The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
U-Need is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Latest Bangkok Recommendation?

Hi bro Tulan2, would you be kind enough to tell us how much does it cost u?
Old 03-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
peewee is Cool - loads of Potential

wow...sounds like an incredible experience... also sounds incredibly expensive.. lol... actually reminds me of club Eden ..
Which package/treatment did you choose?
From what i see at the website, it seems like a traditional clean place ..
Old 03-10-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

ahh nvm i was looking at the wrong site... wow some of the models are really hot!
Old 04-10-2005, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Tulan2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTulan2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To answer Bro Pee-Wee and U-need, the all inclusive cost was less than S$400/- for a 2 hour session with 2 girls of model class, inclusive of use of the huge VIP room (which had in fact 2 bedrooms, karaoke and drinks and food which the girls ordered. I just had 2 beers). YOu really can't compare with 'sillypore' prices!. Also don't be deceived by the clean look. There are 2 parts to the resort.. one a clean spa where I suppose the regular massages take place and just adjacent (also same owner) the hanky panky one. If you look at the website, you can either access the spa or the MP!. Will continue FR soon...
Old 04-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Samster

..the girls then started to rub their pussies against my prick and stimulated it till it was hard and firm. Another BBBJ followed and Pia popped on a CD before doing another BJ. She then turned around with her back facing me and inserted my cxxx into her pussy. She then started moving up and down and from here I could see that she actually had quite a few tattoos on her back just above her waistline. She was just grinding away whilst the other taller WL was frenching and sucking away at my nipples. She was also doing a mean catbath whilst all this was happening and trying to get me to suck on her tits again. I must mention that the taller and cuter WL only had an A cup bust but I am not much of a tits man unless there is nothing else. This chick had a really cute face and smile and she looked more of mix blood than pure thai chinese. She was really tall with a great body, long legs, nice butt but small tits. But when she moves her body all over, its just miles and miles of body!!. Unfortunately, I can't find her pic in the website.. but must say that she was one of the finest!....
Old 04-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Samster

.. and all the time I was wondering.. what the fxxx I was missing all these years of cheonging!. This was really an experience to remember!. After Pia did her stuff and started getting tired, she hopped off my cxxx and wiped it dry before the tall and cute WL popped on a new CD and it was her turn to ride me. She pulled me up and initiated missionary which I obliged. Must say her CB was a bit looser but maybe it was because it was really wet with her juices. The fxxking was great with her moaning away and in the meantime Pia was rubbing her tits on my bum and hugging me from behind and trying to follow my rhythm of fxxxking her friend. Pia started doing an AR as well to try and stimulate me even more but somehow they just couldn't make me 'cum' yet as I was thinking of other things which made my mind wonder and avoid cumming too soon!. The tall WL then decided that she wanted me to take her from behind and so pulled out my cxxx and turned around for some 'doggie' action. didn't want to spoil the mood so didn't try and take her anal but just did her doggie and with Pia still 'egging' me on behind and rocking with the rythym of screwing her friend!.....
Old 04-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Samster

wah lan.. when i'm feeling richer, i'll sure go ... sounds fantastic...
Old 05-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
U-Need is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Tim,

U r right about Nancy, they do have some gems and their price are reasonable. I guess it is because they have just started business for a year. The other thing I like about the place is they have covered carpark which most MP do not have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels
There are some definitely as sideliners in MP. Nancy, some hotties there.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Need
Hi Tim,

U r right about Nancy, they do have some gems and their price are reasonable. I guess it is because they have just started business for a year. The other thing I like about the place is they have covered carpark which most MP do not have.
U-Need,

Lets go together next time? Let me know when in advance he he he.

Yep, thats great for me too, given the missus. Talking to my girl during the bath, she mentioned that many Thai film and music stars go there as its normally very quiet. The owner is a MP in the goverment. I like the fact there is hardly any customers there and the side line girls are hot titty women and the price is good.

Happy Cheonging

Tim
Old 05-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

..the feeling of being sandwiched between two sexy bodies was really too much and was on the verge of exploding when decided better stop and try another position. Pulled myself out of the tall WL and asked Pia to do a HJ./ She proceeded with much skill by coating her hands with baby oil and rubbing it up and down the shaft!, In the meanwhile, the tall WL demanded more 'frenching' and started pushing her tongue into my mouth. She was really turned on!,. The HJ was good as she must have been rather experienced with it. Then decided it was time to cum so got Pia to position herself in missionary as that's the best way for me to cum. The tall WL then dried my dick and put on another CD. (They must have a whole stock lying around somewhere as they seem to appear out of nowhere??) I positioned myself between Pia's legs and started 'fuxxking' her hard and fast. Moved her legs up on my shoulders so that I could go in deeper. She started to moan and grind herself against my dick. The tall WL started hugging me from behind and it was her turn now to follow the rythem of 'fucxxxx' her friend. She then started pinching my nipples from behind and the feeling was just 'ecstasy'...
Old 05-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Samster

Hi Tim,
May i know what are the rates for Nancy?
I'll be flying to bkk tommorow!
Old 05-10-2005, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peewee
Hi Tim,
May i know what are the rates for Nancy?
I'll be flying to bkk tommorow!
peewee,

Sorry forgot to tell you. Well if u go before 6pm, then fishbowl and sideliners less than 2000 BAHT. Can't honestly remember the exact prices.

Tim
Old 05-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Samster

wow..those prices are not bad at all! Thanks for the info! I think i will check Nancy out!
Old 06-10-2005, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
all4great deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from BKK trip and a "maiden" visit to Club Eden. Lots of info on this sex fantasy club at bkktonite forum so won't go into details.

Quite easy to find as it is very near Nana BTS and near the end of soi 7/1. Papa Eden was around to explain the rules and I picked two girls from the "right side" i.e. no anal, cos' they look younger and prettier. Short walk thru' the back alley to a ST hotel and room has a big ceiling mirror for u to watch the action from all angles. BBBJ, CIM, lesbian show ... u name it, they are willing and capable at the tasks.

Overall found it enjoyable although still prefer to take it solo one-at-time instead of tarma. Good first time experience there and will continue on massage FR in BKK another day. Need to rest to replenish my "seed soldiers"
Old 07-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Samster

To those kind bros who up my points... kum sia, leh!. Appreciated. Will continue FR when have more time. Now really up to eyeballs in work!! Talk to you all soooon....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1