The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold
Wang Sheng... Celeste chong look alike provide superb BBBJ with UNMATCHED Horniness

Just in case other samsters pm the initial threadstarter, iBonk for contacts (He is currently busy at the moment), I'm starting a new thread for this gem, who happens to be Lili's good friend.

The link to her previous thread:

http://sbf.rocks/welcome...j-fj-60-a.html

The wait is final over…

She is finally back…. After soooooo long…

It was almost 3 years back when I first met her at kopi tiam. Her athletic demeanor captivated me – dark blue jeans with a V crack at the back, exposing her black undies and a white almost translucent, skin tight T-shirt that shows the contours of her black bra – a humble abode for her sizable milk jugs.

Holding back my excitement (Must act cool in front of PRC. Cannot let them have the misconception that Singaporean cheongster desperate…. Kekeke), I put up a feeble attempt to strike a casual conversation with her – the usual “Where are you from?”, “Singapore weather very hot hor?”, “How’s Singapore food?”, blah blah blah… Her childlike response was a definite breathe of fresh air in this highly sophisticated, “Kum Cheng-iated” GL environment. Before I knew it, I was hopelessly drawn towards her like a moth towards light.

We were both down to our birthday suits in the hotel room in no time. In the shower room, Wang Shen soaped me thoroughly from head to toe, with special attention on my mushroom head.

Like a sex-crazed cat, I pounced on my prey the moment we stepped out of the shower room. It doesn’t matter whether I’m still wet cos every single cells residing in me is screaming for a piece of her cunt. She is MINE! Nothing in this world could possibly stop me from savoring my prized possession.

Just when I was about to attack her cunt, Wang Shen deftly maneuvered to avoid my forceful “attack” and managed to pin me down with my hot rod in her mouth. Damm… What happen? Machiam some acrobatic stunt lifted straight out from a martial art scene from Jacky Chan! Impressive…

Being a cock teaser, Wang Shen took her time to service my mushroom head. She kept looking at me with her innocent eyes, which reminds me of a JC virgin giving a blowjob for her first time. It was simply too much for me to handle. My sleeping serpent sprang to life immediately. She would slowly twirl her tongue round and round my mushroom head till my capillaries nearly burst from excessive build up. Whenever I’m reaching to the point of no return, She would instinctively stop her tongue action and asked “舒服吗?” Damm… The suspense is killing me! ARRGGGHHHH!!!! When I was about to faint from excessive simulation, Wang Shen suddenly pop my sausage in her warm wet mouth and began sucking fervently like a lollipop. OMG!!!!

It’s pay back time. Capped on and positioned my hot rod directly at the entrance of her labia. Inch by inch, my serpent strained against the vaginal walls as it make deeper inroads towards the very heart of her womb. The warmth of her love tunnel engulf my entire rod – The ecstasy, euphoria, that instant sense of liberation of the soul from the earthly confines is beyond description. Like clock work, my demonic self took helm and began to ravage this God’s creation with every once of strength I could muster. Every plunge I is reciprocated by her moans of pleasure. What drives me over the edge was that she kept looking at you with those pair of innocent eyes, hugging you tight and kept moaning “老公你好棒啊!”

Wang Shen flipped me over (Trust me, it is by no means an easy task to do so especially in my possessed state) and began to rocking to and fro like a cow girl. The sensation proves too much for me to handle. Before my volcano could erupt, Wang Shen took off the condom and began to blow feverishly till my seeds are deposited straight into her eager mouth.

FR on Wang Shen

Province: Shen Yang

Skin: (8/10) Smooth. A bit tan due to her active involvement in volleyball

Look: (7/10) Celeste chong look a like. Shoulder length hair. SYT.

Figure: (7/10) Athletic. A bit of baby fat. Can still be considered slim. 155 cm. 50 kg

Arm Pit Hair: Nil

Body Odour: Nil

Boobs: (7/10) B cup. Brownish nipple. A bit sagging.

Pussy: (8/10) Rather tight. Think she never have sex back in China.

Ass: (8/10) Meaty. Good for Doggie.

Frenching: (9/10) Very passionate.

Massage: N.A.

AR: N.A. (Think I never gave her a chance to do so)

Catbath: N.A. (I’m too eager to bonk her already)

HJ: N.A.

