The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Eh... we're 2 trains away, this should be... SAFE, right?

confirm kena Lindi head on.
haahhaha
Old 05-07-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
voyel81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kena carrot
Old 05-07-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
wow.. everywhere also want to fuck... so horny meh?
Overseas mah.. Hahha! Bf not around, husband not around, nobody knows.. Somemore with gog around, not horny also become horny lah!
Old 05-07-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya bit 3 different girls together in a same group in the same hotel.... damn.. he must be really lucky of not getting caught... played his card really well
Old 05-07-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dinopark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spawn off from
Old 06-07-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Did she bring the box of condom along?
Read on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Knn i foresee a bum bum session in the train toilet
Shake your bon bon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Afternoon workout to burn off the extra calories. 👍🏼
Just a quickie, nothing much la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowProfiler View Post
ho seh liowww... see penny holding a box behind her?
Not in her pockets? LOL

Quote:
wow.. everywhere also want to fuck... so horny meh?
You never been young before ah bro? Now I want also cannot liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
confirm kena Lindi head on.
haahhaha
CHOY! Lucky didn't la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyel81 View Post
kena carrot
Simi carrot? Or carat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Overseas mah.. Hahha! Bf not around, husband not around, nobody knows.. Somemore with gog around, not horny also become horny lah!
Well, it's a one-to-one relationship for them, they assumed I'm fucking them.

To you people, I'm fucking all 3, which seems that the girls look horny, but actually, they are just being themselves. I'm the one that's bastard and horny.

I'm sure you understand sis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinopark View Post
Spawn off from
Simi spawn? Dunno what you saying leh...
Old 06-07-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good thursday, updates are coming, didn't manage to finish Day 9 as I went out last night, hope to get some work done before writing.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------

gog: Why not... we go together?

Penny shook her head slightly but I tugged her hand and slowly but gently pulled her into the toilet. Turning around, I locked the door, before facing Penny and lightly pecking her forehead.

gog: I missed you.

P(enny): ...

I kissed Penny on her lips, she shivered, she knows what I want to do although in this small space. I unzipped myself (yes, I doubt Penny will undress my bottoms) and pulled my briefs down exposing little gog slightly stirred.

Penny looked intently at little gog, she probably wants it.

gog: Undo your jeans and pull it down.

P: Here?

I turned Penny facing the washing basin and hugged her from behind, kissing her neck, watching her shake infront of the mirror as she sees what I'm doing to her.

Does a virgin do things like this to her? Or even plans like this? I guess she isn't thinking or purely just horny like me.

I unbuttoned her jeans and slid one hand in. I remember she's freaking wet already. Penny let out soft moans as I rubbed her pussy lips. I used my feet to rub her ankle slightly, the one that's injured earlier.

Penny shook and I think I felt her goosebumps, not sure it's joy or awkwardness. Pulled the jeans down to her knees and placed her infront of the mirror.

Licking her neck to the ear lobe, I think I whispered something similar that I did with Janice to Penny. Hey... I don't have THAT many ideas in sex.

gog: Look into the mirror and watch us.

Penny looked up and saw me behind her while she supported herself with her two hands on the basin. I love this position, so erotic!!!

Without saying anything, I aimed my cock for her hole and pushed in slowly.

P: Wait... wait... condom... AHHHHHHHH
Old 06-07-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha

still the same question

OR

AHHHHHHHH means all forgotten?

waiting patiently for next update.

Quote:
P: Wait... wait... condom... AHHHHHHHH
Old 06-07-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

what condom la... shiok time no need think of condom. think of lil gog go in the cave can la
Old 06-07-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

For some reason, I was not able to log in to the forum or even received email prompts.
Then suddenly all back to normal then started reading more than 20 pages of this bloody CCB Gog updates of how he pretended to be a virgin and broke P's.
TMD, made my little bro wet with precum reading them.
You are one damn bloody lucky dude who didn't get caught with the three of them. Maybe its the religion that forbid them to voice out, eg for P to seek advice from Janice of Lindi how to manage her relationship with Gog while she's attached.
Old 07-07-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
hahaha

still the same question

OR

AHHHHHHHH means all forgotten?

waiting patiently for next update.
She already asked for it... you say leh?

