The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Hi Bro,
I'm going again on next Monday. Would like to post some pictures here to share with all brothers but I think my account is not allowed to.
Your account is perfectly normal...see the load icons...just click and post any pictures...make sure you download the picture on your device you are keen to post from...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Your account is perfectly normal...see the load icons...just click and post any pictures...make sure you download the picture on your device you are keen to post from...
Thks Bro, now I know I can upload picture to sent already. But why after the 3 picture I upload follow by another 3 it show error ?
Old 19-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thks Bro, now I know I can upload picture to sent already. But why after the 3 picture I upload follow by another 3 it show error ?
Bro, how I going to up u 5 points ? Is it click on the icon at top right and click "I agree" ?
Old 19-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, how I going to up u 5 points ? Is it click on the icon at top right and click "I agree" ?
absolutely correct....

disagree is zap...

Old 19-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
think max can post up to 5 pictures in one post...anymore next post...

Old 19-07-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

Question Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
think max can post up to 5 pictures in one post...anymore next post...
Tried to load more Spa girls photo but keep error. Is it only allowed to load 3 picture per day ?
Old 19-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tried to load more Spa girls photo but keep error. Is it only allowed to load 3 picture per day ?
no...think is the internet at your hotel...some photos are too high resolution...so cannot load...you need to reduce photos resolution to lower...

Old 19-07-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
styl3xel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro,
I'm going again on next Monday. Would like to post some pictures here to share with all brothers but I think my account is not allowed to. Now a days Shenzhen is very popular on this types of Spa called "Huang Bao". The only bad thing is can't to have sex in the room. But if the lady like u, she might go hotel with u with a little charge around RMB$800-$1000 for 1 shot. So far I've tried around 10 over spa there for my virgin trip last month. Last month I stayed at Luohu area for 4 nites & 1 day I has booked 3-5 ladies a day. But I never ask the lady to go Hotel. Here my rough summary on the Spa I has went :
Plenty of this types of Spa operating 24 hours. Allowed to stay over night after midnight in the room similar concept like CP. Free drinks, beer & instant noodle throughout. Free shoulder,hand, thigh & foot massage and ear cleaning by different group of ladies. But only few is pretty. You only need to sign minimum of RBM$30 tip to them. Ladies doing Huang Pao massage can be rated at least 7 and above. The younger I tried is 16 year old & older is 29 year old. Each Spa is running on 3 shift with at least 50 girls. Each session package of price & timing is depend on the shop itself. Timing min 60min max 90min. 1 session min RMB$248 & max RMB$308. No need to give a single tip to the Huang Pao girl. Within 1 session service by the girl : Fully naked, breast massage, french kiss, fingering, doing 69, licking whole body including Ass hole and finally BBBJ with ice & hot water until your cum into her mouth.
any specific spa to recommend? I going SZ on 28 July
Old 20-07-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

Now I already addicted to Shenzhen after my virgin trip last month. I'm going again next Monday on the 25 July till next Sat 30 July. Any brothers going on the same period can sent me message if interested to cheong together. For those who like KTV similar concept like CP will not able to find at Shenzhen now a day. But understand from the Hongkee there're some KTV with pretty young girls at the different area at Shenzhen.The distance from Luohu is around 20 min by cap. Package around RMB$800 for 2 hour which include KTV room , beer, fruit, hostess accompany for 2 hours plus short time 1 shot inside the toilet which is within the 2 hours period.
Old 20-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now I already addicted to Shenzhen after my virgin trip last month. I'm going again next Monday on the 25 July till next Sat 30 July. Any brothers going on the same period can sent me message if interested to cheong together. For those who like KTV similar concept like CP will not able to find at Shenzhen now a day. But understand from the Hongkee there're some KTV with pretty young girls at the different area at Shenzhen.The distance from Luohu is around 20 min by cap. Package around RMB$800 for 2 hour which include KTV room , beer, fruit, hostess accompany for 2 hours plus short time 1 shot inside the toilet which is within the 2 hours period.
Keep trying to post more Spa & ladies picture into Sammyboy forum but keep error on loading. Has created a WeChat Group on all Shenzhen info for brothers to join in. Brothers interested can sent me pte message their WeChat ID. Of course there's info on the report of girls been tried. A lot of reports are given by those Hongkee & PPC.
Old 20-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fastone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long x no been to SZ,any1 can intro a spa in futian that is similar to Mei Bao in CP?must be able to stay overnight
Old 21-07-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
styl3xel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Spa ladies from Bin Hao
thumb up manz!! this type dont provide FS really sianz 1/2
Old 21-07-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

Please do not post same spa or chiong place with phone numbers more than once...will infringe advertising in SBF....mod will delete the posts...

Also same girl pictures more than once...is as though you are advertising for the girl...

Old 21-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Please do not post same spa or chiong place with phone numbers more than once...will infringe advertising in SBF....mod will delete the posts...

Also same girl pictures more than once...is as though you are advertising for the girl...
Bro, Thks for advise. Will be careful won't post the girls WeChat id & the Spa Ctc here.
Old 24-07-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fastone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastone View Post
Long x no been to SZ,any1 can intro a spa in futian that is similar to Mei Bao in CP?must be able to stay overnight
Any1 can intro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1