BBBJ: (9.5/10) Heavenly. Sufficient tongue twirling action. Knows how to simulate your dick at the right spot

FJ: (9/10) Very passionate. High GF feel.

Overall: (10/10) What can I say… I’m totally smitten over her.

Attitude: (9/10) Service oriented.

RTF: HELL YES!
Old 09-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Samster

simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wang Sheng... Celeste chong look alike provide superb BBBJ with UNMATCHED Hornine

A bit more info on her:

Wang Shen is definitely not short. Should be about 155 cm. I wouldn't say that she is your typical model type gal cos she play sports and hence the athletic physique.

To some, she may be considered slim. To others, she may be considered just ok. However, she is definitely not in the category of plump. A bit of baby fat as per my FR

(Brothers who knows me can testify I tried to be as accurate as possible in my FR to avoid any misunderstanding)

Go for her if you want:

1) You have a fetish to bonk a Celeste Chong look-alike

The similarities are almost up to 80%. Of cos, looks are very subjective but I can assured you that she is definitely not ugly i.e. the kind whereby your dick will instantaneously soften upon looking at her.

2) Extremely HORNY Gal who is genuinely CRAVES for EARTH SHATTERING sex

This sex-starved nympho loves to watch you pump her furiously from behind.

3) Excellent BBBJ just like those AV star.

What makes it perfect is not really the skills per say cos I'm sure many of our samsters have experienced "trained professionals" in either China or BangKok massage parlors/spa (or whatever you call it).

It is that innocent look and that genuine love to suck cock that beats all the FLs I've bonked in 5 years of my active cheonging life (Join SBF in Feb 2004)

4) Athletic gal

Imagine when you are in JC and fantasizing bonking your JC's sports queen in their seductive shorts.

5) Good company

No faking. Sincere gal who doesn't know who to sweet talk just to get into your good books or try to get you to buy stuff for them. (That's a major turn off for me)

Hope this clarifies...

Last edited by simplyhorny; 09-02-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

Re: Wang Sheng... Celeste chong look alike provide superb BBBJ with UNMATCHED Hornine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
same price as previous thread $60??
Yes. Damage is $60 as per old thread
Old 09-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
edisonttt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyedisonttt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just have a sextified session with her just now. First must thank bro simplyhorny for releasing her contact to me. Already miss her last trip when she was bao by somebody. This time she is back so fast hand fast leg get contact from bro and call her this afternoon.

She was very puntual with my booking. First look, she is about 70% resemble Celest Chong. She told me she havent eat yet so she bring a packet of prawn cracker along. Then I told her to finish the cracker first and chat for about 15min. She is very cute and very caring person. Keep feeding me with her prawn cracker. We behave like boy and girl friend like that.

After eating, we went to bath together. She gave me a very shiok BBBJ in the toilet. Drying up ourselves, we jump to the bed and start our mission. She started with catbath, follow by a long BBBJ again. I really like her BBBJ cos she will look at u once a while and she really enjoy eating my icecream.
Next is( my turn to give her a good time, french her like no tomorrow, lick her body and paint her shiok shiok. Then screw her for several position. Today I was in top form, can really tahan for quite long. She was very enjoy with my performance also.

She ask me to clarify with her height here. She is not 1.58m and her actual height is 1.64m. Her name is also not Wang shen is Wang chen (王琛).

Here is my rating for her:

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 Tan, slim
Boobs: B
Pussy: nicely trim and no smell
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10

Thanks again bro simplyhorny for sharing. Just upped u for sharing.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
aikoN II deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jus back from meeting with Jade.

Thanks to xiao xiong for the contact. Sorry first for my poor and lousy FR. Still a bit high and tired and "dry"

Make an appt with her at 10pm. Reach the recept, but the recept attending a call after handling me the keys, but I still need to sign some form first. Told her to go up wait for me first. 5 mins later finally sign the paper and proceed to my room.

She can tell i was a bit high from the drinking. We lie down on the bed first and chitchat a bit. After a while, we procced to bath. In the shower, she kneel down and proceed to lick and suck my didi. The sight of that makes my didi instant hard. I told her i want to come twice. One with her BBBJ and one with her FJ. She signal me to sit on the toilet bowl and lick and suck like no tomorrow. A lot of slurping sound which are music to the ears. But after 15mins of BBBJ, i still had not cum. Normally will cum in 5mins. Don;t know is it because of the alcohol in me.

