The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 21-03-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
shambootoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershambootoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
had an amazing view during lunch just now..
Sat opposite this young couple who sat side by side, my table was opposite theirs. the girl was quite pretty and wearing a quite tight simple black dress. the dress was not low cut or revealing but her ass and boobs made it extra sexy. She sat down very carefully and did not show any peeks of her undies at all, during the meal she kept her legs crossed all the time and did not show anything. But as she was leaving, she had to slide out from her seat and in the process opened her legs big big a few times, showing off her panties in full glory. She was not wearing anything fancy, simple grey seamless panties which were like boyshorts or hip hugger design, could see her pussy mound so clearly and made me extra turned on.
Nice share bro. Always waiting to see ladies sliding out of those bench seats
Old 21-03-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Peeping again....

Old 22-03-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Hugefeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Peeping again....

Nice share again, thanks
Old 22-03-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Had my fair shares few days back.
As i was working in the retail line, entertaining customer is my line of work.
So there was this family, came in for some enquiry before confirming on the sales.
The wife sat next to me while i was standing up.
As i was explaining, she lean closer. Managed to catch a clear view of her boobies. About B cup, maroon bra with short nipple.
Couldnt concentrate for a short while.

Few hours later, another couple came in. This time round, the lady didnt even wear a bra. Whole shop was looking at her side boobs. Estimated to be about b- size.

Ended the day on a happy note.
Old 22-03-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Went to eat prata at an indian store just now. Place was full and I managed to find a place to sit down. Went through the menu and after that tried to look for the waiter to order. Turned my head around and saw a chinese lady alone sitting behind me. She was wearing a short dress and she was crossing her leg revealing her inner thigh. Wah, upskirt opportunity but hard to see as she was sitting behind me.

Suddenly saw a customer sitting diagonally opposite her table happens to leave and I hurry went to sit after the waiter has cleaned the table and in the meantime order my food. Sitting diagonally opposite her, can see her inner thigh clearly. Her legs was crossed tightly but any sudden movement from her leg can have the opportunity to see upskirt. And yah, she happens to change her crossing of legs and revealing her red lacey undies to me. She was busy watching her phone to notice that I was staring at her. Enjoying my meal while watching her criss cross her legs.

There was a time when she was crossing her legs like a guy and revealing her red undies to its glory. Wow! My supper was well worth it. Her looks is not bad too.
Old 22-03-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LaRoja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Went to eat prata at an indian store just now. Place was full and I managed to find a place to sit down. Went through the menu and after that tried to look for the waiter to order. Turned my head around and saw a chinese lady alone sitting behind me. She was wearing a short dress and she was crossing her leg revealing her inner thigh. Wah, upskirt opportunity but hard to see as she was sitting behind me.

Suddenly saw a customer sitting diagonally opposite her table happens to leave and I hurry went to sit after the waiter has cleaned the table and in the meantime order my food. Sitting diagonally opposite her, can see her inner thigh clearly. Her legs was crossed tightly but any sudden movement from her leg can have the opportunity to see upskirt. And yah, she happens to change her crossing of legs and revealing her red lacey undies to me. She was busy watching her phone to notice that I was staring at her. Enjoying my meal while watching her criss cross her legs.

There was a time when she was crossing her legs like a guy and revealing her red undies to its glory. Wow! My supper was well worth it. Her looks is not bad too.
Sitting diagonally opposite has the best view!
Nice share bro
Old 22-03-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

from the Jewel, look across to the Crowne. thank me later.
Old 22-03-2021, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Uncle bigbirdbird, i also want ...how far also never mind...don't forget me hor...can help me to book a seat 1st with bro LuckYou in his condo n let's all watch tgt ....hehe
dun forget me leh haha

telegram:
Old 22-03-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asoyatu View Post
from the Jewel, look across to the Crowne. thank me later.

Reminds me of a famous burger place at Jewel where they have 2nd level. Those who sat nearby the staircase can see full glory of uoskirt. Now got yellow wallpaper cover up the glasses Csnnot see anything liao
Old 22-03-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uncle bigbirdbird, i also want ...how far also never mind...don't forget me hor...can help me to book a seat 1st with bro LuckYou in his condo n let's all watch tgt
Quote:
Wow !...tis photo is even better ....bigger n clearer ...wow, her neh neh is also v. big ...uncle bigbirdbird, tis gal we also must watch tgt with tis bro
Walau Young Man Rickey , Sure Like That We Sure Will Be Very Busy Moving Here And There Watching All These
Then Must Also Standby Tibits And Some Drinks

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 22-03-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post

Oh Very Nice View And Meal , Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 22-03-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Peeping another fav opp condo neighbor after bathe last nite...

Old 22-03-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Eventually closed the curtain but not fully...still can see bit bit...

Old 22-03-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Wormbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Eventually closed the curtain but not fully...still can see bit bit...

Purposely let you see ah
Old 23-03-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/s...210320-1132808
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1