The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Normally, any 3 stars hotel will be gal friendly. I used to stay in Empress Hotel in Bui Thi Xuan Street in DIstrict 1. They are gal friendly and the rooms are pretty good. If you bring gal back at night, you will have to pay US$12 extra. But nowadays, Empress Hotel seems to be full most of the time.

Other Hotels like Liberty 4 or Liberty 6 are gal friendly too. Check them out for a good room and budget price.

My first visit 2 years ago, I stayed at the Kimdo Hotel (3 star) and that was not girl friendly. My first night I was refused admission of my girl. Second night, because we had 3 of us in two rooms, we took one more room and registered the 3 girls in that room and they allowed the girls.

My recent visit at the 4-5 star apartment hotel in Le Loi was only girl friendly by very special arrangements but I do not want to pay high price this coming visit when travelling alone. That time, was 3-bedded apartment split 3 ways so it was affordable.

Hmm having to pay an additional US$12 is extortionate girl friendly but its better than cannot of course! That must be some kind of registration fee or front desk commission for those people!
Old 09-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 22
spasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can also try the Hai Long 1 Hotel at Pham Hong Thai Street , D1 (opp new world hotel). room costs US$ 20 per nite.. will be staying there when i going over this sunday...... lobby got free internet... so any bro stay there... after "shooting" can straight away go to hotel lobby post FR here... kekkee

Quote:
Normally, any 3 stars hotel will be gal friendly. I used to stay in Empress Hotel in Bui Thi Xuan Street in DIstrict 1. They are gal friendly and the rooms are pretty good. If you bring gal back at night, you will have to pay US$12 extra. But nowadays, Empress Hotel seems to be full most of the time.

Other Hotels like Liberty 4 or Liberty 6 are gal friendly too. Check them out for a good room and budget price.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Bros, i hope that bros from this forum can understand that Bro Euphoria and myself are just helping out when we meet up with bros and assist them to look for gals. I know most bros here are appreciative but there are a few of the bros here who take us for granted. We owe no one any assistance and any assistance rendered is out of goodwill. Bros Bros, treat each other with respect and you will get the respect you deserve

Happy Bonking
Old 10-06-2005, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 22
spasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro... definintely any help rensered is appreciated... just 2 bad for me is that whenever i go HCM... my CO will be following me ard all the time.. if not definitely can meet up & go happy 2gether....

Quote:
Dear Bros, i hope that bros from this forum can understand that Bro Euphoria and myself are just helping out when we meet up with bros and assist them to look for gals. I know most bros here are appreciative but there are a few of the bros here who take us for granted. We owe no one any assistance and any assistance rendered is out of goodwill. Bros Bros, treat each other with respect and you will get the respect you deserve

Happy Bonking
Old 10-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Miss u mah, so go over to HCMC look for u loh. Y?? I not welcome in HCMC meh?

when is that?? So i take off to go Singapore when you come HCMC
Old 10-06-2005, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
when is that?? So i take off to go Singapore when you come HCMC

U lidat treat me goot meh?? I miss u, u dun miss me.....
Old 10-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
Look for me? For what?
Buy me drink is it?

siao a......

me going to vietnam soon.....with a bonking partner plus looking for viet bonk.....quick give me update.......

can pay in sing bo or must it be in us$ or their dong????
Old 10-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy
siao a......

me going to vietnam soon.....with a bonking partner plus looking for viet bonk.....quick give me update.......

Think use Dong can? Never hear use sing before....anyway change your sing to usd in singapore if u really need to use usd...if chaneg in vn using sing...they will 1st change to dong then change to usd...
Old 10-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
siao a......

can pay in US and VND. Singapore dollars dun think they will accept.

cheers,
sponge
Old 10-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Some of the no star hotel is even cleaner then three star hotel in HCM.
Average rate about USD30-35 per day.
There is quite a nos at District 1.

Quote:
Bro Sha Gua can only recommend this hotel as he has goooooooooood experiences hugging a fake BB gal to sleep there ..hahahahah Personally speaking, there are many other budget hotels around HCMC. I personally dislike that street as i feel it doesn't offer the cleaniness that one is looking for. Only the chao ang moh will go there.

With budget of US$35 and below, there are many to choose from.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Samster

CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Bring USD there.
Then can change to Dong in HCM.

Quote:
siao a......

Old 10-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Samster

Last month due to the vietnamese police raid.
Most hotel in vietnam is afraid of trouble.
Thus it is better you test the counter or security whether can bring gals.

Last month my client was staying in one of the three star hotel HCM.
In the night time the security counter stop him from bring the girl
up.
The client call me for help and fortunately I know the hotel manager.
After speaking to the hotel manager, my client happily bring the girl
to his room.
So this is case by case even for three star hotels.

Quote:

Old 12-06-2005, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Hi guys,

Thanks for the infor pertaining to the currency.....think i bring usd there then see how....

Any infor on what to expect in 3-star hotel...metropole hotel.....
Old 12-06-2005, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTMiller
Last month due to the vietnamese police raid.
Most hotel in vietnam is afraid of trouble.
Thus it is better you test the counter or security whether can bring gals.

Last month my client was staying in one of the three star hotel HCM.
In the night time the security counter stop him from bring the girl
up.
The client call me for help and fortunately I know the hotel manager.
After speaking to the hotel manager, my client happily bring the girl
to his room.
So this is case by case even for three star hotels.

It seems that bros have found another Singapore Vietnamese Lao Jiao (old Bird)... Bro CPTMiller. heheheh I am glad that more and more people are coming out to share their experiences in HCM City.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It seems that bros have found another Singapore Vietnamese Lao Jiao (old Bird)... Bro CPTMiller. heheheh I am glad that more and more people are coming out to share their experiences in HCM City.

Bro, sorry just want to ask, u know abt the cancel mission in HCMC? U got my previous msg???

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread