8/10 (tight and wet, no smell)
Attitute: 7.5/10 (willing to please but a bit blur queen)
RTF: yes, tarma with Carrie.

Thanks again sis for the arrangement. Hope to try Carrie soon.
Old 24-06-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

tks for the FR bro...

all pms' sent...

cheers..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1