The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2017, 04:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat 男人不戴套女人不吃藥 婦女停經後做愛次數增

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

(八打靈再也15日訊)馬來西亞40歲以上的女性,尤其是停經的女性,每個月平均做愛8次,相 較於40歲以 下的女性,每月平均做愛僅6次。

吉隆坡鷹閣醫院顧問泌尿科醫生李永業坦言,停經婦女並無懷孕的擔憂,而女人不願意吃避孕丸,擔 心會長胖,這 些因素導致夫妻做愛時,有感“冒險”,因此大多數夫妻都選擇避免性生活,但婦女到了中年停經時 ,情況就改變 。

他是週五(14日)在一場題為“性習慣的真相”講座時,這麼指出。

他說,當婦女停經后,對房事更有信心,反而讓她們更懂得享受性愛,而且中年婦女的煩惱相較年輕 時更少,讓她 們願意花時間與另一半相處和享受性愛。

他說,一項按照女性年齡所進行的研究結果顯示,14歲至17歲的女性,認為性不重要,與17歲 的男性相比, 男性認為性非常重要。

“這是因為在一般情況下,女性的擔憂特別多,尤其是為錢、孩子、房屋和照顧家庭而煩,因此女性才 會忽略性需 求,隨著女性年紀年長,孩子長大了,家庭財政情況改善了,她們可更容易享受性愛。”
http://www.chinapress.com.my/?p=939884

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1