The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 09-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

For bros in KL Mistress Synee will visit 12th and 13th April , have a good time
Old 10-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros. Pls help me by answering a few queries.
1) Anyone see Mistress Tian from collar me before?
2) if yes how is she in looks and feet?
3) and how is her age. she mentioned that she is 28.
4) she said she was intro by one of her foot slave to do dom. so seems she is a bit new. but anyway 100$/1/1 and I am good at training Mistress. . as long as she is pretty and have interest then OK.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
4) she said she was intro by one of her foot slave to do dom. so seems she is a bit new. but anyway 100$/1/1 and I am good at training Mistress. . as long as she is pretty and have interest then OK.
Looks nice in the pictures.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dont look okay to me for looks. Cant say much for legs and feet. Damn, the local scene is getting damn boring. Really hope some chio authentic prc dommes will come sg for visit. Tried calling xena but numbers seems not to be in used. Any bros know more about her? She looks to have nice leggy figure.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, thanks for your contribution to this forum
Yes. I have met her, and here's my response to your qns

Quote:
yes... about 2-3 weeks ago
Looks ... ok fair skin, maybe a 6.5 in terms of look
Body not impressed; but not plump

Her feet is very beautiful; those you always take a second look outside
nicely pedicured
Fair, pinkish and well taken care of
Medium size

Looks early thirties

She is by nature more service oriented than dominating
I am more of a feet guy... so I could still enjoy without real domination
But Domination can add spice to the session, which i think she lacks

Overall "try-able" but not sure when I will RTF
Old 10-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post

Thanks to bro for providing valuable input. Im also a feet guy and i believe so is bro dell lee. But the only + point for her seems to be just her feet w/o looks or experience in femdom.

Reminds me of anya when it comes to beautiful feet. And i believe she can definitely dom better than mistress tian. U guys might wanna try her if given a chance
Old 11-04-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiesa View Post
Thanks to bro for providing valuable input. Im also a feet guy and i believe so is bro dell lee. But the only + point for her seems to be just her feet w/o looks or experience in femdom.

Reminds me of anya when it comes to beautiful feet. And i believe she can definitely dom better than mistress tian. U guys might wanna try her if given a chance
Thanks Bro for naming Anya. Yes, but I have talked to Anya before. She mentioned that she might do her own way rather than listening to what slave want. Thats why I am a bit scare as she might ask me to clean my own cum with tongue which I definitely dont want. No No.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro wujifoot. I am more interested when you said
"Her feet is very beautiful; those you always take a second look outside
nicely pedicured
Fair, pinkish and well taken care of
Medium size"

I think I am going to give it a try. Still nego the time. . She said she will do all my request. I think as usual i will need to show her how to dominate me but I already make known to her step by step (min, by minute) how I wish her to dominate me. For looks as long as she is not ugly and when the whole feet inside the mouth of the slave, Mistress will become the most beautiful Lady of the world. I am sure foot bro will agree with me. The whole mind shut off and say you are under the most pretty lady and getting tortured by her. That's how I become Miss Keiko slave. First look before the session, I feel that she looks OK (OK to dominate me but compare to Miss Kathy she is second). But after her whole feet inside my mouth and start the torture she looks so gorgeous and she become the most pretty lady that I have ever met. One thing to add is Keiko command is very difficult to resist. I think she has some vocal power that Guys will listen whatever she said. Thats why some people drink her pee. Some people even strap-on so hard by her. She mentioned to me previously that there is one bro who kena abused by one PRC mistress and his ass become super messy when he meet her. But he still accept miss keiko merciless tortured strap-on with tears because he cannot resist her command coming out from her mouth. Same apply to me. When she said cum, I will cum. When she said No-No, I cannot cum and very hard to resist. The tear come out because of I am dieing to cum but she said No-No. When she said cum for Mistress then within 2-3second the whole dick was like machine gun.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro. Does she has any feet smell? I prefer feet with no smell and no salty.
I have booked her already and timing confirmed.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro. Does she has any feet smell? I prefer feet with no smell and no salty.
I have booked her already and timing confirmed.
different from you bro. i like abit vinegar smell.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
different from you bro. i like abit vinegar smell.
Yeah bro. All my Mistress feet that I kiss has no smell or nice foot smell. Not the vinegar smell bro. I remember one of the PRC mistress that I kiss has very nice feet smell. I smell her feet like 20min as the smell is amazingly hard-on. She was back to China and I dont know where she is not. You know whoever the lady taken care of their feet and pedi has very nice smell. The smell that make you feel comfortable and do it again and again.

