The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 19-02-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by scummybear View Post
where is bella’s shop?
Beside Ipanema there.
Old 19-02-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Girls are out in decent strength tonight.
Old 20-02-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Beside Ipanema there.
always wondered if bella was actually duwan. is bella prc? does she like to be painted?
Old 20-02-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
always wondered if bella was actually duwan. is bella prc? does she like to be painted?
Not sure if Bella is Duwan, but she's PRC and from what I hear she is open to getting eaten out. But for the money, not for the pleasure with her. She's very money minded and transactional. Everything is about how much she can get off you, like buying a base game and having to buy a lot of DLCs to get the full experience you want.
Old 20-02-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Not sure if Bella is Duwan, but she's PRC and from what I hear she is open to getting eaten out. But for the money, not for the pleasure with her. She's very money minded and transactional. Everything is about how much she can get off you, like buying a base game and having to buy a lot of DLCs to get the full experience you want.
If its Bella yes she is more money minded. You need to be prepare to pay alot
Old 20-02-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Was There just now.viet ah bee big boobs working.level 2. But level 3 pub the maze many hot Filipino fls around.i find them more attractive.i had a short drink and left because I got another appointment elsewhere. By the way prc monica level 3 working also wearing leopard dress.
Since expensive go for the hot pinays lor.. why waste money on money minded limited time pleasure?
Old 20-02-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
Many mls have many alias and nicknames.no girls will reveal their real names.it is also a marketing technique.some girls swap shops or locations.today she work level 3.tomorrow she switch level 2.she change dresses.today she black hair.tomorrow she dye it blond and cut it short.just to make us men think she is new just arrived .these girls are so clever.they will do anything to earn our money. So we end up thinking we tried a new girl. So called new girl.hahaha
Old 20-02-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Many mls have many alias and nicknames.no girls will reveal their real names.it is also a marketing technique.some girls swap shops or locations.today she work level 3.tomorrow she switch level 2.she change dresses.today she black hair.tomorrow she dye it blond and cut it short.just to make us men think she is new just arrived .these girls are so clever.they will do anything to earn our money. So we end up thinking we tried a new girl. So called new girl.hahaha
regardless of whether she is new or not, i liked my experience with her, that's why on the look out for her. should have gotten her number that first time
Old 20-02-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

Old 21-02-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went level OT LVL 3 recently. Was pulled in by Coco. First time trying her and I must say I had no regrets. Told her I wanted Straight FJ no need massage.

So went in and straight away stripped naked. Started off by hugging her and Frenching her. Then I proceed to lick her from neck down to sucking her boobs and she then sat herself on the bed and spread her legs. She told me in her first customer and need not be shy to kiss her small sister below. I asked, kiss only? Can lick and eat? She replied anything also can. So I proceeded to give it a good lick and sucked her clit until I can feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She told me she cannot take it anymore and asked me to lie down on the bed. And she quickly capped me, gave me a good blow job. Halfway through I told her to stop and she got the hint and went on top of me and rode me. Her riding skills was very good, showing me her good figure and I got to play her boobs. I told her I wan to fuck her from the back and she came down lifted her ass and one of her leg on the bed.

I saw her wet pussy and was so tempted by it that I gave a few good licks again to taste her Pussy. I inserted my dick in and boy was she so tight. She kept screaming that she love my dick in her and kept asking me to push it in harder. After a while more I unloaded everything into her pussy.

We hugged and kissed before leaving and she asked me to come back to look for her again. Overall left a happy man.
Old 21-02-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Remember kids don't be a 15 min old dude.

Last edited by Rav1sk; 21-02-2021 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Wrong photo
Old 21-02-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
Went level OT LVL 3 recently. Was pulled in by Coco. First time trying her and I must say I had no regrets. Told her I wanted Straight FJ no need massage.

So went in and straight away stripped naked. Started off by hugging her and Frenching her. Then I proceed to lick her from neck down to sucking her boobs and she then sat herself on the bed and spread her legs. She told me in her first customer and need not be shy to kiss her small sister below. I asked, kiss only? Can lick and eat? She replied anything also can. So I proceeded to give it a good lick and sucked her clit until I can feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She told me she cannot take it anymore and asked me to lie down on the bed. And she quickly capped me, gave me a good blow job. Halfway through I told her to stop and she got the hint and went on top of me and rode me. Her riding skills was very good, showing me her good figure and I got to play her boobs. I told her I wan to fuck her from the back and she came down lifted her ass and one of her leg on the bed.

I saw her wet pussy and was so tempted by it that I gave a few good licks again to taste her Pussy. I inserted my dick in and boy was she so tight. She kept screaming that she love my dick in her and kept asking me to push it in harder. After a while more I unloaded everything into her pussy.

We hugged and kissed before leaving and she asked me to come back to look for her again. Overall left a happy man.
You never standing carry fuck her ah?
Old 21-02-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You never standing carry fuck her ah?
Nope. U tried her before?
Old 21-02-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
Nope. U tried her before?
Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggie, Spooning and Standing Carry fuck. And yeah she likes to be frenched and eaten out from her pussy as well.
Old 21-02-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggie, Spooning and Standing Carry fuck. And yeah she likes to be frenched and eaten out from her pussy as well.
Coco is prc? Where her shop lvl 3?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1