The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 868 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120109 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sembawang MP

Last week tried a new spa along sembawang road. In fact there are 2 new one. Went the first one and only 1 ML working, hengz she is buzy and can tell she is a Viet with Cup A- boobs. She say come back 1 hr later so have to go the opposite curtain joint. Total 3 PRC and 1 Viet, other 3 PRC are lao jiao liao in SG. Wun attempt to try them since mostly here long time sure money faced.

Went in and assign to a Viet MILF. Below is the MR
Name: Y*Y*
Looks: 6/10 Sharp features and Fair Skin
Body: 6/10 A-, Slim and height around 1.55m
Massage: 5/10. Consider piano and not consider massage at all. Jusr rub oil and only rub back.
Communication: 8/10. Very good in Chinese as she worked in TW and Macau before.
After Care: 8/10. This is where she scores. Lick nipple and french, I pull her pants down and finger her with no obstructions. I tried to attempt more on her by pressing her head to my tools. To my amaze she do a bbbj and eventually I CIM..LOL. I ask her how much after the service and her reply is you give anything also can.....OMG....CIM without tips expectation...I just tips $50 and go. This is the most budget service I encounter. She say she need customer so will try her best to make customer happy. She is here only about 2 months not so money face yet and trying to gain customer base. So can visit her before she goes greedy.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 28-08-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
: 8/10. Very good in Chinese as she worked in TW and Macau before.
After Care: 8/10. This is where she scores. Lick nipple and french, I pull her pants down and finger her with no obstructions. I tried to attempt more on her by pressing her head to my tools. To my amaze she do a bbbj and eventually I CIM..LOL. I ask her how much after the service and her reply is you give anything also can.....OMG....CIM without tips expectation...I just tips $50 and go. This is the most budget service I encounter. She say she need customer so will try her best to make customer happy. She is here only about 2 months not so money face yet and trying to gain customer base. So can visit her before she goes greedy.
Turbo bbbj or got skillz?

If turbo till cim, not so shiok.

Last time I encounter one in bm area and she gave turbo bbbj cim finisher for 50 too but you are right, eventually she stop after shifting shop and they grow smart or get spoil. Enjoy while can. This viet aunty still there
Old 29-08-2023, 12:52 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Turbo bbbj or got skillz?

If turbo till cim, not so shiok.

Last time I encounter one in bm area and she gave turbo bbbj cim finisher for 50 too but you are right, eventually she stop after shifting shop and they grow smart or get spoil. Enjoy while can. This viet aunty still there
Infact is slow one. Haha...BBBJ then go lick nipple and I guide her head back again. She is new and so very obedient. Can tell her what to do. Better go before some carrot or her colleague go corrupt her.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 29-08-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Infact is slow one. Haha...BBBJ then go lick nipple and I guide her head back again. She is new and so very obedient. Can tell her what to do. Better go before some carrot or her colleague go corrupt her.
Already pm u bro but no response. Please share contact 🙏
Old 29-08-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Last week tried a new spa along sembawang road. In fact there are 2 new one. Went the first one and only 1 ML working, hengz she is buzy and can tell she is a Viet with Cup A- boobs. She say come back 1 hr later so have to go the opposite curtain joint. Total 3 PRC and 1 Viet, other 3 PRC are lao jiao liao in SG. Wun attempt to try them since mostly here long time sure money faced.

Went in and assign to a Viet MILF. Below is the MR
Name: Y*Y*
Looks: 6/10 Sharp features and Fair Skin
Body: 6/10 A-, Slim and height around 1.55m
Massage: 5/10. Consider piano and not consider massage at all. Jusr rub oil and only rub back.
Communication: 8/10. Very good in Chinese as she worked in TW and Macau before.
Sounds like Redhill mkt gilf too lol
Old 29-08-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nah.... will pass since sembawang totally out of my ops area You are quite an explorer; west, central, north also can find lobang!
Old 29-08-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yozen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Could you please share contact?
Old 07-09-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 1
firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hello! I’m new to this scene and wanting to get my first massage, able to pm the location and name for this ML? Would like to try to enjoy my first massage
Old 08-09-2023, 12:28 PM

Tried a new shop beside the coffeeshop. Go in saw that LiLi which last time from Gullimard then to TPY. She is the manager for this shop. All who know her sure knows she is famous for clean massage and no hanky panky for sure. She herself will not do and also impose strict rules to all her staff. Price is 68/78 and they have no difference so just take 68. 78 also cannot massage balls...She have 2 Viet and 1 new PRC. The new PRC massage for me and I am her first customer of the working day in SG. All the way face down and tbh I dunno what she is doing...no skill at all. Waste of time and money. That Lili now also very lazy. Use to be good in gullimard with very strong massage and when she go TPY she turns lazy with piano massage and say she already gain reputation for good massage and now she no need put so much effort....now in sbw. This shop can avoid going. Total waste of time and money...

Old 08-09-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Yydsuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
hi senior bro, can pm ctc? TIA
Old 08-09-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 23
par12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah that day passed by also saw this shop then went in for a try. 68/hr really clean massage by 1 of the Viet staff. Told me the pricing 68 or 78. I only took 68 and no GQ asked so I thought only 78 they will offer. Seems like nothing to venture for this shop already. But I saw the Chinese PRC counter lady like quite ok looking Donno is she LiLi that piggybank bro mentioned.

Quote:
Tried a new shop beside the coffeeshop. Go in saw that LiLi which last time from Gullimard then to TPY. She is the manager for this shop. All who know her sure knows she is famous for clean massage and no hanky panky for sure. She herself will not do and also impose strict rules to all her staff. Price is 68/78 and they have no difference so just take 68. 78 also cannot massage balls...She have 2 Viet and 1 new PRC. The new PRC massage for me and I am her first customer of the working day in SG. All the way face down and tbh I dunno what she is doing...no skill at all. Waste of time and money. That Lili now also very lazy. Use to be good in gullimard with very strong massage and when she go TPY she turns lazy with piano massage and say she already gain reputation for good massage and now she no need put so much effort....now in sbw. This shop can avoid going. Total waste of time and money...
Old 08-09-2023, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by par12 View Post
Yeah that day passed by also saw this shop then went in for a try. 68/hr really clean massage by 1 of the Viet staff. Told me the pricing 68 or 78. I only took 68 and no GQ asked so I thought only 78 they will offer. Seems like nothing to venture for this shop already. But I saw the Chinese PRC counter lady like quite ok looking Donno is she LiLi that piggybank bro mentioned.
Pretty us confirm her. New prc is old skinny milf which just join yest. No need expect any hanky panky from lili. Very serious women who stand by her principles

Old 11-09-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
woodoko77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone tried Casey or Lyly fro Oasis Spa?Photo seems very nice leh
Old 11-09-2023, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodoko77 View Post
Hi anyone tried Casey or Lyly fro Oasis Spa?Photo seems very nice leh
unless you willing to pay 88+50-100. You can try...this place is a 88 spa...no 88 no aftercare.

Old 11-09-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
unless you willing to pay 88+50-100. You can try...this place is a 88 spa...no 88 no aftercare.
yes, no $88 entry no GQ and will leave the room door open wide if take $50.. then room inside no shower so more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1