The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Arcadia management hired three cute twenty years old girls from Cebu and they're ready to entertain not only Koreans but other Asians too!
For the information of bros here, here is a recent video of bar girls in Arcadia bar. Chances are these girls are the same caliber as seen in the video. Do your research and decide yourself, and don't just trust the word of some random stranger always saying there are 'cute' girls but never provide proof. Some people in life have very very low standards - For all we know such a person may find ladyboys 'attractive' also. Its your life if you enjoy these caliber of girls, go ahead and enjoy!!.......

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 10-05-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
For the information of bros here, here is a recent video of bar girls in Arcadia bar. Chances are these girls are the same caliber as seen in the video. [/url]
Cumon... have a life dude!
Old 10-05-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
For the information of bros here, here is a recent video of bar girls in Arcadia bar. Chances are these girls are the same caliber as seen in the video. Do your research and decide yourself, and don't just trust the word of some random stranger always saying there are 'cute' girls but never provide proof. Some people in life have very very low standards - For all we know such a person may find ladyboys 'attractive' also. Its your life if you enjoy these caliber of girls, go ahead and enjoy!!.......

An unsupported plug in!! Oh no. The girls are a broken link icon!!

...never fucked one before.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I support you, here need some negative feedback here got to many clone and some threaten you when u say bad about ac. I can list out a few nick will threaten.

Saying piony have a elehant memory, you know who you are, I can list out the nick too
Lid
Old 11-05-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
YanWa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been reading most of the latest posts. First and foremost I went AC 3 times in the last 8 months. Love it! For the ladies there, I would say every guy has got different taste(I m sure u all agree), and for those haters who post videos or pictures about how bad or ugly the ladies are, FYI, you are just posting 1 place. You guys know how many bars are there in AC, let alone the sheer number of girls? The party starts at 12pm in WS fyi. Damage is really low with some really quality catch. After I been to AC, no more BKK for me. Personal opinion.. Will be going again in August.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

mod is reading and will not hesitate to remove any post...just cont to share forum...detail forums are lacking and reason why this thread remains oblivion and resort to heckling...

in meantime press ignore button...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-05-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanWa View Post
Been reading most of the latest posts. First and foremost I went AC 3 times in the last 8 months. Love it! For the ladies there, I would say every guy has got different taste(I m sure u all agree), and for those haters who post videos or pictures about how bad or ugly the ladies are, FYI, you are just posting 1 place. You guys know how many bars are there in AC, let alone the sheer number of girls? The party starts at 12pm in WS fyi. Damage is really low with some really quality catch. After I been to AC, no more BKK for me. Personal opinion.. Will be going again in August.
no forums to share after 3 visits in 8 months...

Old 11-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
no forums to share after 3 visits in 8 months...
Actually I rarely post anything lah, but just trying to give my opinion about AC in general. If other bros dun like the place also good, worry the price in AC will inflate also.. LOL.

What I've experienced there is what other bros had posted and share. The feel of AC as a whole is basically a lust filled place with no other intentions but to just have intercourse. 3D2N is sufficient in my opinion.

Most recent experience(Early March) was me and 3 friends started the 1st day at about 8pm(touchdown 6plus). Bar hopping as usual, see girls until eyes so tired, there are just too many.

Went to Arcadia, Bad Boys, Salamander(I think), Las Vegas and another 2 or 3 bars. Keep the story short, basically I saw 1 I like(to my taste, sorry no picture). Asked waitress to ask her to come and drink to take a closer look. Like her figure and looks, and brought her for LT back at the hotel for 3,500 pesos.

She was really fun. Teasing since she sat with me at the bar, till we all went for makan, then back to the hotel. Shower together, sucked my balls and my 2IC for good 10 mins. Asked me to F her mouth in shower, ended up CIM. I shower her clean clean also, at the same time caress her really curvy slim body and wash her meimei clean as I love to work my tongue . Then proceed on bed for all the actions which you all bros should know la (leave it to ur imagination)

Overall I would say girls in AC are pretty fun and wild, those that I come across(maybe I lucky lah). They treated me nice, gentle, soothes my horny-ness very professionally and don't feel very commercialized(yet) unlike other well known places(u all know where). My friends all had a good time.

I see some like to compare to BKK, but honestly, thai girls are generally has got a pretty face, confirm win AC girls in terms of percentage, but I sure dare say figure wise, AC girls will definitely not lose to Thai girls.

As mentioned, just my opinion and my share of experience in AC.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I rarely post anything lah, but just trying to give my opinion about AC in general. If other bros dun like the place also good, worry the price in AC will inflate also.. LOL.

---------------
I see some like to compare to BKK, but honestly, thai girls are generally has got a pretty face, confirm win AC girls in terms of percentage, but I sure dare say figure wise, AC girls will definitely not lose to Thai girls.

Bro, so long is honest forum...many will support you...thanks for posting forum...

Old 11-05-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 13
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

What I've experienced there is what other bros had posted and share. The feel of AC as a whole is basically a lust filled place with no other intentions but to just have intercourse. 3D2N is sufficient in my opinion.

Most recent experience(Early March) was me and 3 friends started the 1st day at about 8pm(touchdown 6plus). Bar hopping as usual, see girls until eyes so tired, there are just too many.

Went to Arcadia, Bad Boys, Salamander(I think), Las Vegas and another 2 or 3 bars. Keep the story short, basically I saw 1 I like(to my taste, sorry no picture). Asked waitress to ask her to come and drink to take a closer look. Like her figure and looks, and brought her for LT back at the hotel for 3,500 pesos.

She was really fun. Teasing since she sat with me at the bar, till we all went for makan, then back to the hotel. Shower together, sucked my balls and my 2IC for good 10 mins. Asked me to F her mouth in shower, ended up CIM. I shower her clean clean also, at the same time caress her really curvy slim body and wash her meimei clean as I love to work my tongue . Then proceed on bed for all the actions which you all bros should know la (leave it to ur imagination)

Overall I would say girls in AC are pretty fun and wild, those that I come across(maybe I lucky lah). They treated me nice, gentle, soothes my horny-ness very professionally and don't feel very commercialized(yet) unlike other well known places(u all know where). My friends all had a good time.

Lots of nice girls out there, I'd suggest you also venture out a bit away from walking street, lots of gems out there at the run down places! And cheaper!!!
Old 11-05-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdatasd View Post
Lots of nice girls out there, I'd suggest you also venture out a bit away from walking street, lots of gems out there at the run down places! And cheaper!!!
Any forum to share...

Old 11-05-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro,u prolly meants Salambo. Nice girls there.
My recent trip i had great fun as well..

Picked up 2 ladies from HiSo.

My barfines from Rhapsody ,XS and La BamBa.
Shipwrecked was a miss for me this time round.

Had a great 6 days over in AC. Planning another trip in November.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdatasd View Post
erm... Bro abit away means where? Macdo?
Old 11-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
Bro,u prolly meants Salambo. Nice girls there.
My recent trip i had great fun as well..

Picked up 2 ladies from HiSo.

My barfines from Rhapsody ,XS and La BamBa.
Shipwrecked was a miss for me this time round.

Had a great 6 days over in AC. Planning another trip in November.
Ah yes Salambo.. haha.. Shipwreck looks good on the outside, wide frontage but I never once was excited about the girls inside. Have fun during November!
Old 11-05-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Message deleted

Last edited by YanWa; 11-05-2018 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Message deleted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1