The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You asked so many damn questions !!!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuthful View Post
Had my first g-club experience (Pimp) for the first time when i went there last week. Fucking expensive because me and my friends paid 10-12k baht each for the night. No doubt the girls were pretty but the damage was beyond our expectations.

Made more painful after i got freebies from RCA/Nunglen/Demo the following few nights..

Bro , mind letting me know what happened ? How come so much , inc bring back hotel ?
Old 30-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahseng00 View Post
Bro , mind letting me know what happened ? How come so much , inc bring back hotel ?
You also asked so many damn questions !!!.

Hahaha just kidding only!
Up you back my 1 humble rep point.
Old 30-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Haha ^^
😜

Any one wanna join in pimp or any "papasan" to recommend?
Old 30-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My opinion is that 5k per day is too much. Especially since you know her already and she is not sometime you picked up from thermae, gogo bar or massage. Unless she tells you a price of course. But in situations like this apart from the wine and dine just a 3k tip here and there no need for every day is fine. And stay away from the shopping sprees those can kill your wallet. Think of it 5k baht is 200sgd of your hard earned money every day. Even if she can bonk you upside down every day is it worth that money? Come and enjoy but don't get carried away. Our COE mentality makes us cerrtified carrot heads in our own country. Remember not to feel obliged to spend stupid money to enjoy simple pleasures when overseas lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
am thinking to give 5k baht/day, I guess that is "reasonable" eh? of cos i will bear other expenses (dining etc) as well...unless she insists otherwise 😛

lol thanks for the reply bros
Old 30-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
well she used to work here legally, we still keep in touch,
and i have made it clear from day 1 that we can only be "friend".

of cos everyone loves free stuff but i also don't want to be a cheapo 😛,

am thinking to give 5k baht/day, I guess that is "reasonable" eh? of cos i will bear other expenses (dining etc) as well...unless she insists otherwise 😛

lol thanks for the reply bros
Bro Tony made a good point- it really depends on what kind of relationship you have with her, and your explanation is not detailed enough to give you a good advice.

There is a chance that giving her money may be deemed as an insult, especially when you already said she is not a working girl. Funny thing is some thai girls that come Sg work in G club don't view themselves as working girls (yah, go figure). I assume that's where you met her.

My best guess is she see you as a gik-someone fun to hang out with, bring her out for fanciful dinner, have 'fun' at night and without any serious commitment.

So if I were in your shoes, I would not offer her any money, UNLESS she specifically asks for it. Usually those that want money in reciprocation would either start by subtlely hinting about having to pay room rent, need to pay bills etc.The more blatant girls would say parent or friend sick and need money for hospital bill. Others will simply ask if can give her taxi money, or money to buy phone, pay bills etc.

If she doesn't do any of that bullshit, then don't offer her money. Instead, if you feel guilty, buy her small gifts or offer to bring her friends out to party or for dinner. You will make her look good in front of her friends, and hopefully she will reciprocate and make you feel 'good' at night

If I see her as a gik too, and she starts asking for money, I would just pay her 3-5k baht (assuming you already up her) for her 'companionship and move on. To me, she's a working girl, and next time she asks you out, expect to pay for her 'companionship'.
Old 30-12-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Bro Fatso4u you're also advance player.
Knows how to play the game!
Old 30-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Yiuthful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
5 pax -
Membership 4 black @ 10k baht
1 extra black @ 5k baht
Private room @ 3k baht
Girl for 4 hours @ 5.7k baht each
1 Sheeha @ 680 baht per hour

and some other finger food.

Sibei chor. Bill came, all in thai words, dun even know got kena chop anot.
Nope didn't bring back, kena bj only.

Never ever gonna go again...
Old 30-12-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

I bring back real girl.

2000b is negotiate between girl & me. There is no bar fine as I not in bar. 2000b incl room. I did not give tips.

