The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kungfufucker

Old 12-04-2024, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Now market rate for massage with JG already $110 to $120. Yet got ppl still kenna conned thinking $88 joint offering free JG. Even YF will not JG for whole entire 60 minutes. I recalled for YF, the minutes you enter her place, time started and if u dilly dally .. u are using up your own time .. left less time for massage.
There are still $100 JG service, and I mean really got some standard type of JG. However, the issue here is not able believing the ML, but the trust we have for the bro who are sharing.
Old 12-04-2024, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Patronise C***e that 'looks like' L**a, C***n S*a at M*****d S****n at your own r

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
There are still $100 JG service, and I mean really got some standard type of JG. However, the issue here is not able believing the ML, but the trust we have for the bro who are sharing.
Yes, I agreed with you. These are HJ disguised as JG. Same as going to gym pumping your muscle. After that, you will feel your body muscle very tight similar to HJ without releasing. Authentic JG will locate and press your 会阴穴 and pull your 输精管
Old 12-04-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
rojo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrojo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Now market rate for massage with JG already $110 to $120. Yet got ppl still kenna conned thinking $88 joint offering free JG. Even YF will not JG for whole entire 60 minutes. I recalled for YF, the minutes you enter her place, time started and if u dilly dally .. u are using up your own time .. left less time for massage.
You missed the point. Of course no massage place can deliver the exact one hour down to the last minute, but to what degree?

YF delivers 90-95% of the promised time span, which is acceptable. It is not the same for Chloe. Besides, I have already written that I don't mind the additional $50 tip provided she can deliver as promised, but she could not.

Also, another point you have probably missed is, to have 'bros' pretending to provide genuine positive FR so as to advance the ML or joints' interest is unethical.

Hence, I am unsure of what you are trying to achieve by insinuating that fault rests on the patron who believes in the FR, ML or joint based on what is falsely communicated/advertised?
Old 12-04-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Patronise C***e that 'looks like' L**a, C***n S*a at M*****d S****n at your own r

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojo View Post
You missed the point. Of course no massage place can deliver the exact one hour down to the last minute, but to what degree?

YF delivers 90-95% of the promised time span, which is acceptable. It is not the same for Chloe. Besides, I have already written that I don't mind the additional $50 tip provided she can deliver as promised, but she could not.

Also, another point you have probably missed is, to have 'bros' pretending to provide genuine positive FR so as to advance the ML or joints' interest is unethical.

Hence, I am unsure of what you are trying to achieve by insinuating that fault rests on the patron who believes in the FR, ML or joint based on what is falsely communicated/advertised?
Nothing against you. There are always pitfalls along our lives. Just be extra careful next time. There many fake FRs, reviews, recommendations by others too. Dun trust them when transactions of money are concerned. Cheers! Thanks for alerting us. Upz you with my 17 pts.
Old 12-04-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojo View Post
@kungfufucker

I have bad news for you, spending top dollar at a place does not equate to being high end. Also, bad Juagen is bad Juagen, high end or not.
I can only laugh at you for spending this much at a subpar ML, and you can only console yourself by thinking it is a 'high-end ML'.

I call it as I see it. I have a good experience, I will leave a positive FR. I get a bad experience, I will write a negative FR. Don't hate the player, hate the game. If the ML is in dire straits like you say (despite your "large and frequent" spending), they should not or need not earn money from petty and dishonest means, and focus on real service with a positive attitude to encourage repeated patronage.

Also, you don't have to make me sound like a cheapo. Just check with @Shaky how much I spend at YF and Co. collectively over the years (she and her disciples are goodddd). I have receipts (not literal invoices) to prove, and the numbers don't lie.

It seems that a lot of your baseless conjectures are actually projections of your own insecurities. If you need work on that, go see a counsellor or psychologist, you need help.

