The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26
Re: Bangkok Field Report

asking any bangkok lao cheow bros for their knowledge !!!!

i know behind La Belle MP got freelancer working at night ,got any other street like this or not ???i yesterday go La Belle back street got very few girl (may be becoz raining a bit) ,now i getting car want to explore more place than MRT and BTS !!!!

kum sia !!!
Old 31-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hiazzzz, I am not in BKK. If in BKK I will bring u around to see ladyboys.
Hahaha... didn't know you are into ladyboys
Old 31-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
Hahaha... didn't know you are into ladyboys
My dream angel is Nong Ploy.....
Old 31-07-2012, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros here who can can give me the name of the temple of bbk as I m going to bbk on 16th of Aug..I m going there to pray too thanks!
Old 31-07-2012, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
BKKdreaming is Cool - loads of Potential

ummm too many to list

But I like the Mercedes Wat out off Rama 3 after the Rama 9 bridge ,

Interesting place

BK
Old 31-07-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
BKKdreaming is Cool - loads of Potential

Here is a story on the Mercedes Wat

http://www.mercedes-benz-classic.com...rticle_03.html
Old 31-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Day 2 ( Evening )

After finishing our session at Apple Massage, we went back to the hotel for a quick
change of clothes and dinner. Thereafter we headed straight for NEP. When we arrived,
we noticed that it is a smaller version of Soicowboy but just as attractive. Saw several
cuties aligned outside LoLipop but Bro M and Bro B decided to start from the top floors.

Took the escalator up and even before we got off the escalator a lot of hands started
pulling at us... We declined politely as we wanted to follow the guide from the forums
tonight. Headed straight to Rainbow 3, saw 3 cuties eating outside the bar...
lots of horny japs too lol. Ordered our first round of drinks, Bro B was smitten with
one of the cuites eating outside so we waited. Had our 4th round of drinks still no sign
of Bro B's cutie. We decided to venture elsewhere. While walking out, noticed that the
cutie was talking to a group of japs and saw one jap stuff cash into her cleavage...

The sight piss Bro B off greatly and he kept cursing and swearing under his breath lol,
off we went to Rainbow 4, passed by Angelwitch and love the rock music that they were
playing inside, told the rest we should check it out later as the genre of music is
different from the rest of the gogos. At the entrance of Rainbow 4 we were ushered in
quickly like most gogos at NEP. There was hardly crowd at Rainbow 4, about 4 to 5 tables
were occupied, its a smaller establishment than rainbow 3. In the middle of the room
was a podium stage where about 20+ girls were sashaying to the music.

We were given a seat infront of the DJ and stage, though the place is smaller, I realise
that the view of the girls is actually clearer here lol. Had a butch/lesbian looking
waitress serving us, unlike the rest of the gogos, we were immediately asked if there
were any girls we are interested in. Had 2 rounds of drinks and browse around, the
waitress came up to me and told me that the girl directly in front of me wants to make
friends, no LD obligation, just sit and chat. Told her why not? and this syt with
came over and sat beside me. She was about 1.65m, tanned, 32B tits, with dyed blonde hair.
She speaks decent english and introduced herself as Von. At the same time Bro M found
another SYT he liked and is already discussing LT with the mamasan.

While talking to Von, I suddnely noticed something on the stage. A tall girl 1.75m, fair,
33B, appeared on the stage. I was instantly smitten!!! (Love leggy girls). Told Bro B
to stop hunting and accept Von that was still beside me and I requested the waitress to
call the leggy girl for me. On came the mamasan, she showed us this SOP card that she was
holding, which includes barfine, ST cost and LT cost. We were all very satisfied with
the choices available there and did not bother about the costs.

The girls came and mamasan requested that we buy them one round of drinks. They really
know how to earn $$$ over at rainbow 4, but can't deny the service was good maybe due
to the lack of customers tonight. My girl came over introduced herself as Min. We chatted
awhile then the girls proceeded to change.

