The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13295 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife beautician..

Good stuff TS!!
Old 01-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
winteryoshi87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Update TS!
Old 01-04-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Reacted quicky and told her I get changed. She said she tied up her hair and she will wait outside. Sianz-half but decided to take off my top regardlessly.

"Pretend" having a hard time with only 1 functioning hand.

B: 要帮你吗?
M: sorry,要麻烦妳。

After she helped me with my top.

M: shorts can help?
B: 今天很忙,我怕她们进来。
M: 换裤子而已,又没有做什么。

With a look of hesitation on her face, she pulled me over to the corner behind the door.

She then squatted down and help to pull down my drawstring short. Of course I came prepared without underwear and the moment my shorts was down, cock bounced out infront of her to say hi.

B: Eee.. 你没有穿的!
M: 很Normal leh..

Her face was blushing with some redness. As she was taking my shorts off my feet, I acted as if I was off balanced and tried to move my cock nearer to her face but she siam.. I pretend to be apologetic and say sorry to her.

She then helped to put on the disposable shorts for me, while I caught her stealing glances at me and my cock for a few times. As she stand up and under the lighting, that was when I noticed her face was full of redness from the blushing. She is like super embarrassed. She then excused herself and said she need to go to the toilet..
Old 01-04-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Nontime update liao.. paiseh..
Old 01-04-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
As she stand up and under the lighting, that was when I noticed her face was full of redness from the blushing. She is like super embarrassed. She then excused herself and said she need to go to the toilet..
Sounds like she was aroused by the sight of your hardening dick and she needed to go to the toilet to give her wet pussy a quick rub to quieten it down!

Promising..
Old 01-04-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So what happen after she came back from toilet ?
Old 01-04-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She then helped to put on the disposable shorts for me, while I caught her stealing glances at me and my cock for a few times. As she stand up and under the lighting, that was when I noticed her face was full of redness from the blushing. She is like super embarrassed. She then excused herself and said she need to go to the toilet..
Then u never say, can i follow you ?? ...haha...just kidding only

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-04-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

thats the way to go
Old 01-04-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

what happen next?
Old 02-04-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nontime update liao.. paiseh..
You have done well by letting her see your cock.

Maybe she is wet after seeing your cock so must go toilet to clean up, cheers!
Old 02-04-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reacted quicky and told her I get changed.

I think you had trigger her inner self and must be aroused, hehe.

Camping here for more exciting updates please.
Old 04-04-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Chio bu cannot massage.. thats one thing for sure although the effort is there..

Sorry to disappoint but there was not much action happened that day because.

Firstly, after she came back from washroom, she still look kind of embarrassed and dont really dare to look me in the eyes directly. Only after I tried to make conversation with her then she seems to be more relax. Chat abit, understand she a PR and her son is in malaysia studying and she has a flat in singapore, which seems pretty amazing to me. However, When I tried to mention her husband, she just said 没有这个人。 Got the hint so I dont probe further..

Secondly that day seems like a very busy day for them as her colleagues came over knocking on the door quite a few times looking for her, which makes it impossible for anything much to happen. But since I am already there, old bird like me dont wait for things to happen. I tried to venture abit by extending my hand to touch her thigh, with her legging on of course.

B: "she moved away: 你不怕她们进来啊?
M: sorry. 控制不了。

Afterwhile tried again.

B:"Move away again" tsk.. 又来。
M: 妳说你不喜欢我就stop.
B: 我怕怕啦。

Ho seh! Her replied means green light signal cleared, but some gem just need to take longer time to polish.

About 15 mins toward the end of my session, her colleague knocked on the door again. She turned over and they were talking about some later apppointments stuff after my session. As her back was facing me and knowing her colleague could not see where my hand was, I placed my hand to feel her thigh again. Slowly I moved my hand up and gently caressed her butt for a good 30 seconds or so. Realise she wearing a thong as I cannot feel any panties lines seam on her butt. When they stopped talking, I slowly retrack my hand back to avoid being detected.

This time, she gave me the angry and cute death stare.. lol

B: 以后我安排别人serve你!
M: 不要生气啦,生气以后怎样跟你sign package.
B: 你都不做 facial treatment,买什么 package。钱多啊。

This girl doesnt even want me to sign a package with her, either she doesnt want to see me again or ....
Old 04-04-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS, if I m not mistaken she is wearing a g-string not a thong

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-04-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS, if I m not mistaken she is wearing a g-string not a thong
Not really.. can felt the v seam toward the upper side of her butt..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1