She give me a very disappointing look, but i told her nevermind, lets procced to bed. On bed she perform a catbath. I like the way she lick my nipples. Very arousing. After another BBBJ, she cap me. I told her I want to service her too. Suck her boobs and finger her till she wet. Then proceed to enter her. Missionary follow by Cowgirl follow by Doggie in front of the mirror. Finally unloaded and we were both amazed by the huge amount of spermies in the condom.

Looks : 7/10
Skin : 5/10 A bit tanned. Feel more like bonking a Malay girl instead of a PRC. And also my preference is fair, milky white.
BBBJ : 9/10 one of the best
FJ : 8/10
Service : 10/10 full marks for her services
Damage : $60/1/1 + $40 tips + $20 room

I not sure what's the asking price, so i ask her. She say $60. I was like huh ? So cheap ? For $60, this is a real bargain. Really value for money. Tip her addition $40. Too bad i only manage to cum once.

RTF : Not sure, waiting for the code green of my KTV Meimei
Old 10-02-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 18
KiraX_X has much to be proud ofKiraX_X has much to be proud ofKiraX_X has much to be proud ofKiraX_X has much to be proud ofKiraX_X has much to be proud ofKiraX_X has much to be proud ofKiraX_X has much to be proud ofKiraX_X has much to be proud ofKiraX_X has much to be proud of
FR Wang Sheng Lili

Just got contact from simplyhorny *TS* and immediately txt Wang Sheng to check availability. She asked whether I wanted tarma with Lili, answer is ON!!! Reached destined place...and check out the stats to know more about them.

Wang Sheng:

Look: (8/10) Definitely a SYT with slutty look when you bonk her. Shes one horny babe that you would want to keep on bonking. She keep on mentioned that her pussy is deep wet and wants your cock eagerly.
Figure: (7/10) Considered slim, just that skin complexion is a tan type as she does sports back in China. Average height.
Boobs: (7.5/10) Should be B cup, brownish nipple which is nice to suck at.
Pussy: (8/10) Very very slippery, no smell
Ass: (8/10) Good for spanking!!! Her ass was too high for Doggie...well not bad
Frenching: (10/10) French like a wild horny lady
Massage: N.A.
Catbath: (10/10) Wonderful catbath, and requested her to catbath Lili. Fantastic show
BBBJ: (9.5/10) Try it and you will know how good her cock sucking skill.
FJ: (9/10) Rock like a horny lady who never had sex for months.
Overall: (10/10) Its worth for the price, she can charge slightly higher if she wants to.
Attitude: (11/10) GFE 100%

Lili aka Wang Sheng's friend

Look: (8/10) A SYT as well, her looks are not bad just that she has those slutty look that just makes you want to glance at her again and again.
Figure: (8/10) Slim, can be quite sexy if she wears a little expose as in spaghetti strap or tube top, NOT NUDE!!
Boobs: (7/10) Should be C cup,small brownish nipple but sagging.
Pussy: (8/10) Quite tight
Frenching: (10/10) Another wild frencher
Catbath: (10/10)
BBBJ: (9.5/10) Wonderful BBBJ from LiLi which is not really bad compare to Wang Sheng
FJ: (9/10) NICE!!
Overall: (10/10) I like it and its really fun to play,talk,have sex with LiLi
Attitude: (11/10) GFE 100%

Conclusion: Both are gems seriously, treasure them as they are considered standard who almost can be graded as B class ladies to bonk at.

Once again a million thanks to SimplyHorny Bro who gave instant reply and a unforgettable bonk for those 2 gems tonight!! Cheers

Last edited by KiraX_X; 10-02-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 18
WoodWind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bros SimplyHorny,

Got Wang Chen Contact this morning and immediately arrange for an appt.

One very important message to Bros here is she had drop her phone and soak in water, so she lost all contact and SMS that was seend to her. So for bros that had contacted her via phone and SMS please contact her again after 2.30 pm and make your arrangement again.

I must say she is one of the Best that I had try, very good GFE. Got my roon and sms her to come over. When I open the door a Cleste Chong similar lady was there, and I welcome her in and she told me about the phone incident.
and agreed to help her post up here to inform Bros.