I heard some Ang moh paid for bar fine, tips, room, fj price, etc & add up to more than 5000b

The ladyboy who approached me earlier tt evening was v pretty, slim & have great boobs. 90% look like real lady. After watching so many ladies, topless ladies & ladyboys, & drinking 3 beers, loss some control.
Old 30-12-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
I bring back real girl.

2000b is negotiate between girl & me. There is no bar fine as I not in bar. 2000b incl room. I did not give tips.

I heard some Ang moh paid for bar fine, tips, room, fj price, etc & add up to more than 5000b

The ladyboy who approached me earlier tt evening was v pretty, slim & have great boobs. 90% look like real lady. After watching so many ladies, topless ladies & ladyboys, & drinking 3 beers, loss some control.

2000baht include room real girl? Very very good bargain I would say. Why I never had such lobang even I stay in Bkk ?
Old 31-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

thx bros for the reply

*history/background*
she used to work here legally in sex trade,
I always had good time with her during her tenure (in sgp),
no gifts etc nor going out together during her tenure,
still keep in touch n always make it clear that can be fren only

*my upcoming trip*
she said ok to stay with her (3 nights),
she never or has yet to talk about $$$ (like how much per night etc),
she said "want to see u" and i asked "after see me then do what?",
she cheekily answered "everything" ,
of cos i hv plan b so i have booked my own accommodation too in case she fly aeroplane

*i have the same thinking/dilemma*
don't want to insult her VS
don't want to make use of her (feeling) n be a cheapo

*solutions?*
3k/nite when no sex involved?
5k/nite when got sex?
5k for my whole trip (3 nights)?
no need to "tip", just foot the bills (no shopping) when going out to hv fun?

Last edited by francesco; 31-12-2015 at 09:03 AM.
Old 31-12-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thx bros for the reply
*solutions?*
3k/nite when no sex involved?
5k/nite when got sex?
5k for my whole trip (3 nights)?
no need to "tip", just foot the bills (no shopping) when going out to hv fun?
Buy her an air ticket to sg for her holidays as a gesture. sounds generous? then you can continue to bonk her here hehe
Old 31-12-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
2000baht include room real girl? Very very good bargain I would say. Why I never had such lobang even I stay in Bkk ?
Hahaha ! Zhun bo . Maybe u got
Never share 😂😂😂😂
Jking
Old 31-12-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
thx bros for the reply

*history/background*
she used to work here legally in sex trade,
I always had good time with her during her tenure (in sgp),
no gifts etc nor going out together during her tenure,
still keep in touch n always make it clear that can be fren only
Even if she hasn't mentioned money yet, it may only be a matter of time. I am always wary of working girls who don't discuss upfront payment for companionship--they may want to work their KC skills first and get more out of it later.

If she is in sex trade and you met her while she was working, it is highly unlikely she will get offended if you offer money for her companionship. After all, you made it clear you are not looking for any relationship.

If you feel uncomfortable with discussing payment, then you can give when she asks or give a lump sum at end of three days.

How much? Old guys like me still use 1.5k / 3k as benchmark for ST/LT. Seems like the younger generation of cheongsters see 2 /4k as benchmark. Now agogo bar rates gone up to 2.5 / 5k. Thats how i derive my 3-5k rate. End of day, up to you to decide la.

My last and most impt advice--dont get emotionally involved with a working girl.
Old 31-12-2015, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
0898 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuthful View Post
5 pax -
Membership 4 black @ 10k baht
1 extra black @ 5k baht
Private room @ 3k baht
Girl for 4 hours @ 5.7k baht each
1 Sheeha @ 680 baht per hour

and some other finger food.

Sibei chor. Bill came, all in thai words, dun even know got kena chop anot.
Nope didn't bring back, kena bj only.

Never ever gonna go again...
5.7k for a girl for 4 hours seems an awful lot for the Pimp, should be between 3k and 4.2k max
Old 31-12-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

If expensive , dun go lah. Go SK also have. But cheaper concept. Just like in Sg. Some can afford to go geylang ktv. Some will go posh high tier ktv. No point go already and complain it's not cheap. Cheong within your budget.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1