The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdee View Post
Have been buying kopi from 284 Bishan st 22 coffeeshop, the counter lady with blonde hair, looks like viet, petite frame, big eyes and fair skin. Today she turned around to take canned drinks and I saw her wearing bright red bra underneath the light colored t-shirt. Seems like a sizeable pair of of boobs below the apron.
I frequent that coffeeshop, and will always eye that Vietnam lady. Sometimes she wear very short shorts and I’ll look at her legs.
Old 16-02-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Young, vibrant and humourous Thai-Chinese gal here.
She speaks Chinese with a heavy Thai accent.
When i first saw her at the Prawn Mee stall, i jokingly asked in Mandarin, “小妹你的下面好吃吗”
To that she unsuspectingly replied “好吃,来试一试啦”

For our non-mandarin speaking friends, i asked her if her 'below' is good to eat. She replied, 'of course come and try'.

I was taking advantage of her weaker mandarin speaking skills to poke fun at her. Then i immediately explained to her to the different meaning tagged to a different pronunciation. She laughed and laughed and that was how we got sort of casually acquainted.

Whenever she sees me walked past her stall without ordering she will asked in a loud tone, "哥,今天要吃我的下面吗"

U can see the women near her stall almost choked on their breakfast in that instant

She dresses in a very sporty manner. Shorts and tank top mostly.
Her stall is at Havelock hawker.

想吃她的下面吗 ?
Old 16-02-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
makka1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

Young, vibrant and humourous Thai-Chinese gal here.
She speaks Chinese with a heavy Thai accent.
When i first saw her at the Prawn Mee stall, i jokingly asked in Mandarin, “小妹你的下面好吃吗”
To that she unsuspectingly replied “好吃,来试一试啦”

For our non-mandarin speaking friends, i asked her if her 'below' is good to eat. She replied, 'of course come and try'.

I was taking advantage of her weaker mandarin speaking skills to poke fun at her. Then i immediately explained to her to the different meaning tagged to a different pronunciation. She laughed and laughed and that was how we got sort of casually acquainted.

Whenever she sees me walked past her stall without ordering she will asked in a loud tone, "哥,今天要吃我的下面吗"

U can see the women near her stall almost choked on their breakfast in that instant

She dresses in a very sporty manner. Shorts and tank top mostly.
Her stall is at Havelock hawker.

想吃她的下面吗 ?
Sporting gal leh.
Old 17-02-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
cantching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she sell 水饺, you sure ask her 睡觉一晚多少钱?
Old 17-02-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
I like to see the lacy bra imprinted under the dri fit top...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Tiong Bahru plaza outlet is Polo Tee yes but the fabric is the Dri-Fit type. Cheaper version and thinner. U can see her lacy bra pattern underneath the fabric when ordering at the counter. She is usually the cashier
Old 07-03-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 11
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Those who know hoy fatt road, the hoyfatt28 coffeeshop selling coffee the ah lian is fiesty and should be good!
Old 24-03-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
secretcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Telok Blangah market the lady boss selling chicken rice.. Edmund Chicken rice. Super nice figure. If she nv sell chicken rice I tot she is from HFJ.
Old 25-03-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretcoco View Post
Telok Blangah market the lady boss selling chicken rice.. Edmund Chicken rice. Super nice figure. If she nv sell chicken rice I tot she is from HFJ.
this one halal shop so is it a minah?

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-03-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
secretcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
this one halal shop so is it a minah?
Doesn’t look like one. Seems a viet or thai. Haven patronise her yet.
Old 26-03-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know where she moved her business to? Is still in business?
Old 26-03-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 16
lols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post

shun li viet spinach soup ? she closed le, no news from her opening another shop.
now become sell char siew
Old 26-03-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lols123 View Post
shun li viet spinach soup ? she closed le, no news from her opening another shop.
now become sell char siew

Ya, Shunli spinach soup. So sad, can't bio her anymore!
Bro, what do you mean she sell char siew?
Old 28-03-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post

Oh yeah the 2 busty viets manned the stall for a few weeks only then closed down liao. I only tried their soup once, and the aunties at the neighbouring stalls will throw dirty glares to the men queuing up. But the ladies always wear revealing tops.
Old 02-04-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

last night went to GMT for thai boat noodle, sucks max

then saw a PRC cleaning tables, is a small coffee shop, sells bee hoon n laksa

level 1, near the entrance, beside is a new massage shop

This prc have a nice and tight body, decided to order a drink n try to have a small chat but was ignored lol

good to see some pretty decent milf this area.
Old 02-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

The cashier at Yakun Kaya Toast in Changi City Point quite chio

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1