The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Creampie from a female perspective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerguy View Post
Maybe vaginal douching will help clean out the first guy's semen. Douching here refers to washing out the vagina with either water or some kind of solution. However, gynecologists appear to caution against vaginal douching for various reasons. But if you really wanna bed two guys with not much time in between the both of them, and want to get rid of as much of the first guy's semen, rinsing the stuff out of your insides seems to be a good idea.
I know douching is bad... especially with water... you don't need to tell me. Infections which causes bad smells are easier to happen.
Old 24-05-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Semen doesn't disappear inside the vagina... regardless of volume, it always leaks out. Whatever remains is also eventually rinsed out by the vagina's natural fluid... imagine like lao nua... dripping saliva. This is why there are panty liners.
It's always fun for guys when it leaks out! Does it turn you on mentally or emotionally allowing the guy to creampie you?
Old 24-05-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
unlimited1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried with my married fwb..she love being creampie but never told me the feeling....she just love it
Old 24-05-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
I guess it is like you guys wanting to keep a woman's worn panties? Keeping something intimate from the person you like close to you. The feeling of having him inside and then leaving behind his love juice inside me after all the panting and grunting . Ya,the wet sticky feeling, uncomfortable at times, inconvenient at times, but it can just still feels so nice just thinking of it. BUT! if that guy is PE type.. sorry la, really no feel liao.
Old 25-05-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
I guess it is like you guys wanting to keep a woman's worn panties? Keeping something intimate from the person you like close to you. The feeling of having him inside and then leaving behind his love juice inside me after all the panting and grunting . Ya,the wet sticky feeling, uncomfortable at times, inconvenient at times, but it can just still feels so nice just thinking of it. BUT! if that guy is PE type.. sorry la, really no feel liao.
Babe what's PE?
Old 25-05-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Babe what's PE?
Premature Ejaculation
Old 25-05-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The PE part made me laugh!
Old 26-05-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Like to cum inside and give a few final pump to push it deeper.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1