The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2015, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3621 / Power: 12
jervis93 has a reputation beyond reputejervis93 has a reputation beyond reputejervis93 has a reputation beyond reputejervis93 has a reputation beyond reputejervis93 has a reputation beyond reputejervis93 has a reputation beyond reputejervis93 has a reputation beyond reputejervis93 has a reputation beyond reputejervis93 has a reputation beyond reputejervis93 has a reputation beyond reputejervis93 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM MR for Innocence:

Just visited Innocence yesterday was pleasantly surprised. First day she said not much customers since the web was done only in the afternoon and second day is much better. But oh well she still has her regulars since her last stint.

Location wise at the East. Still staying alone. Open the door, and was still the SYT like the last time. Haha surprisingly she still remember me.

The shower before massage is SOP. Her massage is still good. Constantly asking if it was alright. then after that is the sensual part. She began with the ant crawling, was a little bit too itchy for me to take it. But the feeling was pretty good. HJ was good, staring at her cfm face, it just a matter of time.

During the whole session, there was pretty much topics that we could talk with each other. Still a gem like previously, all the fr reports previously is the best evidence of her good service.

Note: She is only around for a short while, will be gone before the polling day starts. Treat her nicely and respect her.

Look: 8.5/10 (syt)
Boobs : 7/10
Figure: 8/10
Massage: 8.5/10
HJ: 9/10
RTM: if i am able to find the time before she leaves
Old 31-08-2015, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 9
secretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM MR for mint
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlyinlove View Post
just RTM with Mint.

Guess no need much introduction or much detailed fr with so many similar ones out there.

Guess what makes everyone going back is her being a SYT, and her GFE. Mint was very chatty, making it very comfortable to talk about nearly any subject. Very few moments of awkwardness or empty silence during the massage. Mint is a very nice girl, not pretentious, she take care of a lot small little details, make u feel very loved and pampered. Experience with her is great.

Massage was nicely done. HJ wise still a lot of pattern. Throughout the session, there was no rushing even time was nearly up.

Note: Do respect her professionalism and limits. Dun bully her. Some unpleasant stuff happened to her.

Booking wise sms her and try to book in advance. Last few weeks before she return for a short holiday.

Expired Posts: TwinTowers,

( Click to show/hide )

Me Siam Bu, Xes2013, SnowLeopards, xiaomidnightz

Old 31-08-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
especially if she is a long term stayer. If i recollect correctly she was under simon many months back.
Yes bro u are right... the first and only time I took her A380 was about a year back but under another airline.

TMT
Old 31-08-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
queenofblades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
MR for Dior (SLG)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=540759
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/dior-massage/

This is my 3rd RTM for her, knowing she got a mix review of good and bad. But to me i get a quite not bad experience with her. I normally book for 2hrs session as i feel that massage for 1 hrs normally is not enough

Location wise is nice still at the east with lot of good food around. Place is discreet and with lot of parking. But not close to MRT.

As usual was greeted with a friendly and lovely smile. She got a large pairs of eye with i really like it. Notice that she had cut her hair... hmm i still prefer long hair. hehe.

First we proceed to shower, this time round she come in with me. she help me to shower and with some teasing, as i am a very sensitive person, so the 2IC immediately marikita.. haha, she help me to stroke a bit then we proceed to massage.

The massage was good as usual. after about 1.5 hours of massage. we proceed to the sensual part. I dun like HDLY, so i op out that part. So she proceed with BM, follow by catbath, licking my nipple, it was so arousing, My 2IC already hard like rock. 4G signal was nice, basically can roam anywhere. hehe

Lastly i request for a BF, slot that my 2IC in between while she massage using a bit boob nice boob was so fantastic. After few minute volcano eruption...

She is really out to please now, so those bro with bad impression on her, may try her again.

My rating as below,

Look: 8/10, big eye
Figure: 8/10 well maintain
Boob: Firm C, nice to grab and fondle
GFE: 9/10, really out to please

Bro who book her make sure to be puncture, and confirm the booking again before the schedule is always adviced. cheers !
For the consistently crap reviews she had, she is asking for $120? What is this world coming to?
Old 31-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
RTM MR for mint
Bro, u are kced... Lol
Old 31-08-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Both of u are kc-ed liao la

Quote:
RTM MR for mint
Quote:
Bro, u are kced... Lol

Suddenly all talk abt Dior. I only saw the increase in price and was like erh ... Nthg much to comment except quite surprising she still can increase price...

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes bro u are right... the first and only time I took her A380 was about a year back but under another airline.

Old 31-08-2015, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Suddenly all talk abt Dior. I only saw the increase in price and was like erh ... Nthg much to comment except quite surprising she still can increase price...
After today maybe I can talk about someone else liao

TMT
Old 31-08-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
MrTamago is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can you bros book mint at all? I messaged her my
Booking two days or 1 day in advance also got no reply from her... Sian her business really so good must book 1 week in advance meh?
Old 31-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro, sms your preferred timing and day and wait for her reply.
She dun reply sms when massaging and during the day she is abit occupied.
Just keep trying and with abit of luck. She will reply u~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTamago View Post
Can you bros book mint at all? I messaged her my
Booking two days or 1 day in advance also got no reply from her... Sian her business really so good must book 1 week in advance meh?

Old 31-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros can confirm if Caffeine is still around in SG?

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 31-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofblades View Post
For the consistently crap reviews she had, she is asking for $120? What is this world coming to?
Exactly.
The amazing part is there are people willing to pay for such rubbish quality.
Old 31-08-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Exactly.
The amazing part is there are people willing to pay for such rubbish quality.
Hmm, I just wrote a FR, dun espect so much reply and raised so many anger. Sorry to all bros here.
Old 31-08-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro, sms your preferred timing and day and wait for her reply.
She dun reply sms when massaging and during the day she is abit occupied.
Just keep trying and with abit of luck. She will reply u~
The most kced one is u la bro, everyday up her post.
Old 31-08-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
queenofblades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hmm, I just wrote a FR, dun espect so much reply and raised so many anger. Sorry to all bros here.
Not quite anger but rather feedbacks. She def is a fail ML who looks above avg but has serious attitude issues like Fendi of LTD. It is our interest to let fellow bros here know so these ML reap what they sowed and suffer where it hurts most for them (pocket).
Old 31-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Np bro, the purpose of this thread is to have honest FR no matter good or bad , keep the FRs coming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1