The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-09-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I don't understand why Taki is not given a chance to play? Something is not right! He has warmed the bench long enough already..
Old 19-09-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Not our best but still....3 points, a clean sheet, Tsimikas & Konate play a full game before the Anfield crowd, Mane & Salah score again, Alisson was fantastic when called upon, Keita "announces" himself....what's not to like??

Good day's work bar Thiago's injury, really hope he is not too badly injured. These injuries are a worry for us, as usual

Must say credit to Palace, they were good and the score slightly flatters us albeit we had a mid week CL game and they had a full week's rest. Hope our rivals drop points against Palace.

Icing on the cake, final time 0-0 at the Emptyhad Actually looks like Saints have been cheated at City, they had a stonewall penalty and it was taken away by Var
Old 19-09-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 19-09-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

What a debut for Ibou?

What a strike? Goal?

Old 19-09-2021, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mane 100 Liverpool goals.

Celebration.

Old 19-09-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Icing on the cake, final time 0-0 at the Emptyhad Actually looks like Saints have been cheated at City, they had a stonewall penalty and it was taken away by Var
And the match was supposed to end with extra time of 5' but the ref kept the match on till another 2', even the commentators were remarking is it so to give MANSHITTY one last opportunity to score to a last minute goal..

But there are areas that The Reds needs to work out, I nearly got a heart attack at the start of match when Zaha headed the ball towards the net but Allison save the day if not we were be the one chasing the match in return.
Old 19-09-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Always thought there was bribery and match fixing going on in the PL(other leagues as well because of gambling and maybe even oil!), this is just another example.

Back to the Reds, what worries me apart from the darn injuries is Afcon early next year when we will be without all of the three goal scorers last night for 6-8 weeks??

Think Klopp needs to go in during the winter transfer window for a quality forward who is not Afcon bound. Even a loan would do. We cant just rely on Jota, Firmino, Origi, Takumi,Ox and Curtis if we want to make a serious challenge for both the PL & CL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
And the match was supposed to end with extra time of 5' but the ref kept the match on till another 2', even the commentators were remarking is it so to give MANSHITTY one last opportunity to score to a last minute goal..

But there are areas that The Reds needs to work out, I nearly got a heart attack at the start of match when Zaha headed the ball towards the net but Allison save the day if not we were be the one chasing the match in return.
Old 19-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
As expected, Crystal Palace is a much tougher opponents than Leeds. I think CP will be in the top 10 this season. Good win, glad that Konate has played. He will get better as time goes by. Thiago's tackling is really jialat.
I tot he played well. So cool the way he tackle in the box without giving away penalty.

Quote:

Must say credit to Palace, they were good and the score slightly flatters us albeit we had a mid week CL game and they had a full week's rest. Hope our rivals drop points against Palace.

I tune in to a free channel and the commentator kept praising Crystal Palace even after Liverpool scored two goals.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-09-2021, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Sadio Mane's 100 Liverpool goals | Arsenal celebration, Everton late winner & Munich stunner

Old 22-09-2021, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Carabao cup full time score,

Norwich 0 - Liverpool 3

Minamino (2) and Origi

Last edited by francined69; 23-09-2021 at 07:16 PM.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post

Norwich 0 - Liverpool 3

Minamino (2) and Origi.
True enough Keita is injured, hope he recovers quickly..
Hendo n Matip must not overwork them also from now...
Old 22-09-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post

Norwich 0 - Liverpool 3

Minamino (2) and Origi.
Taki should play PL soon. He scored 2 goals and should be given a chance.

Divock improved.

I was happy with young lads Kaide, Connor and Tyler too.

Ibrahima and Joe did enough to keep clean sheet.

Caoimhin was rock solid and penalty save was great work.

Old 22-09-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Didnt watch the game but from what i read, perhaps the below sums it up adequately.

Squad forwards scored.
Kept a clean sheet.
Young players showed their talent.
Keeper showed he is an able deputy.
We progressed.
Hopefully, Keita just had a knock and is okay for the weekend or Porto at the latest.
Oh and Ox was shit again, really like him but think he is now living on borrowed time at Anfield.
Old 22-09-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hopefully, Keita just had a knock and is okay for the weekend or Porto at the latest.
Jurgen said Naby kicked the grass. The sub was to allow Tyler some time on pitch.

Old 22-09-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didnt watch the game but from what i read, perhaps the below sums it up adequately.
For matches that I didn't watch live, I try to watch highlights of the match the next day. The highlights from this match shows Norwich attacking us a lot. Norwich was very wasteful.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1