We went in to the bath room and sop washing, follow back to the bed for action. Her service was really as good or even better then ppl had writen. She is a rare gem not to be missed. If Possible I keep her for myself. hahaha

Look : 7/10
Boobs : 6.5/10 34B
Frenching : 10/10
BBBJ : 9/10
RTF : hope tomorrow, the day after and more.

Cheers
Old 10-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

Got contact from Our horny bro today and i went try her straight..however today not my lucky day, call her told me 3-4+ she free, reach there she not free... not her fault but because her hp spoil as her hp went for some swimming lesson without her goggles end up Drowned.

she reply me and i go h81 wait for her, she appear wow indeed abit like celest but in small size if i nvr remb wrong real celest look more toward big boned type, she is like the mini version of celest.Went in h81 and book a room. DAMN 2nd floor room....(u know why later)

Inside room.she friendly and keep apogise for the misunderstanding as her new $50 really sucky type as her hp is now under servicing.totally dunno how to add phonebook and dunno who got call her who didnt.

Her service is super.... help me take of cloth and give me a very good bath FOLLOW BY A BBBJ in the shower standing bbbj wow nice,after a while she ask me sit on the toilet bowl wow super king service again and bbbj me again after a few min her bbbj is those dirty type like to keep eye contact with u with cfm look holy shit

we went to the bed and she catbath and start frenching like real couple.... follow by another long bbbj after which starting to get really horny and she grab a cap start cowgirl me without ky she getting really wet after some riding we change to missonary and lside missonary and lying down doggy(now u know why 2nd floor h81 sucks no big mirror imagine the view of side her while in this postion what a pleasant view) should haf go those $10hotel houses..

she tell me 你摸摸这里,这么湿 really damn horny liao. she stand up and go dressing table infront of the mirror... OMG standing doggy no need to tell her change pose,she really very good in all the stance... after a while become lying down doggy stance this time she even suck my finger while i pumping her from behind ..... after a while change back to missonary pose and i surrender all my amno into her(condom) asked her can CIM she say no so respect her as can see her throat not feeling very well.

OVERALL: services level 9/10 the only point minus is didnt CIM which is really a waste as her bbbj is good
RTF:YES
SHE REALLY A GEM
Old 10-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
jasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my FR on Wang Sheng....

firstly, thanks to Simplyhorny for the contact. as promised once i get to try her service, i will post FR...

had tried her today (tuesday) in the afternoon. she prefer to meet at one of the hotels in geylang lor 20....so bros if ur want try go that area as she is not sure of other areas...

first thing she came, wow...really got a bit look like celeste chong. 60 - 70% likeness.....when she goes licking my balls and give me blowjob...look more like celeste chong...

her attitiude is really very good...we chatted and she is very chatty and friendly...showered together where she volunteer to scrub me...she is a bit tan ...but overall have quite a nice figure...dunno why she say she need to lose weight..i personally find that her figure ok as still got curves...

we proceed to kiss and french passionately..love the way she suck and kiss my ears, neck, nimples...and we french like no tomorrow....while frenching i fingered her and she even led me to her "love hole" to put my finger in!! whoo!!!
she then give me a great BBBJ where she then lick the balls and the anal...nice...

she ride on me, then tried doggie standing...then doggie lying down then finish with missionary...very accomadating...worth the $$$..my stats on her below:

looks: 7/10
attitude: 9/10
figure: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
French: yes
Moaning: natural
RTF: YES!

Regards
Jasonbourn
Old 10-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ophir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro Simplyhorny for the contact of Wang Sheng. Tried her today and I must say it's damn good. Sorry for a short FR.

Looks: 7/10 (in a way, look like Celeste)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and tanned)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup)
BBBJ: 9/10 (takes her time, no rush. Looked at you when blowing. Must try!)
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Frenching: Yes 10/10
Painting: Yes
Attitude: 10/10
RTF: For sure, yes!

A chatty person to talk to and very service-oriented. Lastly, thanks to TS once again for this gem.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro simplyhorny, I suggest that you set stricter conditions for bros who seek her contact number.

Her contact number must not be given out to others by bros who had tried her.