I think you like a bit worked out feet and sock with soak by sweat. Am i right? .

I have one experience. I met with one mistress (PRC) before. She has nice feet and she is quite chio. So I trusted her. She did asked me whether she want me to wash her feet. I said its OK as I saw a fair and white feet. hee hee. Then as per our plan, she tied me with her rope and my two hand was one side after another. And My cock was tied too. Also my leg. I am in defencless position. Hard-on and waiting for Mistress feet to come-in. Here come. The whole feet slide and ask me to lick the sole. First a few min, I am like heaven. She slide to my throat, them she slap my dick then she look at me and smile. Fully erect and fully arouse. Then after that She just stuck her feet inside my mouth for the rest of the 5min. Here I am die. Suddenly I feel salty and as aircon was not good. She just stuck there for very long time and I cannot move and no choice swallow the salty sweat of her feet. Totally cry man. Can't move can't refuse and can't say no. You know how i feel. But the cock still hard-on as she is very pretty.

Last edited by dell_lee_2003; 11-04-2014 at 05:57 PM. Reason: -
Old 11-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro dell,

do you have mistress tian ctc , i wish to try it out man

Quote:
Yeah bro. All my Mistress feet that I kiss has no smell or nice foot smell. Not the vinegar smell bro. I remember one of the PRC mistress that I kiss has very nice feet smell. I smell her feet like 20min as the smell is amazingly hard-on. She was back to China and I dont know where she is not. You know whoever the lady taken care of their feet and pedi has very nice smell. The smell that make you feel comfortable and do it again and again.

I think you like a bit worked out feet and sock with soak by sweat. Am i right? .

I have one experience. I met with one mistress (PRC) before. She has nice feet and she is quite chio. So I trusted her. She did asked me whether she want me to wash her feet. I said its OK as I saw a fair and white feet. hee hee. Then as per our plan, she tied me with her rope and my two hand was one side after another. And My cock was tied too. Also my leg. I am in defencless position. Hard-on and waiting for Mistress feet to come-in. Here come. The whole feet slide and ask me to lick the sole. First a few min, I am like heaven. She slide to my throat, them she slap my dick then she look at me and smile. Fully erect and fully arouse. Then after that She just stuck her feet inside my mouth for the rest of the 5min. Here I am die. Suddenly I feel salty and as aircon was not good. She just stuck there for very long time and I cannot move and no choice swallow the salty sweat of her feet. Totally cry man. Can't move can't refuse and can't say no. You know how i feel. But the cock still hard-on as she is very pretty.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yup. i like abit workout smell.. wah u tried alot of PRC mistress..

the feet smell you like is those got lotion smell one issit
Old 12-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiesa View Post
Dont look okay to me for looks. Cant say much for legs and feet. Damn, the local scene is getting damn boring. Really hope some chio authentic prc dommes will come sg for visit. Tried calling xena but numbers seems not to be in used. Any bros know more about her? She looks to have nice leggy figure.
Been with this Xena....pretty old aunty but has nice legs and feet....quite playful...just the face looks like a 50 or 60 aged face.....

i looked for her like almost 1 month ago...not sure if she is still around or not.....not that worthy...u are lucky to miss it
Old 12-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
Been with this Xena....pretty old aunty but has nice legs and feet....quite playful...just the face looks like a 50 or 60 aged face.....

i looked for her like almost 1 month ago...not sure if she is still around or not.....not that worthy...u are lucky to miss it
Lol! 50 or 60! got so old anot bro? I remember there was this gal xin er, you thought she was below 30 while i thought otherwise. So if you say Xena is 50/60, she must look 70 to me? hahaha. Anyway thanks for the feedback bro. I see her figure like nice lei, but i think i'll heed your advice...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1