The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

great writing skills!
Old 07-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dudekia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one of the better ones...... Am waiting for more....
Old 07-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was up all nite readin' ur posts from pg1, wow, real sexxcitin', gets me hard
pls hurry cont.....
Old 07-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bring it on beast!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 14
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

TS, new reader falling in here. After reading your thread, i think you're a real bastard to treat your friend but i admire your guts IF the story is true. One should fight for who they really think life is short. In my life, 1 real true love was snatched away by a not-so-close friend turned regular guards but eventually dumped her after fucking her for 7 times also taking her V with him. I turned her away when she needed me most & luckily she didnt end her life. Now i'm in my 30s whenever i turned my head back & looked behind a sense of regrets filled my dirty black heart.............

Like your story.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

keep your stories coming, enjoying it!
Old 08-03-2012, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part 8

Elvira: Beast...
Me: Ya?
Elvira: Tell me honestly, what do you think of me?
Me: I think you're a matured and independent lady.
Elvira: That's all?
Me: I'm not really in the position to judge you by your character since we haven't know each other for that long. But i do think you're really a sweet girl and a nice gf from our recent chats.
Elvira: Then why is he seeing another girl behind my back?
Me: He? Your bf?
Elvira: I did everything with him as priority. He didn't like me going clubbing, i stopped. He didn't like me keeping in touch with my ex-bfs, i stopped. But why did everything still end up like that?
Me: It's been known that long distance relationships are hard to maintain. Especially when there are temptations around.
Elvira: Can you hug me?
Me: What?
Elvira: Forget it... (Stands up and walk towards the door)

Damn, what am i thinking. It's now or never. With that, i stood up and hugs her from her back before she reaches the door. I can feel that she was a little stunned by my action but there was no resistance. As she's on the shorter side, my arms are positioned right on top of her breast with my hands on her shoulders.

Her whole body felt strengthless and was lying back totally onto me. I could smell the fragrance on her hair and could feel her firm butt merging together with my body. It was really a comfortable moment with an instant hard on. But at this point, i was rather lost of what to do next. To me, it's so near yet so far to bonking her. Never before was i in this scenerio with this kind of feeling. So i just stayed in that position.

Elvira: Beast, do you like me?
Me: Yes, i do.
Elvira: You're serious?
Me: Yes, I'm not sure why. But i always feel very comfortable either being with you or talking to you.

All of a sudden, Elvira turns around and pushed me onto the bed and jumped on top of me. Looking straight into my eyes for a few seconds, she started frenching me. WOW! This must be godsend. Recovering from my stunned mode, i unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. Elvira pulls me up into sitting position and removed my shirt. (I almost used "ripped off my shirt") She was behaving like a beast which was starved for days.

It was nothing like an usual sex session. I was being serviced more than me doing anything. Elvira licks and sucks me from my neck down to my stomach while she removes my pants. All i did was lying there with my hands on her head and parts of her body.

With my boxer removed, she licks my dick down to my balls with her eyes looking straight at me. The ferocious side of her really causes an adrenaline rush in me. She starts to stuff my dick throat deep into her mouth at a hyper speed. I sits up and reaches for her butt while fondling her breast with the other hand. I could hear the slight mourns even though my dick is in her mouth.

Another sudden movement from her, Elvira suddenly sits up looking at me.

Elvira: Fuck me!

With that, i pressed her onto the bed and starts to eat her from her ears slowly down to her neck and then her breast. All that happened while i fingers her pussy, she was tremendously wet below that i could basically feel no friction. By now, she was already moaning like she owns the entire building with her body twitching left and right, up and down. Her legs were wrapped tightly onto me.

Immediately, i entered her and she gave out a loud moan. (Possibly the loudest moan i have ever heard.) She grabs my hand and pressed it hard on her breast and with the other hand on my hard kinda pulling my hair while i suck her brownish nipples.

After a few whacking moments, we rolled over with her on the top riding me. Gosh, she's really a fighter riding at top speed. With the urge of cumming, i sat up kissing and licking her with both my hands on her butt keeping the momentum in place. She gave me a bear hug and grabs me on my back while riding faster and faster.

Me:Aaaaaaahhhhhhh..... Yes.......

Loading all my cum in her, the riding slowly slows down and come to a stop. We are both sweating and hugging each other tightly. My entire body was feeling strengthless and soft now and lies back onto the bed with her on top of me. Both of us are panting and we can feel the heartbeat of each other. This have to be one of the roughest session i have ever had.

Regarding conscious from the fight, she lays down beside me and fell asleep. While i went to get my cigarettes for a puff, i was terrified by what i saw in the mirror. THE DEMON CLAWS on my back! What the hell... If Xiaowei sees it, i'm sure to be done with her. I knew i have to act fast, but leaving straight after a session somehow feels wrong.

But i guess i have no choice.

Me: Elvira?

There was no response as she was sound asleep. I got dressed up and flee the scene.

Just when i was opening the door entering my car, Xiaowei called. I looked around anxiously and answered the phone.

Me: Hi Xiaowei
Xiaowei: Where are you?
Me: Secret! What about you?
Xiaowei: I'm at the train station walking home now. What time will you be reaching?
Me: Oh, something cropped up in office and i don't think i can come over today. Very sorry. (While saying that, i started the engine and drove off at double speed.)
Xiaowei: Oh ok then.

Phew! What a close shave.

To be continued...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
Old 08-03-2012, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys, thanks for all the support. Have had a busy day and got home late, but looking at all the replies, i have to submit this installment before i end my day. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Yours Beastfully

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
Old 08-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 17
Ben225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant future

Camping in i also in IT also... but bo kang tao!!! lol
Old 12-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
grimreaper82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

eagerly waiting for more.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast_ID View Post
Hey guys, thanks for all the support. Have had a busy day and got home late, but looking at all the replies, i have to submit this installment before i end my day. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Yours Beastfully
You are the man! More please!

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 13-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 14
Ahjon86 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhjon86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a penny of my thoughts.

Just read your first story it was a great story with a kink...
But honestly Bro before Girls... So my stand is no matter how hot my bro girl is and its his girlfriend and not fling thou shalt not touch her... Mutual respect i guess... because i am sure i would not want my bro to bastard me as well..
Old 13-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 13
doglike is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoglike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Beast, love your story.

I disagree with people saying stuff about bro before ho. When the situation really comes, lust will take over common sense.
Old 13-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahjon86 View Post
Just a penny of my thoughts.

Just read your first story it was a great story with a kink...
But honestly Bro before Girls... So my stand is no matter how hot my bro girl is and its his girlfriend and not fling thou shalt not touch her... Mutual respect i guess... because i am sure i would not want my bro to bastard me as well..
Totally agreed. There are tons of cunts around to be fucked but there are truly few broa that you can trusted with your life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1