The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-12-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I have not tried CBJ but I have read MLs use CD, cling wrap etc. May I know what is the usual practice?
Old 16-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue90 View Post
Seeking for honest opinion ,

Hi bros I always have this question in my head.

If ML provide BBBJ for every customer. Or maybe CIM.

Next customer received BBBJ. Will it be clean after mouth guggle or is it the previous cum will come to my bro?
If you have to ask this.. Just stick to hj..
Old 16-12-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I have not tried CBJ but I have read MLs use CD, cling wrap etc. May I know what is the usual practice?
I have met MLs using CD and also MLs using cling wrap.
My personal experience is that those that offer more than 1 shot will use cling wrap CBJ. Probably more cost efficient for them.
Old 16-12-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Thanks for Bros who upped me the points 🙏, like stocks market swing up down 😂not really paid attention to it. Sometimes just like to add some clarifications from my experienced and contributed some 2 cents advised from my experienced that can help some Bros who needed its
bro, its common here. I got zapped -100 points for saying I might consider a RTM to Malaxi since she's going to RTC. Malaxi to me is one ML with interesting char, not considered as pretty but very pleasant personality. Though she's not in my RTM list, but just give her one more visit to bid goodbye.
Old 16-12-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
bro, its common here. I got zapped -100 points for saying I might consider a RTM to Malaxi since she's going to RTC. Malaxi to me is one ML with interesting char, not considered as pretty but very pleasant personality. Though she's not in my RTM list, but just give her one more visit to bid goodbye.
Not sure which nerve you hit them with these words lol. Some guys here the heart fragile like cheap glass like that.
Old 16-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

The famous “GeylangWander2” for the wrong reasons(do stupid things in the past), I see you talk so much here, also never book SLG MLs! Go back your Geylang scene many thanks

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 16-12-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lickie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xi-xi-massage/

Just had a session with xixi and i can say im blown away by her

Once i stepped inside, she helped me to undress, shower tgt and wipe u dry (something which many MLs dont do). What i like about her place is the big mirror above the bedhead which is put into good use later.

Massage was pretty good with strength and skilful HDLY. Then the magic question come “how do u like it?” And that is where the floodgate opened. You can do almost anything u want with her from painting to fake lovemaking (dangerously close) to fake doggy in front of the mirror to boob fuck. After trying many positions i decided to end it with boob fuck with me on top of her.

That was super shiok and the GFE is superb. She will ask u to lie beside her and hug her after the deed.

RTM is definitely a YES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Before I do, allow me to give a quick introduction to another. After a few vanilla experiences, I needed to cleanse myself in more flavoured waters. So I actually visited a known FL, and sometimes ML, Xi Xi.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xi-xi-massage/

Damn, what a gal!

Xi Xi is an exotic mixed of Chinese, Vietnam and distance French, and lived in Taiwan most of her life, so she says. That can't be confirmed. But what can be is her vivacious energy, bubbly personality, constanr DFK and non-stop skilful sensual action from minute one to minute 58!

And her body!!! What a body! Though pint sized at 150+... she's perfectly proportioned with beautifully slim legs, hard body torso, tight protruding bum, and the cleanest looking hairless arse I've seen for a long long time.

I only took up her ML package, yet she didn't try to upsell me, but enthusiastically ravaged me like I was her favourite lover. Revisits defo required. Woohoo!
Woohoo! What a Gem! 10Q to all the bros for uncovering gems like XiXi so we can truly get our money well spent on good services!

Affirmative to the above reviews and a few more from other bros.
Xi Xi location is central with convenient parking.
She is super friendly from the moment our eyes met! And the teasing started in the lift when she grabbed my crotch 😅 I know we are going to have a good time.

Indeed it will be hard for anyone at this current moment to match her level of services. From bathing together (she asked me to soap her down and roaming signal is 5G) to drying you off before and after the deed. Never a moment of silence as she shared about herself and her love for animals.

