The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dreamzknight is stuck in moderation for some time to come
How many of u tried to rest on female hairstylist boobs when she is cutting her hair

When she is trying to cut my front and top standing behind, my head was resting on her soft boobs
Old 15-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
trojan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How many of u tried to rest on female hairstylist boobs when she is cutting her h

Wow ...where is this saloon?
Old 15-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
TheAllBlacks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How many of u tried to rest on female hairstylist boobs when she is cutting her h

Are you sure you are cutting hair or resting head only?
Old 15-11-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget she is holding the sharp blade.
Old 15-11-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 9
racghu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterracghu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterracghu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterracghu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I thought should be scissors?
Old 15-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,why don't u said yr 2 arm rest on the barbar chair.Then when she cutting yr hair.Her pussy area touching yr elbow

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 15-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 17
PuChai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPuChai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPuChai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Better yet why don't you say she cutting your front hair she thrust her boobs into your face for you to enjoy.
Old 15-11-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trimming my pubic hair and my cock rise in front of HER FACE? HAHA LOL. school holidays are coming izzit???
Old 15-11-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts,why don't u said yr 2 arm rest on the barbar chair.Then when she cutting yr hair.Her pussy area touching yr elbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuChai View Post
Better yet why don't you say she cutting your front hair she thrust her boobs into your face for you to enjoy.
Actually a few years ago, there was really such a salon at Balestier where 3 chiobu stylist will cut your hair while their C cups resting on your fore arms (they position ur forearms parallel above armrest) or position their melons behind your elbows for u to grind against those glorious boobies. They sitting / zipping around you on swivel chairs .. And if they stand they will grind their pussies on your elbows

Best part is the hair wash behind curtains. You lie face up while their nice smelling assets rests on your face while washing your hair cradelling your head in their arms.

But better be 1st few customers else sure go other guys saliva smell. Lol!

Also queue was 5 men long behind each barber's chair & 10 behind the SYT D cupper. Haha. Think the gals were Msians

Truth be told I'm no angel and had tried it once. Steam-shook-Ku-butsu! Haha!

Life's short! Die die must try mah!

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II

Last edited by ExBro; 15-11-2015 at 07:07 PM.
Old 15-11-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has updates on Grace owner or Mayer aka MY Salon of GLH fame?

I patronized her clean salon at HDB near Golden Wall once but passed by recently on my Vespa (repair shop there) it's no longer around

Saw Vivian aka MeiYun at JSP a few year back too but didn't get her no nor heard anything else about them

Any Bro's know of similar place kindly PM. It's quite a cheap thrill. Pity no more

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 15-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 9
snake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
Actually a few years ago, there was really such a salon at Balestier where 3 chiobu stylist will cut your hair while their C cups resting on your fore arms (they position ur forearms parallel above armrest) or position their melons behind your elbows for u to grind against those glorious boobies. They sitting / zipping around you on swivel chairs .. And if they stand they will grind their pussies on your elbows

Best part is the hair wash behind curtains. You lie face up while their nice smelling assets rests on your face while washing your hair cradelling your head in their arms.

But better be 1st few customers else sure go other guys saliva smell. Lol!

Also queue was 5 men long behind each barber's chair & 10 behind the SYT D cupper. Haha. Think the gals were Msians

Truth be told I'm no angel and had tried it once. Steam-shook-Ku-butsu! Haha!

Life's short! Die die must try mah!
wa hahaha .... shiok lah
Old 15-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
trying8244 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was in small town wearing singlet, thought getting hair cut during vacation and so i walk in. the shop is not tinted, all installed with cleared glasses.
first,a lady cutting my hair. she ordered her junior, least a C+ to take over.
she is generous in her assets in her tight blouse showing me what she got.
Senior pointing out to her how and where to trim. 2 of them standing side by side and getting closer and closer to me. so close that i can smell the sweet scent from both of them.
and finally our skin touched. i felt my shoulder, biceps, wrist touched her. (let your imagination run wild on where our skin touched). man at the cashier continue to count his cash.
while they were cutting, another lady-C,walked into the shop from behind, guess they were staying in the same shop. work in the front, cook at the back of the shop. C was drying her long hair with towel.
teacher asked her to join too. but it was only for a short while as its been a while 2 of them is working on my hair.
when washing my hair, teacher is sitting at my 12, one at my 3, another on my 9.and when the 2 new girls is watching how teacher washes her hair, i thought am at perfume department. teacher ask them to take a closer look at how to wash the hair. suddenly my view at the ceiling got narrowed. there were just enough space between my face and their...
after they dry my hair, we chat a little (with 3 of them) in front of the boss.
got their contacts after making payments and we were under one roof for a while...
Old 15-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
JustFarkIT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying8244 View Post
was in small town wearing singlet, thought getting hair cut during vacation and so i walk in. the shop is not tinted, all installed with cleared glasses.
first,a lady cutting my hair. she ordered her junior, least a C+ to take over.
she is generous in her assets in her tight blouse showing me what she got.
Senior pointing out to her how and where to trim. 2 of them standing side by side and getting closer and closer to me. so close that i can smell the sweet scent from both of them.
and finally our skin touched. i felt my shoulder, biceps, wrist touched her. (let your imagination run wild on where our skin touched). man at the cashier continue to count his cash.
while they were cutting, another lady-C,walked into the shop from behind, guess they were staying in the same shop. work in the front, cook at the back of the shop. C was drying her long hair with towel.
teacher asked her to join too. but it was only for a short while as its been a while 2 of them is working on my hair.
when washing my hair, teacher is sitting at my 12, one at my 3, another on my 9.and when the 2 new girls is watching how teacher washes her hair, i thought am at perfume department. teacher ask them to take a closer look at how to wash the hair. suddenly my view at the ceiling got narrowed. there were just enough space between my face and their...
after they dry my hair, we chat a little (with 3 of them) in front of the boss.
got their contacts after making payments and we were under one roof for a while...
This small town is in sg ?
Old 16-11-2015, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
DailyBoredom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Old 16-11-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think she will bother as she is cutting her hair.....

How many of u tried to rest on female hairstylist boobs when she is cutting her hair

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1