Quote:
what condom la... shiok time no need think of condom. think of lil gog go in the cave can la
I don't... I'm pretty sure Penny's clean, it's her that's worried about pregnancy... I'm a bad boy I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
For some reason, I was not able to log in to the forum or even received email prompts.
Then suddenly all back to normal then started reading more than 20 pages of this bloody CCB Gog updates of how he pretended to be a virgin and broke P's.
TMD, made my little bro wet with precum reading them.
You are one damn bloody lucky dude who didn't get caught with the three of them. Maybe its the religion that forbid them to voice out, eg for P to seek advice from Janice of Lindi how to manage her relationship with Gog while she's attached.
KNN, you read 20 pages then come here scold me CCB, simi pattern you??? LOL!!! Welcome back, glad to blue-balls you any time.

It's religion partially, pre-martial sex, no-no.... so don't even talk about casual sex. For Penny, not so much she's attached so she's shy, it's more of that we engaged in pre-martial AND casual sex (sort of), and she's so reserved, who'd expect her to do so?

Just like Janice, you see her so proper...so churchy and all... who'd guess?

Okay, let's not talk about Lindi, LOL!!!!!
Old 07-07-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Good friday!!!! Tomorrow's update will be late, I have an early morning appointment (not with my car). So don't bother to try see if there's any until late noon.

The sex escapades have been condensed from 16 days into 10, so it's a lot of sex and fucking, but I don't think you folks care for the sights and harmless banter.

So the sex almost seems to happen everyday (every time). Rest assured, a lot of sequence is jumbled up, a lot of locations changed (or altered) for the sakes of reading pleasure and also hiding of identity.

Writing fiction is easy, because it's fiction, for anybody who've written a real story, and online - the risk of being found out is more real. The amount of effort to hide, change the information, go down the route to eventually get the story told, is... omg, unbelievably tough.

Real or fake, I welcome all to wonder, maybe, it IS fake?

---------------------------------------------

It didn't sound rushed but it sure sounded happy. I don't think she really cared any way.

I slowly thrusted in and out, her virginity long gone, gone together with mine it should be pleasure for her now, I'm a bit boring with her, so I only cupped her breasts while she's bent forward and shook my cock inside of her in and out.

I whispered into her ears.

gog: See the mirror, see how we are making love.

Penny really looked up but her face was expressions of heightened eroticness, fucking me bare and allowing little gog to stimulate her pussy.

P: Unnnghhhh... ahhhh I want...

Finally, she knows how to express herself, I think I should get her to try sucking my cock some time. It would be nice to take her mouth's virgin and her... ass too. Hehehe...

I tried to balance myself and moved one leg to her ankle and rubbed it softly, it's hard to manage it, but I think I did it right. Can feel Penny's body shaking slightly while I did that. I think that's the erogenous part of her. Janice's is her breasts, Lindi's is her neck, Penny's is her... ankles.

Continued to fuck her bare while she tried her best to control her moans before I finally let go of my cum, I don't have much I think? I don't know if Penny cummed already but for sure I felt my cum leaving my cock.

My body shivered hard while the cum came out and I jerked my cock inside Penny's pussy for a while more to make sure none of it is wasted before pulling out of Penny.

Her face was facing down at the washing basin, legs wide open and I can see her pussy lips pulsing after the stimulation.

My instincts was to put back my pants and then I tried to help Penny stand up straight, stroking her hair off her face back towards her ears.

gog: See... felt so good without condoms, right?

P: I...

gog: It's okay, don't worry about it. Wear your jeans.

Penny cleaned herself and I tried to exit the toilet. There was somebody outside waiting but thankfully it was not from our car.

gog: Hey man, apologies, my wife was not feeling well and she vommited inside the train, you know, motion sickness? Sorry we took so long. Please give her some time to clean up and she'll come right out ya?

Visibly, the person looked irked and displeased. Probably waited a long while, we were inside like... 30 minutes? And two of us, with some bullshit story of her feeling sick...

Who'd believe? But the fella doesn't have a choice, ya?

LOL!!!!
Old 07-07-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
gog: See... felt so good without condoms, right?

P: I...

gog: It's okay, don't worry about it. Wear your jeans.
gog lieing like a pro. kena toto baby time jiu hoseh
Old 07-07-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Ya bro Gog, made me lost so much of precum for nothing, of course must curse you gao gap lah. Anyway, I bet you missed my calling of you, the KNNBCCB Gog. Just admit it lor.
Anyway, just ignore those gan bo liao ones who wanted to think your stories were either fake or trying to be some caring friends, asking you to be careful not to let those who might know you to know you are the one and who's Janice and the rest.
Old 07-07-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

gog.. cumlanfirm certified good lier
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1