Massage is good and with strength. Definitely not a pianist.
And yes that question “ what would you like? “ signify the start of the heavy petting session. You mileage might varies YMMV but definitely Not vanilla and with 5G roaming signal as long as you have good hygiene and is gentle. From suckling on her ample (.)(.) to having a tongue war speaking french with her. And yes that fake lovemaking is as close as you can get to actual FJ!

RTM? That’s for sure. Xixi has earned a well deserved slot in my rotation list. High GFE with DFK and PSE! She ticked all my boxes.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 16-12-2022 at 05:34 PM.
Old 16-12-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/fairy-massage/

Any bro commando? Not sure if this is FL disguise..
Old 16-12-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40475 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Woohoo! What a Gem! 10Q to all the bros for uncovering gems like XiXi so we can truly get our money well spent on good services!

She is super friendly from the moment our eyes met! And the teasing started in the lift when she grabbed my crotch 😅 I know we are going to have a good time.

Indeed it will be hard for anyone at this current moment to match her level of services. From bathing together (she asked me to soap her down and roaming signal is 5G) to drying you off before and after the deed. Never a moment of silence as she shared about herself and her love for animals.

And yes that question “ what would you like? “ signify the start of the heavy petting session. You mileage might varies YMMV but definitely Not vanilla and with 5G roaming signal as long as you have good hygiene and is gentle. From suckling on her ample (.)(.) to having a tongue war speaking french with her. And yes that fake lovemaking is as close as you can get to actual FJ!

RTM? That’s for sure. Xixi has earned a well deserved slot in my rotation list. High GFE with DFK and PSE! She ticked all my boxes.
Look like a worth must try
Old 16-12-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After 3 months of cheonging -just want to do a quick sharing on my RTM listing, those non-RTM / landmines will not be mentioned in order not to affect their biz/rep.

Quick summary with 7 key metrics - based on personal experience with some subjective bias included of coz.

ML |Massage | Looks | GFE feel |Sensuality (excl.BBBJ) | BBBJ| Pleasantness |boobs est.

All rounders with good massage
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B
CY (OG Kiki) 4.5|3|4|4.5|na|4|B
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C

Beauty queens (ranked by looks)
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C
Love 3|4.8|4|4|na|4|B-
Angel 3.5|4.8|4|4.5|na|4|B+
AM 2|4.5|4|4|na|3|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

Flute whisperers (ranked by BBBJ)
Sophia 2|3|3|4|5|3|B
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B

Best Girlfriends (ranked by GFE feel & Pleasantness )
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
Keying 3|3.5|4.5|4.5|na|4|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

For Boobs lovers
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C

Above MLs have different qualities that worth a RTM. Am rotating among them to get the full experience.
bro, mind sharing who is momo and xx?
Old 16-12-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Look like a worth must try
Sharing is caring. But everyone expectations and interactions are different and YMMV. Saw you bold your criteria (fake lovemaking and frenching) as long as you got good hygiene hope you get your way with xixi too. Have also replied your PM
Old 16-12-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40475 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sharing is caring. But everyone expectations and interactions are different and YMMV. Saw you bold your criteria (fake lovemaking and frenching) as long as you got good hygiene hope you get your way with xixi too. Have also replied your PM
Thxs bro n agreed YMMV
At least with few good MLs worth a try .... hope she dum reject me as uncle
Old 16-12-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
bro, mind sharing who is momo and xx?
sure bro. here you go
momo - https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mo-mo-massage/
xx - https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xuanxuan-massage/
Old 16-12-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Wow.. looks like contender for OMM's top place in my RTM list. Am still looking for a match for OMM. Xixi could be the one.
Old 16-12-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow.. looks like contender for OMM's top place in my RTM list. Am still looking for a match for OMM. Xixi could be the one.
Yes please. Go try and let us know how it go.
Now that we have a Vanilla list we can have a heavy flavoured MLs list.
I can propose the first few candidates for that list.
OMM Feifei Xixi
criteria includes can French, can paint and can FN with 5G signals.
Anyone like to add to the above list. disclaimer as always YMMV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1