*** Damage at Rainbow 4 excluding LT charges was thb$5800 (barfines + drinks + LD)

While walking out, Von suggested that we go clubbing as the night was young. Looked at
the rest and they didn't seem to mind so off we went to this disco called The Muse
situated at Thonglor.
Old 31-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post
Day 2 ( Evening )

While walking out, Von suggested that we go clubbing as the night was young. Looked at
the rest and they didn't seem to mind so off we went to this disco called The Muse
situated at Thonglor.

Von got us a taxi, I have never seen 6 adults squeezed into a taxi before, as Min said
don't waste money 1 taxi enough.... We can never do this in Singapore lol. As it was so
squeezy in the cab you won't know who is touching who, i felt tits at my right elbow
and at the same time Min's hand was already sizing me up thru my cotton berms. Felt
kinda weird though, car full of people and she stroking me...

A little bit about Min, like i said she was tall and slender with a very tight body and
arse, 33B perky boobs with lightish pink nips. My kind of girl....

We arrived at The Muse shortly and Von told us that she has a bottle here and I just need
to pay for the mixers. This was the first thai disco that I've ever been to, nice atmosphere
the crowd was superb with the live band blasting away thai rock ballads, we went upstairs
and got ourself a table near the toilet. The drinks came and the party came to life.
We were all dancing, grinding, feeling out our own partners. We finished our bottle in
less than 20mins LOL, ordered one more and continued to party. Damn at this time Min
was already all over me, love it when she did a jennifer lopez arse to groin action with
me, her cute little tight arse is just so inviting.

We grinded for a good 10-15mins then she led me towards the male toilet. Went in and lock
the door behind us, once inside DAMN~ it was so wild, she tore my berms off stroked me
and blow me on the spot... I wanted to touch her but she kept telling me "not now"!
This was very unexpected, had a good 20mins of different method of blowing before there
was a heavy knock on the door. Quickly dressed up and opened the door, it was the bouncer
and he spoke in thai to Min. I apologised in english but after exchanging some words in
thai with Min, Min hurriedly took my hands went back to our table collected her stuff
and she said "go back hotel"....
Old 31-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Ehhh my apologies, I know that it is still very long....

So as not to annoy anyone.... should i continue or just post

where we go and how much we spend? or do i still describe the process?

Please advise... then I'll know what to write! thanks
Old 31-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboi07 View Post
Bros here who can can give me the name of the temple of bbk as I m going to bbk on 16th of Aug..I m going there to pray too thanks!
google....
Old 31-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

At the entrance of Rainbow 4 we were ushered in
quickly like most gogos at NEP. There was hardly crowd at Rainbow 4, about 4 to 5 tables
were occupied, its a smaller establishment than rainbow 3. In the middle of the room
was a podium stage where about 20+ girls were sashaying to the music.

We were given a seat infront of the DJ and stage, though the place is smaller, I realise
that the view of the girls is actually clearer here lol. Had a butch/lesbian looking
waitress serving us, unlike the rest of the gogos, we were immediately asked if there
were any girls we are interested in. Had 2 rounds of drinks and browse around, the
waitress came up to me and told me that the girl directly in front of me wants to make
friends, no LD obligation, just sit and chat.
Rainbow 4 has two stages,one on the left and the other on the right when you enter the bar. From what you are describing, its either rainbow 2 at the corner of 1st floor next to obessions, or the Rainbow 1 on the first floor.

my guess that you were at Rainbow 1. Because the lightings there is better,music also better.
Old 31-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hiazzzz, I am not in BKK. If in BKK I will bring u around to see ladyboys.
Kns... Like that treat me goot meh?

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 31-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Kns... Like that treat me goot meh?
I want to treat u better but kns u chose the wrong dates.
Old 31-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Rainbow 4 has two stages,one on the left and the other on the right when you enter the bar. From what you are describing, its either rainbow 2 at the corner of 1st floor next to obessions, or the Rainbow 1 on the first floor.

my guess that you were at Rainbow 1. Because the lightings there is better,music also better.
Its on the second floor after AngelWitch and i kindda remember that it was Rainbow 4 lol, correct me if I am wrong
Old 31-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ehhh my apologies, I know that it is still very long....

So as not to annoy anyone.... should i continue or just post

where we go and how much we spend? or do i still describe the process?

Please advise... then I'll know what to write! thanks
Keep it coming !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1