I hope to never cross paths with you again @kungfufucker, but if we do I hope to see less of a loser. ��
@admin, please note that @kungfufucker has admitted to partaking in more doxxing, just not openly on public threads, for your consideration.
When did I doxx you? I have already removed your number in my post, anyway it was the ML who gave me your number and asked me to post, but theres no need for that as the ML circle has already blacklisted you. Just like how FLs in dome 2 blacklist bad customers, if you call that doxxing, you can report that to admin too.
You are the one insulting and harassing me and the ML telling untruths, you got your refund and still want to complain?
You should know whats the market rate and how the game is played here in ML scene.
And I already made it very clear how high her rates are and her focus is more on the sexual part on top of legit massage.
I am very surprised you can spend so much time at SBF here attacking me, maybe you are unemployed and have too much free time but little money to spend such that you cant even afford that 100 dollar tips, and you venting frustration on ML and me. My advise to you is go find a job and get employed, then you can afford better services and less time to be an internet troll.
I am gainfully employed drawing high salary from a German MNC, I really dont have much time to entertain you much less be an internet troll. Just look at my past posts, I seldom post on MLs anymore as I am too busy with work.
I don't get any money from the ML for introducing and protectung her, I am just being a gentlemen protecting her as she has been maligned and abused by you. I intro her out of gratitude to her and helping fellow bros who can afford such high end luxury, as I get full one hour or even more with her and many other extreme hardcore kinky sexy extras one can never expect as I pay her well and patronize regularly, which is normal, same applies to her other big spenders, she will reciprocate.
And yes I also hope I dont cross path with you rojo, I really dont have time to entertain you. I hope my fave ML also dont cross path with you as well as any customers similar to you as she does not deserve such treatmemt.

Last edited by kungfufucker; 12-04-2024 at 01:13 PM.
Old 12-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
rojo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrojo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
@kungfufucker is a coward

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
When did I doxx you? I have already removed your number in my post, anyway it was the ML who gave me your number and asked me to post, but theres no need for that as the ML circle has already blacklisted you. Just like how FLs in dome 2 blacklist bad customers, if you call that doxxing, you can report that to admin too.
You are the one insulting and harassing me and the ML telling untruths, you got your refund and still want to complain?
You should know whats the market rate and how the game is played here in ML scene.
And I already made it very clear how high her rates are and her focus is more on the sexual part on top of legit massage.
I am very surprised you can spend so much time at SBF here attacking me, maybe you are unemployed and have too much free time but little money to spend such that you cant even afford that 100 dollar tips, and you venting frustration on ML and me. My advise to you is go find a job and get employed, then you can afford better services and less time to be an internet troll.
I am gainfully employed drawing high salary from a German MNC, I really dont have much time to entertain you much less be an internet troll. Just look at my past posts, I seldom post on MLs anymore as I am too busy with work.
I don't get any money from the ML for introducing and protectung her, I am just being a gentlemen protecting her as she has been maligned and abused by you. I intro her out of gratitude to her and helping fellow bros who can afford such high end luxury, as I get full one hour or even more with her and many other extreme hardcore kinky sexy extras one can never expect as I pay her well and patronize regularly, which is normal, same applies to her other big spenders, she will reciprocate.
And yes I also hope I dont cross path with you rojo, I really dont have time to entertain you. I hope my fave ML also dont cross path with you as well as any customers similar to you as she does not deserve such treatmemt.
@kungfufucker
You cannot undox a person just because you undone an action. That is ridiculous.

Please show evidence of how you and the ML were insulted and abused. Many things that you say about me, and about yourself are unsubstantiated. Besides, why do you feel the need to put others down while putting yourself on a pedestal, to feel good about your pathetic life?

You do something just because a ML told you to, that shows your lack of opinion and backbone, must be why you have become a carrot that is willingly to be chopped by her. 被她卖了,还帮她数钱。😂 😂. If you had not realised already, you are not much of a gentleman to save yourself by throwing her under the bus 😂😂.

With your lack of aptitude, I find it hard to believe that any MNC, especially German ones would waste their resources on someone who is rude, unethical, lack independent thinking, and not the sharpest tool in the shed. Equating price to quality is one of those idiotic fallacies.

If my way of posting experiences based on objective reality, which can be corroborated with other reviews were abusive. Then most, if not all negative reviews are abusive. The truth does not care about your fragile feelings and ego.

By now I know your capabilites are limited to hiding behind your account while being vile online, the real definition of an online troll. Not much beyond that.

If you feel abused and insulted by this, I am just matching your vibe. Hope you can be man enough to take in what you can dish out.

Last edited by rojo; 12-04-2024 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-04-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Errrhhh just because that ML requested you to post his number, you just went ahead? Are you unable to think logically? This raises doubts about how reliable your account of the ML's side of the story is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1