The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3772 / Power: 15
Brunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If a attached gal not very close wif her bf but became close wif u, would u bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamzknight View Post
I know of this gal who though is attached, but not very close wif her bf and seldom meet up. But she and me very close and we met up more often than she meet her bf. I can sense that she has good feeling for me too. If there is a chance to piak her, would u all do it?
TS pts so low. sure gt bros zapped him for popping this ques. cos for my own, i will not. what goes around comes around. u may end up losing more than u can chew. also did yr female friend show any signals she wants to have fun?it may be just a gal wanting attention and nothing else. i bite e bait b4 and lose e gal as a friend in return. for u to decide TS.
Old 06-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: If a attached gal not very close wif her bf but became close wif u, would u bonk

if your gf not very close to you but become close to other guy, are you ok with letting the guy fuck your gf? if answer is yes, then you have the answer to your question.
Old 22-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lovemenot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get to know whether is she those super horny type of girl anot. Before u piak her.
Old 22-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

You will never be as close as to her once she's married.. So?? If she offer herself, she will be accountable for any concequnces
Old 25-06-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
KnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS did you manage to up her ?
Old 25-06-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

It will depends 1) better don't if you know her bf 2) you may go with your desire if you don't.
Old 25-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fudgeholic is Cool - loads of Potential

There is obviously a reason if she gets close to you right?

I dont think there is a right or wrong here but it's more of the consequences when you bonk her.
Old 25-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
potongking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If both are willing parties, who can stop them?
Old 26-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
LowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What kinda stupid question is this? If chun, and she's your type, and both got spark..of coz piak laaa.. But remember to take responsibility for what happens next.. Be a man! Duuu the right fing

Quote:
I know of this gal who though is attached, but not very close wif her bf and seldom meet up. But she and me very close and we met up more often than she meet her bf. I can sense that she has good feeling for me too. If there is a chance to piak her, would u all do it?
Old 26-06-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
boycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If the BF not your friend, piak her if she's horny.

Before she get married better piak piak first, but be sure she knows for fun only..
Old 26-06-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Defenders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycott View Post
If the BF not your friend, piak her if she's horny.

Before she get married better piak piak first, but be sure she knows for fun only..
For me i would avoid it as the bf is a friend
Old 26-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Maybe it is her plot if u know her boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your best buddy, maybe it is her plot to sow discord between two of you. Sometimes being nice to u doesn't means she likes u....or making use to u to sprite her boyfriend or wants to gain her boyfriend attention back.

Some women are scheming creatures, careful not to be make use by other. Nowadays, woman as well as young gal are not so simple as they may look like.
Old 26-06-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Better dun send any mushy SMS msg to her wait she shows her bf, to make him jealous and to gain his attention back to her as he might busy with work, think already attached liao, everything shld be stable now so concentrate on his career & neglect her so take u as spare-tyre first.
Old 26-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 17
theupmostone is a Helpful and Caring Samstertheupmostone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
TS, have you bonked her already?
Old 26-06-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

Pres deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just Do It... Nike (always right)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1