The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Don't mind i ask, if what i understand from your posting is correct?

First, a foreign husband apply for 90 days Single Entry Visa-O then in order to remain in thailand without exit the country, just go extend (up to 1 year) or apply for another 90 days. Keep repeating the process 4 times per year. For those who managed to extend up to 1 year, they just need to report status every 90 days.

Then of course the 1 year Multiple-Entry Visa-O, which obviously can exit anytime and last 1 year but every 90 days need to update your status.
for mine is applied in thai for the marriage visa, got 1 year and do 90 days report if i dont leave the kingdom.if do, the new entry date to 90 days then do 90 days report...
For multiple entry marriage visa, if you travel frequent, and in the 90 days you left, no need to do the reporting, but if any time of the stay is longer than the 90days, have to do the reporting..if not n less than 90 then dont need

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-07-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Airbnb welcomes new Thai Tourism Minister support of ‘short term’ accommodation.

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/tour...-accommodation
Old 25-07-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Bro correct me if im wrong, after 3 years consecutive years on Marriage visa can apply for the PR liao...
For me i will for sure go for the PR , once and for all cut off all the hassles.
With PR status, do anything here in Thai also much more convenient...
Yes correct, but getting that resident or PR is not easy, u need to be on your 4th year non "O" visa and few more requirement etc. Can ask Ah Goo got some angmo did it on their own already.
Old 25-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
My agent in CM and also dun think i want to recommend as well. Like I mention earlier if you're not preparing to make the 5 years resident visa and just want to stay 90 days, just go to orchard road Thai embassy to apply and get the form there ask directly with the embassy to get correct information.

Unless you want to spend spend and go thru all the trouble to do in Thailan d and stay more than 90 days without getting out of Thailand, then I recommend u to apply in Thailand AFTER this 1 year visa u got from Singapore.

Ask Thai embassy staff in Singapore where you stay is easier and correct information than asking in sex forum lah........AIYO !!
Well.. of course I want to take pr .. but just want confirm the 1 years visa by showing I have salary more than 40k will do?
Old 25-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Well.. of course I want to take pr .. but just want confirm the 1 years visa by showing I have salary more than 40k will do?
I haven't thought about applying PR but I read in Thaivisa before that meeting the minimum requirement only will get your application rejected. It's a point system with undisclosed criteria.

Thailand approved up to 100 applicants per country. Not so sure about spouse application but for those work permit holders for 3 consecutive years will not have much hope if you declared 45k salary in Thailand.
Old 25-07-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
For Singaporean still can bcos our Sg Embassy still can certify for us, some angmo country like US already cannot bcos their embassy not doing this salary verification for them......u must be reading those farang experiences FR.
Old 25-07-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

m considering the PR now, asking my agent who does my work permit to see if he can pull some strings to simplify the process
but 1 thing a bit sian, my work permit is blue book, if have PR that means i have to carry 2 blue book along with me
why can't they do it like card ID form can keep in wallet...
Old 25-07-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
m considering the PR now, asking my agent who does my work permit to see if he can pull some strings to simplify the process
but 1 thing a bit sian, my work permit is blue book, if have PR that means i have to carry 2 blue book along with me
You got work permit is easier and better to do it now, i pass the work permit time and more troublesome for me now as i need to get my wife to be sponsor for me and she need to have working income min 30k etc......So now i ask a friend to use his company and “employ” my wife for 3 years lor. NBzzzzz
Old 26-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes correct, but getting that resident or PR is not easy, u need to be on your 4th year non "O" visa and few more requirement etc. Can ask Ah Goo got some angmo did it on their own already.
not much requirement. just that we either have 3 mill investment, have Thai spouse and taking care of the family and etc...
after which will go tru some interview by the officer. pretty much i guess there is slight diff between us Singaporeans and the others farangs...maybe or maybe not...lets see when my times reach...

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-07-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
For Singaporean still can bcos our Sg Embassy still can certify for us, some angmo country like US already cannot bcos their embassy not doing this salary verification for them......u must be reading those farang experiences FR.
The UK and US embassy has stop doing the salary verification for their people in Thailand so they will have more problem to solve than us Singaporeans..
Most problem they raise in the other forums are becos of their own Embassy stop doing all those services. so my advise is still, read in other forums as reference and than call in and ask them directly and be clear on our questions to them and make sure they understand what we ask them.

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-07-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

is all about knowing the game to beat the game..
If we do have all the proper documentation, they have no reason to reject our application.
If having a marriage visa here in thailand, always good to have w work permit to go with it...so when apply the PR, its one more addition advantage for ourselves. What they looking into is purely simple reason. YOu are properly married to a Thai, not a scam, have work in thai or money from origin to support the thai family and in a way you can contribute to the thai economy be it small bits or big..just dont be a burden in Thai will do..or not do anything illegal.. high percentage will be OK...
Some people i know , their way is during their stay in thailand when in marriage visa..some of them do some contribution to the community, like donate money to school or temple which is not small amount, from hundreds or thousands baht to millions..and they keep a record of it or "by lup long" endorsement from school or temple.. these documents can help in certain ways, in the thai ways they call it.."sang baramee" incured more prestige or power or authority in yourself...in certain ways, they do give face to these contributors. but of cos, is case to case basis...
haiz...in thailand i only miss one thing, play mahjong...555

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-07-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

How i wish there is some chinese association like in old days in Singaporean have the what xxxx association of "hui guan" kind of things. for us to hang around and makan session and PLAY MAHJONG....
If any bros knows there is such place in Bangkok, please tell me ah...555

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-07-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
go around with thai driving license will do..if they ask then just tell them in what visa will do..if want to be sure, just keep a copy of the whatever book keep in wallet can liao..no need to carry the original copy around...in case lost..

I have been checked before, i just show them the driving license and they ask what visa this and that, i just told them , i have the time, you can call to the authorities to check if you want, the license have my passport number and etc...computer system should able to see everything...now Thailand 5G mai cai lor..
Ok khrup, mai mee pan har, chern khrup...
of cos dont be too cocky ..just polite and everything will be fine...
*** May not apply to all...try at your own risks..

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How i wish there is some chinese association like in old days in Singaporean have the what xxxx association of "hui guan" kind of things. for us to hang around and makan session and PLAY MAHJONG....
If any bros knows there is such place in Bangkok, please tell me ah...555
Oh man yah boy!! Now you make me gian MJ liao lol

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 26-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
is all about knowing the game to beat the game..
Some people i know , their way is during their stay in thailand when in marriage visa..some of them do some contribution to the community, like donate money to school or temple which is not small amount, from hundreds or thousands baht to millions..and they keep a record of it or "by lup long" endorsement from school or temple.. these documents can help in certain ways, in the thai ways they call it.."sang baramee" incured more prestige or power or authority in yourself...in certain ways, they do give face to these contributors. but of cos, is case to case basis.
Is so true, but I always go to help the poor students also mah, in Chiangmai go Rad so many poor Uni student doing part time and I always go support a few of them giving tips........if in Bkk i go Baccara level 2 so many poor student in uniform but no money to buy bra and panties, i also support a few everytime if I go bkk.........knn must ask for the endorsement letter next time lew
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1