The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-07-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenboy View Post
Bro you are real good. I'm old reader here, but just sign in as member. Don't know how to load photo. I got a Pinay maid name Joy also said I'm his only man but open legs for others too
What age and height your Joy? I know one with that nane?
Old 13-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post

Know her. She is in open relationship with European.

What u guys think of this fish.. say got bf but readily open leg for me to screw.
Know her. In open relationship with European.
Old 13-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
woodenboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
What age and height your Joy? I know one with that nane?
Wechat me sk6944 , I send you the photo
Old 13-07-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
Know her. In open relationship with European.
Oh really?? Pm me the details. I will slap this bitch when i meet her.
Old 13-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Er..... Any old bird bros going to disco bar this Sunday? Can bring me please
Me....!!!
I am going, but I am not old bird
You want join me... I bring this gal along....
She will come with another friend also.
Share damage... Ai mai?

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 13-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Me....!!!
Share damage... Ai mai?
Bro very tok gong, her friend as sexy?
Old 13-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
If they start offering seats to u in the train or bus, then confirmed Ah Gong leow.
Me old liao
But still no one offer me seat
In fact when i seat the reserved seat i got stare
Old 13-07-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
If they start offering seats to u in the train or bus, then confirmed Ah Gong leow.
Me old liao
But still no one offer me seat
In fact when i seat the reserved seat i got stare
Old 13-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A father of two was jailed for 11 months on Friday (July 13) for repeatedly molesting his Indonesian maid, preying on her just days after she started work.

After the fourth time she was molested, she fled one night to the Ministry of Manpower office to tell its officers about her ordeal.

Sales manager Francis Lim Boon Liang, 49, pleaded guilty to two counts of outraging the 24-year-old maid's modesty.

Two other molestation charges were considered during sentencing. On Friday, District Judge Marvin Bay said Lim's acts were "grossly intrusive".

He added that Lim's acts were a brazen exploitation of a domestic helper, "a person rendered vulnerable as a result of her dependence on her employer for shelter and sustenance, for his own sexual gratification". The maid arrived in Singapore in September 2016 and Lim employed her two months later, on Nov 24. He molested her a few days after she started work. Deputy Public Prosecutor Goh Yi Ling told Judge Bay that the maid was alone in the kitchen with Lim when he asked her for a kiss. His son was then in the living room while his daughter was in her bedroom. Lim molested the maid when she refused. Related Story Married manager admits molesting Indonesian maid repeatedly, causing her to flee The DPP added: "The victim felt angry, helpless and embarrassed... However, she did not report the matter to the police immediately as she still respected the accused as her employer and did not want to cause any problems with the accused and his wife." DPP Goh said: "The victim was never in any sort of romantic relationship with the accused... Their relationship was strictly that of an employer-employee one. "The accused, as well as his other family members, did not have any issues with the victim's quality of work." Lim molested her two more times in November. On Dec 3, 2016, she was in a flat belonging to Lim's mother when he molested her for the fourth time. The following night, at around 10pm, she ran away to the Ministry of Manpower office while Lim's mother was asleep. But it was way past office hours and the 24-year-old was forced to spend the night at a nearby bus stop. In the morning, she told the ministry's officials what had happened. In mitigation, Lim's lawyer Sunil Sudheesan said his client was extremely sorry for his actions. Lim also had medical conditions such as diabetes and high cholesterol, the court heard. For each count of molestation, he could have been jailed for up to two years and fined or caned.

Nonsense, lah, she suka suka did two times and then complain. Haiz
Old 13-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Quote:
Me....!!!
Share damage... Ai mai?
Please highlight the coverage of damage. Kum sia 😊
Old 13-07-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Quote:
Me....!!!
Share damage... Ai mai?
Bro, pm me
Old 13-07-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me....!!!
Share damage... Ai mai?
bro got her friend's pic ?
Old 13-07-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Me....!!!
Share damage... Ai mai?
Sir I senior citizen can give senior citizen discount pls ?
Old 13-07-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Just whacked this pinoy maid
Know her near stevens road
She was so joyous
Paid her a sum to posed her breasts and armpits
Both are my fetish
Not young ... she is 32
But not married
Her complexion is very good
Cummed in her body all over
And she seems to love it
What a great day for me
Waiting for another date
Wish me luck
Old 13-07-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

grats bro! she's hot.....!

Quote:
Me....!!!
Share damage... Ai mai?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1