This is to protect her from being harrassed by some irresponsible people.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
explorer84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to thank Bro simplyhorny (aka xiao xiong???) for the contact number.
To cut the story short, here is my report:

Summary of my FR

Looks : 7/10 (Tanned complexion, 1st look 60% like Celeste Chong but it will grow with time, especially when she give you the mind blowing BBBJ)
Body : 7.5/10 (Considered slim to me)
Boobs : 7/10 ( Should be around B+ )
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (Good suction)
Fingering : Allowed
FJ : 8/10 (Cowgal, followed by doggie & unload in missionary)
GFE : 8/10 (Nice lady to chat with)
RTF : Definitely, maybe will try tarma with Li Li

Overall, it was an enjoyable session. Value for money.
Hope that bros trying her will take good care of her.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

finally after such a long wait ,someone had started a thread liao.am here to share my best bonk of my life.

same old evening, was playing chinese chess with my club25 buddies. then saw lili and wangshen joining us for a drink. the moment i saw lili my little dicky marikita, thanks to emperor for providing the 'men talks'.

so chio wangshen for a beer and she agreed.we drink abt 1 bottle of beer and HS ask for a men talk and i agree to give her one.(hehehehe evil thoughts)while on the other side lili is eyeing on me and ask me have i miss her(sure miss her la)

so without second thought i hold lili hand and say goodbye to all my buddies and off we went to hotel leaving huangshen at club25.(i feel so bad leaving HS there)

so i reach hotel and tcss with lili how much i miss her bla bla bla.then i ask her if i tarma HS can or not, without hesitation she call WS and WS agreed and will reach hotel in 10 mins.(wow hosei liao, tarma with 2 good friends)

lili had a least a 35C cupper pretty sweet face ,will said is a syt,so we went to shower.......tease me with her boobs and give me a good rub of my dicky.

TBA..................part 2....(is my best tarma in my whole life. trust me is worth every penny, no regrets or money refund)

once reach the room, lili and wang sheng lead me to the shower room, action start there, lili was rubbing soap all over me and WS start her bbbj, (wow must say one of the best bbbj i ever try,) after abt 5 mins i stop them , and out i came and dry myself.

both of them pin me down on the bed and start attacking me.lili was licking my nipple and WS went south for my dicky.(i was in seventh heaven, )WS bbbj was sensational, then lili came down to share the lollipop with WS, (wish i have a camera and start fliming.)it lasted abt 10 good mins b4 i capp and pump lili, i was doing lili in missionary and WS are behind helping me to penetrate hard on lili. WS pour some water on her hand and start rubbing my ass and balls and went for AR while i doing lili(bros, u guys must try this is really good)

after dun know how many mins i came.honestly my leg go wobble, so i head straight to the bathroom to clean up and follow WS behind helping me to wash. after clean up, WS did not even give me a rest and push me to the bed again and start bbbj.(me not young man anymore, so this is a bit too much for me)to my surprise my dicky went hard again.(must be the 'menstalk')

WS keep bbbj me and i was just lying there enjoying my french with lili and my hands are massaging lili breast.this went on and on and on until i came.after i came , i just lie on the bed and cant move anymore and they are laughing at me as if i had been rape by them.

my verdict. THIS IS THE BEST TARMA I EVER TRY IN MY LIFE I SWEAR.

so y wait, fast hand fast leg go and try and u will know.

pay them $150 together, $150 well spent.

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Old 11-02-2009, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 17
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Wah lao...so many good & positive FRs...how can i miss tis...
...COMBO...joining de Q liaoz...but don noe me qualify anot...
Old 11-02-2009, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
repsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of light

Had a session with WS. To me, she is a combo of celeste chong and GND... Pleasant looking altho not drop dead gorgeous. But she is definitely one of the best bonks I've had...dun miss her bros.

She's tanned, yes, in an athletic way which I like. Doing sports has left this gal with a figure which is a slight V-shaped torso, flat abdomen, nice gluts (nicely big), well-toned legs... Really turns me on. While she has dark nipples, her breasts are nicely-shaped for holding, caressing, jiggling, kneading...
How to go on? So many good things about her...the individual parts may not be perfect, but somehow the overall package seems to be...

I think she's the type that clicks with anyone. She comes across as unassuming and innocent, so those who play punk with her - don't... Cause you will get retribution. We spoke about a great deal, just lying there, until I couldn't take it and started to pull out all my disgusting tricks on her... Shame on me...
If my heart isn't already dead, she's one girl I would consider to packet home...
Thanks bro SH... Big thumb up on this sharing

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1