The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
OK lah.. OK lah... I take back my words on the above post lah.... kekekekekekeke

Was just kidding with no harm intended lah...

By the way, I do have good bros who really knows how to take the bus transportation there leh... bro tirak99 and bro karupa for example mah...

Cheers
Tee Vee
I normally take the Sky-train or the MRT while in Bangkok or try to walk if the intended target is within 30 minutes' walking time........
Old 17-12-2005, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 23
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by longgun
since so many brothers here spend so much money monthly or yearly on such entertainment, the amount we might as well all pool the money and open a club solely for the brothers here..bring in the best girls...
If have money, plenty of beautiful girls around. Don't have to bother at all about managing a club. Pay and forget.
cheers
Old 17-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

By the way, I do have good bros who really knows how to take the bus transportation there leh... bro tirak99 and bro karupa for example mah...

Peng you, what u trying to say????

BTW why no reply from your website???
Old 17-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
So you mean to say you will wlak if the intended target is one kilometres away, right?

Cheers
Tee Vee
Bro TV, chai khrap !

If my intended destination is within 30 to 45 minutes' walking time, I normally walk there - no point taking the taxi or tuk-tuk because it will take LONGER time to reach there because of the famous Bangkok traffic jam and the one-way street system

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 17-12-2005, 09:06 PM
Samster

Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
I understand perfectly bro, and at your age, it'll take you 45 minutes to walk I km... which I use to run 10 km within that time.

Cheers
Tee Vee
KNN......... I used to run 10 kms in 50 minutes ( years ago ! )

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 17-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Samster

Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
lose me by 5 minutes, kekekekekekekekeke
Lose to you by 5 mins is okay............

You must compare my height and weight compared to yours.......

If you compare the height & weight and divide by the time take ( 50 mins for me and 45 mins for you ), actually I am better than you !!!

Old 17-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Samster

Cool Challenge to run 10 kms

Quote:
If you compared the length of our legs (other then the 3rd leg), mine is shorter than yours, so I think I should be better lah... even my third leg... kekekekekekekekeke
Bro TV,

I hereby challenge you to a 10 kms run at Lumpini Park, Bangkok before 31 March 2006.

I will invite Marc (the French boss of Eden Club), Chuwit and the Bangkok Tonight webmaster to be the Judges.

Whoever loses have to pay a penalty by booking and paying for three (3) girls from Eden Club (located at Soi 7/1 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok) for a 90-minutes to the loser.

How ??? On ???

Better start training now !!! ( Sorry you can practise your jogging in Haadyai now as the whole town is flooded - have to wait until February 2006 to train )
Old 18-12-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sawsdee Khraps Phiis n Tuk Tuk Khun

Sawasdee Phii Mai Krungthip!!!

BKK...BKK...here i cum...30/12/05 to 2/1/06...

Will be with bosses though...knn...

Thinking of ways to LARKAI at night....
Old 18-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Super4V1Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys any info on Swiss Park hotel? Will be there from 5 jan to 8 jan.....hows the hotel like? first time staying at that hotel le
Old 20-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Samster

Cool Challenge to run 10 kms @ Lumpini Park, Bangkok

Quote:
Bro, I onz you lah...

KNN you choose so far date is to give yourself time to train izit? kekekekekeke

What time to be there, and exaclty which date? Say now and better put it in your calendar hor... and no backing out.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Okay, see you at Lumpini Park on Sunday 19 March 2006 @ 5.00 am (Thai time).

The meeting place is at the Chinese-style Clock Tower (enter via Wireless Road )

We shall do warm-up exercises together with the aerobics girls from Clark Hatch Fitness Center.

Flag-off time is at exactly 5.50 a.m.

The referees are :-
1. Marc ( French boss of Eden Club )
2. Mr Chuwit ( Bangkok Massage Parlour King )
3. Bangkok Tonight Webmaster ( he doesn't want his name to be revealed on this Forum ) www.bangkoktonight.com

The winner will get to choose three (3) girls from Eden Club for a 90-minutes session and the loser has to pay the bill of 5,250 bahts

Kindly confirm your acceptance of this challenge by posting a reply here before 31 January 2006

For more info about Lumpini Park, please log on to :-

http://www.bangkoksite.com/Parks/LumpiniPark1.htm

Map of Lumpini Park :

http://www.bangkoksite.com/Parks/LumpiniPark1.htm

Old 20-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

Cool Challenge to run 10 kms @ Lumpini Park, Bangkok

[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69]Okay, see you at Lumpini Park on Sunday 19 March 2006 @ 5.00 am (Thai time).

The meeting place is at the Chinese-style Clock Tower (enter via Wireless Road )

We shall do warm-up exercises together with the aerobics girls from Clark Hatch Fitness Center.

Flag-off time is at exactly 5.50 a.m.

C O R R E C T I O N !!!

The flag-off time shall be at exactly 5.30 a.m. ( Thai time )

NO BACKING OUT !!! If you back out, then you are declared the LOSER and have to pay for my 3 girls ( @ 5,250 bahts ) from Eden Club
Old 20-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

Cool Maps of Bangkok

Here are maps of Bangkok, showing massage parlours, entertainment/fun places and hotels

Map of Sukhumvit Area :-

http://bangkok2night.com/maps/sukhumvit.shtml

Map of Ratchadapisek Road :-

http://bangkok2night.com/maps/ratchdapisek.shtml

Map of New Petchburi Road :-

http://bangkok2night.com/maps/new_petchburi_road.shtml
Old 20-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super4V1Blue
Sorry guys any info on Swiss Park hotel? Will be there from 5 jan to 8 jan.....hows the hotel like? first time staying at that hotel le
Its ok, marble floored located in Suk soi 11, same as Ambassador. Very popular with Samsters and other sanukers to Thailand. Cheap and totally guest friendly.

Cheers

Tim
Old 21-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros,
I will be going to Bkk 1st time on 6th Feb. Will be staying at Siam Beverly. Can anybody intro a good place near there to hook up Fl for overnight & which Massage is good at that area?
Old 21-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Samster

Cool Party at Sanam Luang, Bangkok on New Year's Eve (31.12.05)

Report from The Nation dated Wednesday 21 December 2005 :-

PARTY AT SANAM LUANG ON NEW YEAR'S EVE

Bangkok revellers will be able to ring in the New Year with a candlelit prayer ceremony at Sanam Luang, officials said yesterday.

The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) will invest Bt5 million on a party at Sanam Luang from 8am on New Year’s eve to 1am the next morning. BMA spokesman Puttipong Punnakan said revellers would also be treated to His Majesty the King’s philosophy of self-sufficiency economy.

City police will also allow night entertainment venues to stay open until 6am on New Year’s morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder whether all the massage parlours, night clubs, KTV lounges will also be allowed to close at 6.00 a.m. on 1 January 2006
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread