The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-05-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
leongjoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
2 FRs on my visits to 2 rather popular ladies.

FR for Xue Er
Pre-milf with a very well maintained and tight body. Very soothing massage which helped relax.

Sensual part was good, bbbj was slight above average but the fake love making was so real as she goes on top in cowgirl position. It was so real I had to check to make sure I was not inside her as there was no caps on.

After the session, XE was telling me she really pretends that her customers are her ‘boyfriends’ and she tries to enjoy the session as well. She also told me I should reciprocate more in future sessions with her as she wants to be loved too haha.

RTM for OMM
Good and hard massage for at least 25-30 mins.

Like previous experience, crazy sensual with finger nail teasing at the butt crack, and putting her finger into my asshole. 360 BBBJ where she kept my dick in her mouth and rotates. And she loves getting eaten. Slight SM moment where she would sit on my face to get eaten.

Fake love making was not as good. Ended with her giving me a 69 HJ/BBBJ and taking it all in her mouth like a champ
Bro, ask you ah: xue we bbbj must top up to 150? Got one bro say in slg

I tried omm once. Really come out totally drained hahahaha
Old 25-05-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Haha with these times, I'm not surprise some ML offers secret Menu :x
The secret (or not so secret) menu has been there for most of them all along, even pre-Covid. So it's really not a big deal.
Old 25-05-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Dan Ni is back, already full today
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-dan-ni/
Looks familiar, can’t remember if I have visited her previously. Haha
Old 25-05-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Legend has it that knights of round has been protecting an ancient artefact named the "Golden Pussy". This mysterious artefact as described in lost scriptures only opens up to the selected ones, showering them with tremendous joy. They can be sometimes found on several hosts at one period. Folktale in the villages tell that the golden pussy will only appear when one drop a thousand pieces of gold into the pond-of-no-refund.

Sharing some medieval tales.
Old 25-05-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Legend has it that knights of round has been protecting an ancient artefact named the "Golden Pussy". This mysterious artefact as described in lost scriptures only opens up to the selected ones, showering them with tremendous joy. They can be sometimes found on several hosts at one period. Folktale in the villages tell that the golden pussy will only appear when one drop a thousand pieces of gold into the pond-of-no-refund.

Sharing some medieval tales.
Hahahaha I like how you link it to knights of the round. Guess even drop thousand piece of gold doesn't guarantee a match on the first try.
Old 25-05-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1755 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by healtheworld1 View Post
Date: Apr 2021
https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/eva-mas...-unlimited-hj/

Overall: 3/10
After I arrived at the location, I was made to walk around and wait for 20mins before I was allowed in. However, the start time she used is based on our arranged timing (which was when I arrived).

Ended up with a 20mins session, instead of 60mins. She packs her schedule with 30mins slots between each customer (at least for the customer before and after me). Her service is also not good as she kept using her phone and rushes things through. After the HJ was done, she left the room on the pretext that she needed to wash her hands and only came back in the room 20mins later. She claimed that it was 5mins but I was watching the time.

Definitely would not return.
Agree with above on Eva. get exactly the same, was offered top up to FJ but decline. service level nosedive since then. need top up to take off top

recall a samster book her 1 hour then top up for FJ then for HJ still need top up 20 to take off top.

only redeeming factor is a pretty face and good boobs. clearly taking advantage of chiongsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/strawberry-massage/

Tried out this freshie. The photo and person is real. But bros, you got to watch out her KC skill. This girl know how to KC, so remember we are for the meat and she is for the money. so dont be taken into it.

Age She claim 19, website say 20. watever.
Body 9/10
Boob D/E light brownish or pink nip
strip naked during service
BBBJ:8/10
CIM: 8/10
Service :8/10

she quite pro, doesnt touch her phone till job done and will lay beside you after deed.
the photo PS till like ghost nobody is bothered meh damn scary
Old 25-05-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
Agree with above on Eva. get exactly the same, was offered top up to FJ but decline. service level nosedive since then. need top up to take off top

recall a samster book her 1 hour then top up for FJ then for HJ still need top up 20 to take off top.

only redeeming factor is a pretty face and good boobs. clearly taking advantage of chiongsters

Once i saw the location as Jalan Besar Spa, i will avoid for sure. Apparently, MLs working at this Spa will use the same trick to drag the time and need to top up money for extras.
Old 25-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3352 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

All of them are basically chickens. They come here to earn money.
If you got the dough, they will open up for you.

Some of them like to package themselves as some holy virgin....really laugh die me.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-05-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post

Anyone tried? Thanks
Old 25-05-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Once i saw the location as Jalan Besar Spa, i will avoid for sure. Apparently, MLs working at this Spa will use the same trick to drag the time and need to top up money for extras.
Apparently those listed upper Thomson also share same notoriety? Any bros can confirm?
Old 25-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1755 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Apparently those listed upper Thomson also share same notoriety? Any bros can confirm?
i think any so called spa all same.

operate under shield of "legitimacy". service mostly is GG
Old 25-05-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
You missed out the famous Zion road as well 😂
Old 25-05-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ShaBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Couldnt find OMM on Slg. Any1 can share.?
Old 25-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

Eva boobs is big but saggy like hell, age 30+ but boobs is like 50+. Plus very poor attitude everything also top up. Tried once nia, give up le
Old 25-05-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Mindy (JG)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=...9#post20654159

Environment: Quiet and Cosy, easily accessible, ATMs nearby
Place: Clean, tidy.

Looks: Early 30s. Slightly above avg.

Body: Slim, Petite. Didn't try to grab, did not offer.

Massage: Strong crackling massage

JG: Highlight... authentic thai JG. Can be quite painful, especially when she tugged on the nerve/ vein that links to your hips.... never knew my hips connected to my balls. Interesting experience. Although be warned. No release, at least for me, she doesn't recommend nor offer either. Theré's no stroking of the head or shaft at all. 100% pulling on the veins.

Post JG: When I got back, I found that there's a lot of pre-cum, cum is also thinner, more watery, but higher in volume.

Overall a nice and fantastic JG/massage experience with her. Nice conversation.

Will RTM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1