The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2016, 10:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
bro naka timo..

pariss spa n aman sari, which is nearer? which is better?
Is personal opinion. No offend ho.

I think pariss is near, amansari is further.

But this 2 place better and more worth for overnight, else no point go down if nothing gum u.

Amarsari if you have contact and u think is worth can take. Parris, have wechat pics, can have a rough guide. So is depend on what you want.

Pariss, 550 include room liao, gals usually can 2 shots if you are good maybe get 3. Next morning u can leave at 10am or 11am no problem.

Amansari is either 660 or 700 including room depend. Gals also 2 shots, if good can get 3. Next mornign also can leave at about 10am or 11am.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-07-2016, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

road to aman is quite straight forward fm woodland..

after jb custom, go straight, turn left n u turn..

pariss not sure how to go.. I dun have wechat..

anyway, I dun overnight.. just thought of going to new playground..
Old 11-07-2016, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Inin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can anyone share with me paris spa we chat id. Thks lots bros.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:03 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
road to aman is quite straight forward fm woodland..

after jb custom, go straight, turn left n u turn..

pariss not sure how to go.. I dun have wechat..

anyway, I dun overnight.. just thought of going to new playground..
Read your private message.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 20
robert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the info.
Old 14-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Thanks to bros who have shared the great info about Pariss!
Looking forward to try more great SYT and service orientated girl there!

Cheers
Old 14-07-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro , si beh ho FR

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 14-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
yoyolick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

But this 2 place better and more worth for overnight, else no point go down if nothing gum u.

Amarsari if you have contact and u think is worth can take. Parris, have wechat pics, can have a rough guide. So is depend on what you want.

Pariss, 550 include room liao, gals usually can 2 shots if you are good maybe get 3. Next morning u can leave at 10am or 11am no problem.

Amansari is either 660 or 700 including room depend. Gals also 2 shots, if good can get 3. Next mornign also can leave at about 10am or 11am.
Bro care to share the wechat Id
Old 15-07-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

dodgelec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

Bro, care to share Pariss Spa wechat ID? I frequently visits JB's spa such as Amansari and VIP spa. Would love to try this joint! Thanks !
Old 15-07-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Care to share the WeChat Id also. Thanks.
Old 15-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kbata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Bukit Indah area two days ago with my friends, so decided to Pariss Spa for the first time after reading so many reviews here. Reach the place at around 10.30pm, took a lift to first floor and talk to the guy in black shirt for lady.

As i was checking their wechat before going, thought that it is RM178. But then realize that only apply if contact through wechat and go direct to the lady. If go through the spa, it will be RM198 with spa access. I got softboiled eggs and drinks after the session, didn't try the spa facilities.

At that time, there are 5~6 girls to choose from. 小曼 (Xiao Man) stands out from the rest and attracted me. Once get into the room and have a short intro, the actions started with hug, kisses then follow with intense tongue fighting, hands movement around the whole body to remove the clothes, down to the bed rolling together and exploring each others body. Her gfe is so great that we are not separated for at least the first 20 minutes. Finger her can feel the juice is dripping from her pussy and her moans make my little bro harden. Can't wait further, get cap and start the pumping action. Her expression and moans makes me want to go on harder and faster. It has been a great session that i didn't have for quite sometime.

In summary ,My FR for 小曼(xiao man):

Looks: 7/10 (later realize she looks like a girl i liked many years ago)
Body: 7/10 (small size, slim body)
Boobs: 7/10 (big but a bit saggy, soft and nice to touch/ grab )
Frenching: Yes (non stop tongue fight)
BBBJ: 8/10 (have one during the shower time, sensual)
FJ: 9/10 (awesome)
GFE/ Service: 10/10 (5 stars service and experience with her)
RTF: YES, can't wait to go back again...

Pariss Spa wechat: parisspa123
Old 16-07-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

Joewen87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After read this thread, saw many bros like to come here to chill and also saw a good review. Decided to make a move to Paris spa to experience it myself. The ambient of the hotel is good, at the lobby there are good place with a lot sofa to hang around if you are waiting for someone. The spa itself located at first floor, inside the lift did indicated "Paris spa" beside the button.

I did a visit to pool side and TV room for better understanding before take any package, not bad the pool condition and there is TV at pool area so you can watch TV programs while you chill inside. After survey, decided to chill!

After using the faculties, go to TV room and talk to black shirt captain for lady, captain brought to another floor (2nd floor) from staircase access. Wow, suprisingly there are a lot of vietbu (around 10) and two Thai gal. Too many good lady to choose also another problem haha. Eventually took vietbu name Mishell, coz got the feel with her from her body language and her cheerful face.
Once in room, ice break with hugging then proceed to shower. Wow, she really care and please to serve me, clean thoroughly my body and sensual touch between the inner thigh, clean my ass hole and lick my ball really turn me on! Phew!

She told me she was accountant in Vietnam prior come here for sex work. Wow, again turn me on, imagine started in my mind..what a lucky day to bonk an accountant. Oh boy, bonk an accountant!

In summary ,My FR for Mishell:

Looks: 8/10, pretty face for me
Boobs: A cup with erected nipple, good for sucking.
BBBJ: 8/10 (have one during the shower time, on bed bbbj around 15 mins, sensual, shiok!)
FJ: 9/10 (awesome, many position like cowgirl, doggie, missionary and even lifted her up and bonk) shiok man!
GFE/ Service: 10/10 (excellence service)
RTF: big YES!

P/s: I think the wechat is not update or limit stock under his agency, e.g. Mishell not in wechat.

Last edited by Joewen87; 16-07-2016 at 01:36 AM.
Old 17-07-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joewen87 View Post
After read this thread, saw many bros like to come here to chill and also saw a good review. Decided to make a move to Paris spa to experience it myself. The ambient of the hotel is good, at the lobby there are good place with a lot sofa to hang around if you are waiting for someone. The spa itself located at first floor, inside the lift did indicated "Paris spa" beside the button.

I did a visit to pool side and TV room for better understanding before take any package, not bad the pool condition and there is TV at pool area so you can watch TV programs while you chill inside. After survey, decided to chill!

After using the faculties, go to TV room and talk to black shirt captain for lady, captain brought to another floor (2nd floor) from staircase access. Wow, suprisingly there are a lot of vietbu (around 10) and two Thai gal. Too many good lady to choose also another problem haha. Eventually took vietbu name Mishell, coz got the feel with her from her body language and her cheerful face.
Once in room, ice break with hugging then proceed to shower. Wow, she really care and please to serve me, clean thoroughly my body and sensual touch between the inner thigh, clean my ass hole and lick my ball really turn me on! Phew!

She told me she was accountant in Vietnam prior come here for sex work. Wow, again turn me on, imagine started in my mind..what a lucky day to bonk an accountant. Oh boy, bonk an accountant!

In summary ,My FR for Mishell:

Looks: 8/10, pretty face for me
Boobs: A cup with erected nipple, good for sucking.
BBBJ: 8/10 (have one during the shower time, on bed bbbj around 15 mins, sensual, shiok!)
FJ: 9/10 (awesome, many position like cowgirl, doggie, missionary and even lifted her up and bonk) shiok man!
GFE/ Service: 10/10 (excellence service)
RTF: big YES!

P/s: I think the wechat is not update or limit stock under his agency, e.g. Mishell not in wechat.

Bro , thanks for great sharing !
She will be my next target ... 😁

Cheers
Old 20-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Can check where to park? Outside hotel or just in the hotel.
Old 20-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

unknowmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Can check where to park? Outside hotel or just in the hotel.
Have to park by roadside. Hotel no parking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1