The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
nathaider is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Hotels with transit rooms ??

Hi

Does anyone know any good , clean but cheap 2-star or 3-star hotels in Singapore that allow transit stay - I mean booking rooms just for 2-3 hours and not overnight ?? Also the reception shouldn't ask for any ID or NRIC for visiting guests to my room. I would love your recommendations

Thanks.
Old 21-10-2015, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TheStick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hotels with transit rooms ??

Bro, ur requirement so high, but are you willing to pay $$$ for your demands?

Not hotels bro, but serviced apartments. Google for them or walk around Geylang and ask around, and you'll be rewarded.
Old 21-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all
Re: Hotels with transit rooms ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStick View Post
Bro, ur requirement so high, but are you willing to pay $$$ for your demands?

Not hotels bro, but serviced apartments. Google for them or walk around Geylang and ask around, and you'll be rewarded.
Bro what type of service apartment you mention?😊 can rent the room for just 2 -3hr 😊. And what the cost ... mind sharing ... tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1