The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-06-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
bumblebee85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Bro. I have always stayed near Sugar for my bkk trip but never ever went in. Always travel solo. May I ask how operations in Sugar? Is it for customers to fish out FLs? And quality of girls? What nationalities of FLs? Thanks 👍
U should go bro. In times like this sugar is really quite a good place to fish. My friend was quite lucky suddenly got 1 girl stop in front of him n dance with him n within 15 mins, they left the scene to lala land. My friend didnt buy lady drink or give $$. Mind u he is not andy lau. Maybe we are just lucky.
Old 03-06-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
Can i have a understanding what is the difference in hours for both ST and LT? The last time i went to bacarra different girls tell me different thing. 1 told me ST is 1 hour another one told me 2. Same for LT, 1 told me overnight till morning and one told me 4 hours
There is no standard definition of what is ST and LT timing. It is up to you to negotiate and clarify with the lady. For ST, the assumption is 1 shot, but time spent with you can be 1 hr, 2hr or even 30min. Many of the agogo ladies will immediately leave after 1 shot, and if you take too long to cum, they will leave by the 2 hour mark. LT definition more complicated, and it is best you clarify with lady whether it is 2 or 3 shots and the duration. I would say 4hr is the minimum duration for LT and 2 shots would be the norm, since LT price = 2x ST price.

If you want lady to stay overnight for LT, you should clarify what time she is planning to leave in the morning. Some ladies will wake up 1-5am and then want to leave as they rather go back to take a nap before going work next morn. If they agree to stay till breakfast, usually a sign that she will sleep in, so you can plan your time for wake up session before going to eat together.
Old 03-06-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post

If you want lady to stay overnight for LT, you should clarify what time she is planning to leave in the morning. Some ladies will wake up 1-5am and then want to leave as they rather go back to take a nap before going work next morn.
I remember my 1st LT in BKK, agreed on LT but didn't mention time or whatever... in the middle of night, she woke me up n said mum sick, needed to go back asap. No point arguing or whatever, I gave her ST money and she asked for taxi fare, I kicked her out of the room. Those were the days when LT was 3000THB or less.

Nowadays, if LT, I will always mention at least 2 shots and go back at around 8am or later.
Old 03-06-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
I remember my 1st LT in BKK, agreed on LT but didn't mention time or whatever... in the middle of night, she woke me up n said mum sick, needed to go back asap. No point arguing or whatever, I gave her ST money and she asked for taxi fare, I kicked her out of the room.
Lol....same experience bro. My first LT with agogo girl from Nana Plaza, i also didnt negotiate the time. On the 4th hour mark, she wanted to leave but i said will only give ST price since only 1 shot. After showing me attitude, i kicked her out too after paying ST rate. My next visit to the bar, the mamasan came to me and scolded me for not paying lady LT. Apparently she went back to the bar that night and bitched to everyone there...lol. When i related my side of the stoey, the mamasan understood why there was a miscomm. She advised me to negotiate the LT conditions next time.

That was my first lesson as a newbie in bangkok many years back....and yes LT rate was then 3K
Old 03-06-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
That was my first lesson as a newbie in bangkok many years back....and yes LT rate was then 3K
This 3k, reveals our age Some at 2.5k
Old 03-06-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3255 / Power: 14
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Gotham - Mainly after party place as it closes around 2-3am dependent on the police scenario. The crowd is generally girls mixed with guys. I suspect there are FL but the place isnt that big. Closes 2-3am

Vision - A club near many G Clubs and PR places. So there would be some FLs. This is the former Dollar. The crowd is not very full here though. - Closes 1-2am

Babyface - Its gone downhill since the opening of Top1 and Spaceplus. Its very easy to get table and the place is not full. The crowd is mainly tourists and havent seen much FL here. - Closes 12am

Additional places
Spaceplus - The hottest club in town lately and full of tourists and thais. Table is 16k Min spend and its mainly sofa based tables. FLs do exist but its very hard to pick out due to the large setting. The crowds are mainly chinese who hire girls to party with them. Closes 1am

Top1 - Chinese concept club and now recently removed many sofa settings. Now many standing tables. Here definetly has FLs. Closes 12am.

Final Walk - Never been
Space Monkey - Never been

thanks for the info bro. Heard that FLs at spaceplus and topone open exorbitant price. my friend got quoted 16k baht for LT at topone. Probably targeted audience are rich china man.
Old 03-06-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee85 View Post
Thanks bro for highlighting. My angelababy lookalike is a 100% lady. She went with her sister though but her sister mia in between. That night I went, I am quite sure I didnt spot any lbs as I m quite sober. The bar stand is quite a good location to make eye contact n spot for cais.The atmosphere is really good I would say. Got mixture of gender. Tourists who were there are usually the arabs, caucasians and asians like koreans etc.
Bro, you must be young and good looking Anyway, did you pay her? If she takes your money means she is a FL

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 04-06-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
bumblebee85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Bro, you must be young and good looking Anyway, did you pay her? If she takes your money means she is a FL
I did gave her money but tio reject. I book grab for her back home only.
Old 04-06-2022, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
There is no standard definition of what is ST and LT timing. It is up to you to negotiate and clarify with the lady. For ST, the assumption is 1 shot, but time spent with you can be 1 hr, 2hr or even 30min. Many of the agogo ladies will immediately leave after 1 shot, and if you take too long to cum, they will leave by the 2 hour mark. LT definition more complicated, and it is best you clarify with lady whether it is 2 or 3 shots and the duration. I would say 4hr is the minimum duration for LT and 2 shots would be the norm, since LT price = 2x ST price.

If you want lady to stay overnight for LT, you should clarify what time she is planning to leave in the morning. Some ladies will wake up 1-5am and then want to leave as they rather go back to take a nap before going work next morn. If they agree to stay till breakfast, usually a sign that she will sleep in, so you can plan your time for wake up session before going to eat together.
My RB4 LT got up at the ungodly hour of 5 or 6am and said she had to go. Her excuse was that she didn't want her taxi to get stuck in the morning rush hour.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee85 View Post
I did gave her money but tio reject. I book grab for her back home only.
+12 for you to get power
Old 04-06-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
Can i have a understanding what is the difference in hours for both ST and LT? The last time i went to bacarra different girls tell me different thing. 1 told me ST is 1 hour another one told me 2. Same for LT, 1 told me overnight till morning and one told me 4 hours
Bacarra is an established club. The ladies are told to leave their client for a maximum of 4 hours for LT, and 2 hours for ST. Different clubs may enforce differently. FL is quite different, this will depend on the client's negotiation skills with them. Anyway, from my experience, it is easier to make requests when they are comfortable with you in the room. LT to them is basically 2 shots and ST equal to 1 shot. Some FL have their full-time job the next morning, so don't expect many to stay with you till late. In general, thais are easygoing. They usually will give in to you if they like you. Having said that, I don't want them to stay longer if I didn't enjoy the session. Sometimes, I just want a good night's sleep for the next day without them around after vigorous sex. They can be quite disturbing when they are on their phone beside you.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 04-06-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Hi all,

Am in bangkok. Anyone up for Thai KTV tonight? PM me!
Old 04-06-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwertystar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is the best hotel to stay in that are near the chiong scenes?
Old 04-06-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertystar123 View Post
What is the best hotel to stay in that are near the chiong scenes?
U need to state your budget, what u want to cheong, etc.. How the hell anyone knows which is the best for u? It is wise to ask intelligent question and u will get a good answer.

JW Marriot is good, just beside nana.
Old 04-06-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
bigmam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it weird to go TopOne or Spaceplus alone and open table?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1