The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Ayna will be leaving Singapore in early May, and will not return to Singapore.
She is really good despite the no frenching and painting (two things I look for). Will be missed.
Old 25-04-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11864 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ayna will be leaving Singapore in early May, and will not return to Singapore.
Upped 17, thanks.!
Old 25-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She is really good despite the no frenching and painting (two things I look for). Will be missed.
Yes will be missed. Good sense of humour as well. I wished her pussy would be shaved/clean.
Old 30-04-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
Credit to @VDOM and @PeePeeBoyinSG and other bros FR

Ayna in K**** A*** area.

( Click to show/hide )
Apperance similar with the picture.

Massage is basic level.

The service is really good. She treated me well and i am satisfied.

Painting and kissing not allowed.

Total damage: 3b 1r

She is hardworking and attentive. Just normal chatting as i dont think the vibe is there.

For this outlet, i think that should only go for full package. Other package may pose furthet restriction and not really worth it.

Saw some other MLs. Some are not to my liking. I only see one or two that i maybe will try out in future...
Anyone tried the sister place at S*la*?
Old 01-05-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 1
Delta4381 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDelta4381 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Honest FR for YY@Central, thanks PeePeeBoyinSG for the contact (SYT thread appears to be gone so posting here instead):

Looks are decent, good figure. Can speak decent Chinese for a Viet, won't have much issues communicating.

Massage is also decent, surprisingly good amount of strength. Was actually pretty short relative to what the other MLs do in this joint (usually >30minutes of massage first), so action began shortly after. Not complaining, not there for massage anyway.

Got frenching (YMMV), and she is quite sensitive. Accommodating and responsive to painting as well. Overall action was good and she was squirming throughout, no complaints there.

Some minor areas for improvement which can make it less commercial feeling(which I'll just attribute to her being new):
- Phone wasn't on silent at the beginning, loud ringtone and checked it a couple times near the start
- Didn't check if I wanted to use oil (I generally don't like it); was face down and she was using it before I could react
- Very minor, but expected me to put on rubber myself and just handed me tissues to cleanup myself afterwards.

Some of the above might sound nitpicky, and yes it's a pump-and-go shop and I understand they're definitely not obliged to do any of the above or have exceptionally good GFE; but bear in mind I'm using the other MLs in the same joint (and other nearby joints) as a benchmark and they do pay attention to all these. I'm sure these are areas that can be improved over time.

Still worth a shot if anyone wants to try a 18+ SYT. Thanks PeePeeBoyinSG for the recommendation (I'm not at liberty to provide the contact, so won't respond to PMs).
Old 01-05-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
tanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just went to May of geylang serai new place. I think this thread suit her best. Affordable and cheapest of fun. Must add the best massage you can get for 2 blues.
Old 02-05-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglinecho View Post
Just went to May of geylang serai new place. I think this thread suit her best. Affordable and cheapest of fun. Must add the best massage you can get for 2 blues.
Indeed rb.gy . Her simultaneous hard massage + sensual is unbeatable.
May /ijqpt1 also has big and natural bosom.
Old 02-05-2024, 08:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
SingRonnie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglinecho View Post
Good morning! Brother, may I have the contact details, thank you,
Old 02-05-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
newbiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with what the bros say about May. A bit hard to book her last min. But really worth the price and massage.
Old 02-05-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nayfus is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Thanks bros for sharing the list.

I finally got down to trying the Upper Serangoon/Kovan massage place.

Went in at 8pm, asked for 1 hour massage. Paid 55 upfront. Went into a cubicle, put on disposable underwear and lie down.

Lady came in, quite chio, big real C cups. She started to massage me, giving a good hard back massage for about half an hour. When she reach my legs, then the fun starts. She start teasing, tickling my balls a bit here and there. After a long while, she tore the side of the disposable underwear, and oil my whole leg up, while slowly running her hands over my balls and ass crack many times. She then slowly repeated on the other side. When she finished on both slides of my legs, she grabbed my hard cock while I was still lying down, and started to jerk it with one hand, while fondling my balls with the other. Damn fucking shiok. I slowly raise my ass into the HDLY position, and she keep jerking me off, and fondle my balls and ass.

After that, she flip me over, lowered her bra, and continued to give me HJ and 4G roaming while she lick my nipples until I shoot.

She smile and talk cock with me while cleaning me up, then offered to let me use their shower. The entire time she didn't discuss money at all, basically jerked me off without quoting a price.

When i left I tipped her 50 dollars and asked her if enough or not. She said ok. Entrance was 55, so total damage 105.

RTM? Definitely. Place is a bit inconvenient though, not walking distance from any MRT stn.
Hi bro, sorry late to the chat. But can share contact? Thank you 🙏
Old 02-05-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tomjones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiek View Post
Agree with what the bros say about May. A bit hard to book her last min. But really worth the price and massage.
Its not so hard now. When she was at her old place, it even more difficult to book. Sometimes i got to book one day in advance. She is too well known for her hard and teasing massage. Those who looking for hard massage with teasing and with cheapest places of fun should give a try. But if looking for syt, maybe should go elsewhere
Old 02-05-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
blightdan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Thanks bros for sharing the list.

I finally got down to trying the Upper Serangoon/Kovan massage place.

Went in at 8pm, asked for 1 hour massage. Paid 55 upfront. Went into a cubicle, put on disposable underwear and lie down.

Lady came in, quite chio, big real C cups. She started to massage me, giving a good hard back massage for about half an hour. When she reach my legs, then the fun starts. She start teasing, tickling my balls a bit here and there. After a long while, she tore the side of the disposable underwear, and oil my whole leg up, while slowly running her hands over my balls and ass crack many times. She then slowly repeated on the other side. When she finished on both slides of my legs, she grabbed my hard cock while I was still lying down, and started to jerk it with one hand, while fondling my balls with the other. Damn fucking shiok. I slowly raise my ass into the HDLY position, and she keep jerking me off, and fondle my balls and ass.

After that, she flip me over, lowered her bra, and continued to give me HJ and 4G roaming while she lick my nipples until I shoot.

She smile and talk cock with me while cleaning me up, then offered to let me use their shower. The entire time she didn't discuss money at all, basically jerked me off without quoting a price.

When i left I tipped her 50 dollars and asked her if enough or not. She said ok. Entrance was 55, so total damage 105.

RTM? Definitely. Place is a bit inconvenient though, not walking distance from any MRT stn.
Bro, share contact please. Thanks
Old 02-05-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Indeed rb.gy . Her simultaneous hard massage + sensual is unbeatable.
May /ijqpt1 also has big and natural bosom.
Thank you uncle for the contact
Booked her immediately.

Wanted to experience her unique hard and sensual massage.
Super worth it. One highlight she has is her huge melons lol haha.

I have a lovely time chatting with her too.
She's been in Singapore for years so can treat her like local. Very easy to break ice.

Don't ask me for contacts. I got from Uncle one.
Old 02-05-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Add me to the list bro
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 1
Gabriel210823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can add me to the list pls? TIA
Advert Space Available