The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-05-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!

Any bro try her? Get from Michat.
Old 03-05-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechlee View Post
Not going to make my comment political or value laden. I believe that no one should be treated unfairly or inferiorly just because of socioeconomic status differences. And that's how I treat my helper friend too.
Lucky to meet someone who can hang out on weekdays. She's a pleasant lady- don't smoke or drink. Brought her to sungei buloh because few people. Tried to touch her and asked her to reciprocate but she's shy. But it's ok. Got a fair share of touching her in the cinema. Felt her nipples are hard. Seems like she's aroused. But again, maybe because we don't have a private space, that's why she didn't really reciprocate back. Got me questioning whether I have any chance of being served by her.
Finally, I decided to try again. I am planning to bring her go cycling. And also told her that I'm booking a hotel. Good thing that she didn't reject the idea of going to the hotel. Told her I will walk around naked. Asked her Will she be ok. She didn't reject that too. Just replied she's excited but shy. So I look forward to some intimacy. Not really looking for sex but if it comes along, it's just a bonus.
Believe that if we genuinely treat people nicely, we will receive the same return.
Good on you mate! Not many share that sentiment, but instead 'value' them on dollars and cents.
I've noticed that often those who put such dollar values on people are those with an inferiority complex of their own self perceived dollar value...

(
Old 03-05-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah South Korea also can....

8 years of formal education is bull shit la. So many kampung girls come and work and many from indonesia never go school leh
Last time bangla indian n maid no education, no use apps, come here just sex $5 at staircase, pregnant go home. Now they educated than some of us, know what is pregnancy pills, hotel n can go dating apps get angmo bf.
Old 04-05-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro coyote for the sharing.

This lady really is a very good blow job performer.
Her blow & suck is strong and her untiring head action had make me feeling like a King... Her mind-blowing bbbj had sent me floating in heaven...

Her other services are also solid and beyond my description for words.
💖🥰

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
Preview of INDON @ EAST

There is no stating that it is stopping at 1 session only.

Interested to have her contact ? PM me for details.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 04-05-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
FunSeeker08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got lobang in woodlands area?
Old 04-05-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays people very funny. Last time we fuck maid free and u feel great when u conquer a maid without paying them. But now I see many people fuck maid and need to pay and is not cheap.

So why don’t u for find prosititue instead? Why fuck a maid and need to pay? Very funny
Old 04-05-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

know one myanmer maid last week, chatted several days, plan to meet this Thursday for her birthday. But she want me to buy ring as gift, told her too early to buy ring now, she no more reply me

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 04-05-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

is the transit hotel like h81 still operating per normal? can still bring partner for 2 hrs roam?
Old 04-05-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Cuz those "maid" (esp. highly paid) are almost same same "prostitute".

Maybe those screwing maid can come up with a standard.

Sharing of contacts maybe nothing wrong? But selling contacts maybe will result in breaking of sg law? Persistent promoting/soliciting of "prostitute" is breaking law i think.
I agree with u. Some maid say meet 1hrs/$100 go hotel only one shot.
1hrs so let say 8hrs so she earn $800 in one Sunday. Salary $600+ $800=$1400 better then own unlce/auntie cleaner. Maid now open leg can liao. Change so much maid
Old 04-05-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
know one myanmer maid last week, chatted several days, plan to meet this Thursday for her birthday. But she want me to buy ring as gift, told her too early to buy ring now, she no more reply me
This type super thick skin bro, just met and already ask for ring
KNS.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Chiongsters also change much.

In the past people is share their FR because they have that sense of achievement in their lifestyle. Some exchange info also because they wana be cautious with their fishing or maybe spy on their maid. (Those chiong FL/ML/WL also same same)

Human mostly selfish. Doesn't matter screw maid or screw FL/ML/WL. If its a good fuck and have some exclusivity like raw or creampie or high GFE or cheap or FREE etc. They mostly won't share with others.

If the fuck no longer deem good enough or have any interest, maybe they will move on forget it or give it away or trade/exchange genuinely. Because a true fucker is keep exploring and keep fucking. Getting fuck is really a priority. 5555 But if the fuck is need to pay money (more than $50) to fuck and keep giving/trading it away machiam like its a FREE fuck or real good deal? It really make no sense. The "system" is degrading itself.

Like that everyone might as well go take one random FL contact and claimed she is a good fuck and being generous SIC give/trade it away When too many guys screwing maid by paying per session (80/100/120/150/200), the whole game become commercial and this thread will lose itS originality. Maybe should move it to Dome L 5555 or call it Dome M and start posting FR in the Great Bonk there.
I already give up on maid, now getting more expensive, is not the same like last time. We exchnange truthfully. Now some cheat the contact or give a FL number. Is really sad nowadays youngtser become like that.

but I still have 2 maid don’t mind the money.

Let the young and rich go hunt maid.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I already give up on maid, now getting more expensive, but I still have 2 maid don’t mind the money.

Let the young and rich go hunt maid.
LOL same here bro, now maid has double income.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
LOL same here bro, now maid has double income.
Now be maid is good can earn a lot side income different from last time.
Old 05-05-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Give three rings. Two for left right nipples and last for the clit

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 05-05-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Nowadays people very funny. Last time we fuck maid free and u feel great when u conquer a maid without paying them. But now I see many people fuck maid and need to pay and is not cheap.

So why don’t u for find prosititue instead? Why fuck a maid and need to pay? Very funny
Agreed bro.

Paying to fuck a maid is pure heresy lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1